• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's for dinner?

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought brats in for my coworkers today for lunch (no, I do not make them myself, but the are not packaged brats and the store I buy them from makes them), 2 of them however are what they call insanity brats. They are basically brats with ghost peppers and habaneros mixed in. I am debating on playing Russian Roulette with the coworkers and just tossing those two in with the other brats and see what happens :dhd:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought brats in for my coworkers today for lunch (no, I do not make them myself, but the are not packaged brats and the store I buy them from makes them), 2 of them however are what they call insanity brats. They are basically brats with ghost peppers and habaneros mixed in. I am debating on playing Russian Roulette with the coworkers and just tossing those two in with the other brats and see what happens :dhd:

This reminds me of a trip to the range once with my wife. She has a S&W Model 60, which is a .357. For the initiated, a .357 can fire the .38 special, but not the other way around as guns designed for the .38 special are not rated for the far more potent .357. My wife's gun will do both, but she sticks with the .38 Special due to recoil issues. Once I was loading it for her and I tried to slip in a single .357 round to see if she would notice. (Of course she would.) Unfortunately for me, she caught me in the act and was pissed at just the notion that I would attempt such a thing. :D

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of a trip to the range once with my wife. She has a S&W Model 60, which is a .357. For the initiated, a .357 can fire the .38 special, but not the other way around as guns designed for the .38 special are not rated for the far more potent .357. My wife's gun will do both, but she sticks with the .38 Special due to recoil issues. Once I was loading it for her and I tried to slip in a single .357 round to see if she would notice. (Of course she would.) Unfortunately for me, she caught me in the act and was pissed at just the notion that I would attempt such a thing. :D

The funny thing was as I was cooking the brats, one of my coworkers walked up and said I want one of those smaller looking sausages (the smaller ones were the hot ones), it took all of my willpower not to grab one and throw it on her bun. The only thing that kept me from doing it is that it would have been a waste of the sausage and I just cannot waste spicy food.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barbequed pork, baked potatoes with sour cream, peas, and cranberry sauce.