• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which RB?

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks in advance guys. Looking for opinions on Rawls vs. Lacy. And would you take Bilal Powell over either one? That Jets offense is gonna be dreadful.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POwell for sure, jets have no one, he will get volume

then rawls

then lacy

its rawls backfielf if healthy

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POwell for sure, jets have no one, he will get volume

then rawls

then lacy

its rawls backfielf if healthy

why do you think it is Rawls backfield... Problem is I don't think they have any confidence with either... But they have much more in stock with Lacy... I think it is Lacy's job to lose... But I think a healthy Rawls will create a Committee...

Prosise is the safe option there...

Agree with powell over both... BUT until they trade or release Forte, Forte might showcase, just to increase his trade value... If there is no interest, then by week 3 I expect Powell to be the work horse...

But I am interested in seeing how the jets treat Elijah McGwire... It is not like powell is young...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you think it is Rawls backfield... Problem is I don't think they have any confidence with either... But they have much more in stock with Lacy... I think it is Lacy's job to lose... But I think a healthy Rawls will create a Committee...

Prosise is the safe option there...

Agree with powell over both... BUT until they trade or release Forte, Forte might showcase, just to increase his trade value... If there is no interest, then by week 3 I expect Powell to be the work horse...

But I am interested in seeing how the jets treat Elijah McGwire... It is not like powell is young...
just my opinion

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly take Powell over both. Honestly I'm not sure either Seattle back is worth owning. Even if you guess right at who the starter is going to be, the offensive line hasn't gotten much better. Personally I have Rawls in a few leagues, but we drafted awhile ago so I was able to get him much later. His ADP has been rising to the point that I don't think the value is there to draft him in the 8th or 9th round and Lacy's has been falling, but not far enough for me to want to draft him in the 7th round.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elijah McGuire

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly would take Rawls. Like SP, it's just my opinion/gut feeling, that Rawls leads that backfield, and even in a time share situation, what he gets will be more productive than Powell and him getting 85-90% of the Jets touches.

Unless its a full ppr.. than I'm guessing Powell gets enough catches (little yardage and scores though) to make up the difference.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go rawls. I think he's easily the best rb and he's on top of the depth chart right now.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks in advance guys. Looking for opinions on Rawls vs. Lacy. And would you take Bilal Powell over either one? That Jets offense is gonna be dreadful.
Send us Austin Mathews and I promise you the right choice of Rb

as most stated above I prefer Powell as well.