• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR do we end up with?

Which WR do we end up with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predict which is the main receiver out of this draft that we end up with ... We may end up with two of them (you never know), but which one do we end up with as the "primary" WR pick?

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say they’ll try to trade up without success and stand pat taking Jefferson but considering Mims.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Reagor will be the best available if we either stay put at 21 or trade 21 and move down for more picks. I also think it's very possible we could end up with two of these guys with the way Howie likes to wheel and deal.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with #1. There are teams with a pick in the top 16 that want to make a deal. If someone wants to make a deal, then Howie is all in. I believe he winds up with one of the three, and he has his eyes set on CeeDee.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with #1. There are teams with a pick in the top 16 that want to make a deal. If someone wants to make a deal, then Howie is all in. I believe he winds up with one of the three, and he has his eyes set on CeeDee.

I think if we do trade up it will be with Cleveland. Berry has made it clear that they are looking to move back from that spot and obviously there's the relationship between he and the Eagles. Boise State's Ezra Cleveland has been rumored to be their target and he should be available at 21. The question is what exactly would be the cost? Does Berry do us a solid? ;)

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we do trade up it will be with Cleveland. Berry has made it clear that they are looking to move back from that spot and obviously there's the relationship between he and the Eagles. Boise State's Ezra Cleveland has been rumored to be their target and he should be available at 21. The question is what exactly would be the cost? Does Berry do us a solid? ;)
That trade is a 1 and a 2 at the minimum. No thanks. None of these guys are HOF type of predictions.

Not informative but if they stay put it will come out of the group of Jefferson, Mims, Reagor, Higgins. Wouldn't be surprised to see Minny and/or GB trade up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cards, Jets, Raiders, Denver, Miami taking a WR in front of us.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody rethinking Tee Higgins? Some prognosticators are being to push him. I watch highlight videos of him and he is smooth, seems to have great hands, and separates and runs by DB's. My thoughts about him before were that hs dogged it some...so is he a fall back in a trade down? Pairing him then with a second pick later? say V Jefferson or Aiyuk in the second. Or a Duverney later. Or a 5-6 on a Quez Watkins. Just throwing stuff out there.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That trade is a 1 and a 2 at the minimum. No thanks. None of these guys are HOF type of predictions.

Not informative but if they stay put it will come out of the group of Jefferson, Mims, Reagor, Higgins. Wouldn't be surprised to see Minny and/or GB trade up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cards, Jets, Raiders, Denver, Miami taking a WR in front of us.

I lean this way with ctc. I want bodies, younger, speed, kids to coach up. Trading up defeats thats. Trading down helps that. At least in my opinion.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the price to trade up is going to be too high from 21 ... hell, there's teams ahead of us "also" looking to trade up to get one of those 3. I'm good with Reagor ... dude gives us everything we need from the outside with speed and he's a hands catcher. Henry Ruggs may be "slightly" faster, but Reagor pretty much gives you everything Ruggs gives you and you don't need to sell the farm for him.

Reactions: ctc

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather get quality not quantity. I'll give up #21,and #53, and a 5th, to get Lamb. In the 3rd, I get another receiver, there are many to choose from. Higgins, Shenault are both studs. in the 4th, I want Proche.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to all the rumors, the Eagles are hot after Mims, including Mims himself. So I know which one they will not be going after .. Mims. LOL

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the price to trade up is going to be too high from 21 ... hell, there's teams ahead of us "also" looking to trade up to get one of those 3. I'm good with Reagor ... dude gives us everything we need from the outside with speed and he's a hands catcher. Henry Ruggs may be "slightly" faster, but Reagor pretty much gives you everything Ruggs gives you and you don't need to sell the farm for him.

So here's a question. Alshon is here this year but beyond....? DJax may be in his last year as well. So is our choice, whomever, for replacing Alshon or Djax? Or does it matter? Is it easier/better to find a weapon who can take off the top or a guy who can run the 8 yd out as well as take it over the middle?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's a question. Alshon is here this year but beyond....? DJax may be in his last year as well. So is our choice, whomever, for replacing Alshon or Djax? Or does it matter? Is it easier/better to find a weapon who can take off the top or a guy who can run the 8 yd out as well as take it over the middle?
It's hardest to find speed that can also catch.

We have two tightends that can keep the chains moving.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we take Claypool. Howie says "he reminds us so much of JJAW, we couldn't pass him up"!

:lol:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Reagor will be the best available if we either stay put at 21 or trade 21 and move down for more picks. I also think it's very possible we could end up with two of these guys with the way Howie likes to wheel and deal.

I also picked Reagor but I’m assuming a trade down scenario to like 28-35 range. I think Lamb Jeudy Ruggs go before and somebody trades in front of 21 to get Jefferson. At that point, they don’t see the value in picking any WR left at 21 and instead opts for more picks. I think they come out of the first three rounds with 2 WRs.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we trade up ( which scares me as we need all the picks we can get to get younger )
But then maybe its best to trade up and get a sure thing so they don't screw it up later.
Howie seems to have the worst track record with 2nd and 3rd round picks anyways. So why not trade into the teens and grab Ruggs. He is my #1 target

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a wild ass mock draft from SI showing A LOT of pick swapping.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/04/19/t..._medium=social&utm_campaign=sportsillustrated

So....essentially we are taking Ruggs over someone like Jefferson for the price of a third, a fourth and next years second.

I’m not feeling that much.

So torn on this very question. Like you I don’t see the squeeze being worth the juice in theory. But it’s Howie. He does little with picks and I’d feel better with his pick if he gets one of the three safe picks (Jeudy Lamb Ruggs). I still think he’s more likely to trade back than up though.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Howie trades up for Ruggs or Lamb. That’s not what I would do but it would be classic Howie. I am all in for Aiyuk or Mims unless Murray or Henderson are sitting there and then I would be very conflicted making the choice.