• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made Playoffs Need Help!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your're options are atrocious. Flacco is where im going. THe matchup is middle of the road and they are letting him throw.

254 and 2 against the rams
311 and 3 against the jags
Turnovers each game but 20+ fantasy points. Bears D been hot, but your options stink

Only other play is Zach Wilson. Hes been awful, just awful. But he did his thing last week. Even then that performance matched flaccos other two. BUt playing the dolphins he may need to chuck it. BUt can he do it again? Id play flacco, your'e not gonna get 30 points, you PROBABLY wont get 10 ten points. BUt somewhere in 14/15-25 is probably his max.......id take it
Yeah playing Wilson is definitely more risk. Flacco should throw 40 times. 44 and 45 attempts the last two games. Ford has a wrist injury. That is only hurting the Browns running game.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this weekend was fun as shit. Walked into the week out of playoffs but with 3rd highest point total in 12 team league. Needed to win and get help with 4 potential teams needing losses. Got the help I needed and I’m in.

Who to sit? I will play five of these guys. Which one do you sit? I’m in a half point PPR league.

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Deebo Samuel vs Cardinals
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

Then I need help at QB. Herbert was my guy but now he’s Fantasy Football dead. Hit the waiver wire and picked up Flacco vs Chicago or Will Levis vs Houston

Finally, I have a choice at TE. I’ve got Dallas Goedert vs Seahawks or Cole Kmet vs Cleveland.

Thanks in advance for the help everybody!

Sit Waddle
Start Flacco
Start Kmet (but gulp)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah playing Wilson is definitely more risk. Flacco should throw 40 times. 44 and 45 attempts the last two games. Ford has a wrist injury. That is only hurting the Browns running game.
Totally forgot that I picked up Geno Smith as well. Haha, can’t believe I left him off. I guess I’m thinking he’s not likely to play.

If he plays, I think he’s my top QB choice.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally forgot that I picked up Geno Smith as well. Haha, can’t believe I left him off. I guess I’m thinking he’s not likely to play.

If he plays, I think he’s my top QB choice.
Yeah he is definitely your top choice if healthy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this weekend was fun as shit. Walked into the week out of playoffs but with 3rd highest point total in 12 team league. Needed to win and get help with 4 potential teams needing losses. Got the help I needed and I’m in.

Who to sit? I will play five of these guys. Which one do you sit? I’m in a half point PPR league.

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

Then I need help at QB. Herbert was my guy but now he’s Fantasy Football dead. Hit the waiver wire and picked up Flacco vs Chicago or Will Levis vs Houston

Finally, I have a choice at TE. I’ve got Dallas Goedert vs Seahawks or Cole Kmet vs Cleveland.

I would watch the Dolphin WR situation as I think both Waddle and Hill are dinged up. If Waddle sits, your decision is easy, obviously. If Hill sits and Waddle plays, you start Waddle. If they both play, who to sit is between Waddle and Cook, imo. I lean towards sitting Waddle in that situation.

I was in the same boat at QB. Luckily, some dumbass dropped Kyler Murray for his bye, but I also picked up Flacco and am considering starting him because Kyler plays the 9ers. I would take him over Levis.

At TE, Goedert has the higher ceiling and Kmet has the higher floor. Your lineup looks solid, so I would probably lean towards Kmet.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

I'm in agreement with many who have already chimed in. I'd sit Waddle and start Flacco and Goedert. Having said that, I think Minshew could out perform Flacco but it's close.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in agreement with many who have already chimed in. I'd sit Waddle and start Flacco and Goedert. Having said that, I think Minshew could out perform Flacco but it's close.
I flaked and had forgotten that I picked up Geno Smith this week too haha. A little later I posted that brain fart. Do you think Flacco over Geno if Geno can play?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flaked and had forgotten that I picked up Geno Smith this week too haha. A little later I posted that brain fart. Do you think Flacco over Geno if Geno can play?

