• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys ever been in a Turkish Prison?
th

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of athletes have played high on weed and excelled including Josh Gordon.

Why would Aaron Rodgers be any different?

Just flat out incorrect

Calvin Johnson played high.

Report: Prospects admit pot use

Josh Gordon played high
Browns WR Josh Gordon says he drank alcohol or smoked weed before every game of his NFL, college career - NY Daily News

Olympic champion Michael Phelps
Michael Phelps The Greatest Olympian Ever Smokes Pot And Drinks Booze | HuffPost

Stephen Jacskon
Stephen Jackson Tells Stories About Smoking Weed In The NBA

Kareem Abdul Jabar
Ricky Williams
Randy Moss
Warren Sapp
And many more who all played high, and excelled.

Your Aaron Rodgers analogy is as bad as your sweet tea one.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you even have a debate about pot on here without bringing up those crystals?:laugh::tsk:
So the weed I bought lately. Top shelf medical in Cali is now always covered with white crystals.

Could it be sprayed with PCP?

How do we know?

I won't be taking it into the cops or somebody to have it studied.

:thumper:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson played high.

Report: Prospects admit pot use

Josh Gordon played high
Browns WR Josh Gordon says he drank alcohol or smoked weed before every game of his NFL, college career - NY Daily News

Olympic champion Michael Phelps
Michael Phelps The Greatest Olympian Ever Smokes Pot And Drinks Booze | HuffPost

Stephen Jacskon
Stephen Jackson Tells Stories About Smoking Weed In The NBA

Kareem Abdul Jabar
Ricky Williams
Randy Moss
Warren Sapp
And many more who all played high, and excelled.

Your Aaron Rodgers analogy is as bad as your sweet tea one.
LOL I knew this was what you were going to post. So where in these random articles does it say the players smoked pot before/during games because it improved their performance? Gordon smoked before games because he has major anxiety issues, not because it made him an elite WR. The rest of these talk about players who smoked pot but never once did it say they smoked while playing or that they smoked because it made them better at their sport.

They smoke pot recreationally dumbass. Come back when you have medical evidence of pot being a performance enhancing drug. Until then, just keep your mouth shut and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I knew this was what you were going to post. So where in these random articles does it say the players smoked pot before/during games because it improved their performance? Gordon smoked before games because he has major anxiety issues, not because it made him an elite WR. The rest of these talk about players who smoked pot but never once did it say they smoked while playing or that they smoked because it made them better at their sport.

They smoke pot recreationally dumbass. Come back when you have medical evidence of pot being a performance enhancing drug. Until then, just keep your mouth shut and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

So none of those players who admitted to playing high excelled in their sport?

Just admit you were wrong and take your L.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back when you have medical evidence of pot being a performance enhancing drug. Until then, just keep your mouth shut and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

this is how Ohio nu males talk to their wives, girlfriends and boyfriends. Me-yow.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So none of those players who admitted to playing high excelled in their sport?

Just admit you were wrong and take your L.
Dude, you've got to be joking. Not a single one of them admitted to using pot as a performance enhancer, which is what you've claimed it is. Again, come back when you have evidence.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you even have a debate about pot on here without bringing up those crystals?:laugh::tsk:

:thumper:

An all time classic. That fella said alotta off the wall stuff.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you've got to be joking. Not a single one of them admitted to using pot as a performance enhancer, which is what you've claimed it is. Again, come back when you have evidence.

Wrong. Now you're making stuff up. You said Aaron Rodgers would suck playing on weed. I said plenty of players have played high and excelled. You said I was flat out wrong. I proved you wrong.

Own it.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the marijuana rule should be changed. In no way is it a performance enhancer. I guess the NFL thinks it's better if players pump themselves full of dangerous & overly addictive pills.
I don't disagree, but I don't care if the NFL changes the rules or not. I have to submit to random drug tests where I work. I would want my companies policy changed before the NFL changes theirs.
I haven't smoked pot for 15 years because my job pays me enough to not be a dumbass like Gordon.
I find it humorous that "across the field" is so passionate about the NFL getting rid of the rule. He doesn't play in the NFL, but it would help a dumbass player he likes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree, but I don't care if the NFL changes the rules or not. I have to submit to random drug tests where I work. I would want my companies policy changed before the NFL changes theirs.
I haven't smoked pot for 15 years because my job pays me enough to not be a dumbass like Gordon.
I find it humorous that "across the field" is so passionate about the NFL getting rid of the rule. He doesn't play in the NFL, but it would help a dumbass player he likes.

Well I'm all for the NFL legalizing it. I think it's a better & safer alternative than pills. My opinion has nothing to do w/ Gordon & the mistakes he keeps making though. And as a Browns fan I'm fed up w/ his slip-up's. There's no doubt he talented. But the organization has to finally figure out he's not worth the trouble. I want him to get clean. But he seemingly can't.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm all for the NFL legalizing it. I think it's a better & safer alternative than pills. My opinion has nothing to do w/ Gordon & the mistakes he keeps making though. And as a Browns fan I'm fed up w/ his slip-up's. There's no doubt he talented. But the organization has to finally figure out he's not worth the trouble. I want him to get clean. But he seemingly can't.
I'm all for the NFL making it OK too, but it is not. Gordon chooses pot over $millions$ and the team. I also don't want the NFL to make it OK any more than I want my place of employment and the state I live in to make it OK.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Now you're making stuff up. You said Aaron Rodgers would suck playing on weed. I said plenty of players have played high and excelled. You said I was flat out wrong. I proved you wrong.

Own it.
No, you didn't. You provided links to people who smoked weed and were athletes. Only one admitted to smoking weed and playing, and you still have yet to provide a link that shows that pot is a performance enhancer, as you originally said.

Until you prove pot is a performance enhancing drug, you're just spinning your tires. That's all.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't. You provided links to people who smoked weed and were athletes. Only one admitted to smoking weed and playing, and you still have yet to provide a link that shows that pot is a performance enhancer, as you originally said.

Not the argument.

And you're wrong again. Every player on my list and more have admitted to playing high. Ricky Williams never played high? Josh Gordon never played high? That's two right there. There are NBA players on record saying the majority of the league plays high.

These are all examples of players who excelled while playing high.

It damages your theory that Aaron Rodgers would suck playing high - I mean - maybe he would but it didn't hurt any of those other players.

I never once said any of them took it as a performance enhancer. I simply proved your "this is flat out incorrect" comment wrong with a long list of players who excelled in pro sports while playing high. If you still don't believe me, look it up yourself. It's not hard to find.

Do I think marijuana will be deemed a performance enhancer one day? Sure. It takes away pain and heals you and allows you to perform at a higher level than without it when your hurt, injured and tired.

I've seen it used to heal people coming off life threatening surgery. It certainly enhanced their recovery and performance during physical therapy.

My opinion based on my experience. Don't let it bother you so much.