• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whats up with josh gordon now?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because if something is illegal and only a few players take it that doesn't give those players an advantage?

Good thing they have sweet tea, the new Gatorade for millennials.
LOL so taking aspirin for a headache 5 months before the season starts is now a performance enhancer to you? Do you actually know what aspirin is?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL so taking aspirin for a headache 5 months before the season starts is now a performance enhancer to you? Do you actually know what aspirin is?
Is that what I said? Stop framing everyone's response to fit your conclusion.

The point is if something is illegal, and only a few players do it, do they not have an advantage? If all the chest pounding "medicinal and recreational" marijuana libertards argue how much it helps... it would be a clear advantage.

I'm tapping out. Continue to argue with the others. Does marijuana help with nausea? This thread is starting to make me :puke:

But not to worry you're getting winner rating and approval from some of the most honest people on the hoop. That should make you feel good.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Gordon sign an NFL contract?????

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what I said? Stop framing everyone's response to fit your conclusion.

The point is if something is illegal, and only a few players do it, do they not have an advantage? If all the chest pounding "medicinal and recreational" marijuana libertards argue how much it helps... it would be a clear advantage.

I'm tapping out. Continue to argue with the others. Does marijuana help with nausea? This thread is starting to make me :puke:

But not to worry you're getting winner rating and approval from some of the most honest people on the hoop. That should make you feel good.
LOL no it doesn't at all! If the product we're talking about doesn't offer an actual advantage on the playing field, it means nothing at all if only a few players are using it and others aren't. This is exactly why the sweet tea example makes perfect sense. If sweet tea was made illegal by the NFL and a few players ended up drinking it, are you telling me that automatically means it's an advantage? Obviously not, because sweet tea doesn't do anything for players on the field. Just like sweet tea, pot gives no advantage to players on the field.

Regardless of what the "libertards" say about the benefits of pot, not a single one has ever said they make you a better football player. That's the entire point. If pot doesn't make you a better football player, making it illegal is fucking stupid. Which has been my point this entire time.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no it doesn't at all! If the product we're talking about doesn't offer an actual advantage on the playing field, it means nothing at all if only a few players are using it and others aren't. This is exactly why the sweet tea example makes perfect sense. If sweet tea was made illegal by the NFL and a few players ended up drinking it, are you telling me that automatically means it's an advantage? Obviously not, because sweet tea doesn't do anything for players on the field. Just like sweet tea, pot gives no advantage to players on the field.

Regardless of what the "libertards" say about the benefits of pot, not a single one has ever said they make you a better football player. That's the entire point. If pot doesn't make you a better football player, making it illegal is fucking stupid. Which has been my point this entire time.

I wouldn't say it gives anyone an advantage.
But just like everyone else in the NFL, Gordon signed a contract binding him to the rules of the NFL. So regardless if it's a stupid rule or not by Gordon using any banned substance, he's not only violating the rules but he's in breach of contract. Every single person in the NFL has to follow said rules, who gave him a pass???

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But just like everyone else in the NFL, Gordon signed a contract binding him to the rules of the NFL. So regardless if it's a stupid rule or not by Gordon using any banned substance, he's not only violating the rules but he's in breach of contract. Every single person in the NFL has to follow said rules, who gave him a pass???
Jesus tapdancing Christ, nobody on here has ever said he should have been given a free pass. You're completely off into right field right now if you think that's what this has been about.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't wait for football....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus tapdancing Christ, nobody on here has ever said he should have been given a free pass. You're completely off into right field right now if you think that's what this has been about.

Such anger from a Browns fan.....
And why would you be so triggered???
Gordon is a pot head, and he can't make it to camp.....kind of obvious what's going on.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's clever coming from the guy who midseason last year jumped teams until he got called on it......

Next....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such anger from a Browns fan.....
And why would you be so triggered???
Gordon is a pot head, and he can't make it to camp.....kind of obvious what's going on.
Just a horribly unoriginal post. You bring nothing to the table that's worth any time.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's clever coming from the guy who midseason last year jumped teams until he got called on it......

Next....
Please point out who said he deserved a free pass.

Nobody did.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's illegal to like more than 1 team?

LOL.

No just stating the guy who feels the need to jump ship when his team takes a Shit really has no standing on anything