I'd go Geno over Flacco

over the last 6 weeks, Philly has allowed 10 different WRs to have a weekly finish in the top 24. DK is pissed after getting ejected vs SF, Hurts is looking for a bounce back game after getting stymied in DAL, I'm expected both teams to sling it in Seattle this weekend

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Geno over Flacco

over the last 6 weeks, Philly has allowed 10 different WRs to have a weekly finish in the top 24. DK is pissed after getting ejected vs SF, Hurts is looking for a bounce back game after getting stymied in DAL, I'm expected both teams to sling it in Seattle this weekend
I’m with you. I watch that Eagles pass d every week haha. I hear there may be some weather to deal with but Geno is still the play. It’s also kind of risky. Geno doesn’t play until Monday. If he wakes up Monday morning and the groin is tight they may play Locke again. Locke vs Flacco it’s Flacco all day.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! I was gonna post this and then forgot. Cook has been used a hell of a lot more of late. In my league he’s been 11, 17, 13, 22 last 4 weeks. His touches have been 14,20, 22, 15.

My guy here who scares me is Gibbs. He’s clearly their best back and should be getting 60% plus of the RB touches and yet Montgomery seems to fuck up his touches.

This week they have the statistically worst run defense in the Broncos. That can lead to both guys getting fed and putting up numbers. That can lead to Montgomery being the safer play though and he seriously out touches Gibbs. Or…even on limited touches Gibbs needs only 3 or 4 big plays against a softer group and he has a huge day.

You guys are right. I’m agonizing over a choice that I will inevitably get wrong.

I think I have to analyze this with an eye on not having the top 1 or 2 scorers of the group this week on the bench and just live with it.
Well Chase wasnt as bad as last week, but could have done better. Dont think it would have hurt my feelings if I had the balls to bench him.
Chandler went off this week for those that picked him. Congrats!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chase wasnt as bad as last week, but could have done better. Dont think it would have hurt my feelings if I had the balls to bench him.
Chandler went off this week for those that picked him. Congrats!
I’m in a tough spot at QB. Geno is questionable. Flacco will be playing in rain. I picked up Locke in case Geno can’t go.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go with Flacco myself.
But not sure you should take my advice LOL
It’s a tough call. The Bears defense has actually been better since they acquired Sweat. I’m also seeing bad weather in the forecast. Meanwhile, on Slay is out for the Eagles on Monday night. That puts Bradbury on Metcalf and he can’t handle that matchup. That also puts Lockett on Kelee Ringo. Whether it’s Geno or Locke I think they exploit Eagles secondary Monday night. It’s a tough call.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a tough call. The Bears defense has actually been better since they acquired Sweat. I’m also seeing bad weather in the forecast. Meanwhile, on Slay is out for the Eagles on Monday night. That puts Bradbury on Metcalf and he can’t handle that matchup. That also puts Lockett on Kelee Ringo. Whether it’s Geno or Locke I think they exploit Eagles secondary Monday night. It’s a tough call.
well go with your gut.
the thing I read is not to count of Geno so you most likely will be going Locke if you wait til monday to decide.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well go with your gut.
the thing I read is not to count of Geno so you most likely will be going Locke if you wait til monday to decide.
That’s the weird part about Monday. The extra day could be good or it just fucks me cause I have to make my decision by 1pm tomorrow

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never came back to this bc I expected Hill to play.

@fightinfunbags did you start Waddle?

Did you play Flacco? He ended up with a pretty nice day after a ridiculous 4th.
Sat Waddle because decisions had to be made with Bengals game Saturday. Honestly, my roster blew up so in the end it didn’t matter what I did. I’m up 60 points and he has Lockett and I have Goedert tonight. I did play Flacco because Geno was trending more out than in.

I also had Rashee Rice on my bench. I think I’m benching Mixon and Chase (may not play anyway) next week.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to pick a Defense for this coming week.

I have been running with Miami who has been awesome against terrible teams, but they have Dallas this week and I am not sure I will get double digits out of them and again with Baltimore next week.

Broncos became available against NE though...that might be worth a flyer.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need to pick a Defense for this coming week.

I have been running with Miami who has been awesome against terrible teams, but they have Dallas this week and I am not sure I will get double digits out of them and again with Baltimore next week.

Broncos became available against NE though...that might be worth a flyer.
I’ve got the Seattle defense vs Tennessee. I think Levis is banged up and the Titans offense has been struggling.

• Useful
Reactions: ill