• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's for dinner?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go local when possible, and all organic - I am stickler for that

A half roasted chicken with arugula and spinach, with a sliced lemon

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For dinner ate at one of the dorms cafeteria's here.

10.00 all you can eat and the selection is incredible. I've never seen a bigger selection, and with it being the summer time it was not busy at all with college kids gone home. #Winning

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go local when possible, and all organic - I am stickler for that

A half roasted chicken with arugula and spinach, with a sliced lemon
For dinner ate at one of the dorms cafeteria's here.

10.00 all you can eat and the selection is incredible. I've never seen a bigger selection, and with it being the summer time it was not busy at all with college kids gone home. #Winning

DC's definition of "go local".

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you at a dorm in summer?

He promised Springstein - one day he would go back and get his degree. ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a third degree - burn when I was a kid at Padre Island.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the Asian market down the street and got some marinated beef short ribs. Had that with some corn on the cob, potato salad, and macaroni salad. And beers.

:suds:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's well known that among the regulars here I am solidly the 7th or 8th best football mind. What may not be as well publicized is I am quite possibly the best grill and smoker chef here on the Broncos board!

Attached is a quick and easy little ditty I fired up earlier today. It's just chicken drumsticks and grilled okra. Prep is simple: olive oil salt and pepper on the okra, and grill until they begin to char. The sauce is what I call my "cheater sauce" because I use it when I'm feeling lazy. It's a combination of Frank's original, sweet baby Ray's, and garlic powder. Perfect for a chicken drumstick.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 9

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's well known that among the regulars here I am solidly the 7th or 8th best football mind. What may not be as well publicized is I am quite possibly the best grill and smoker chef here on the Broncos board!

Attached is a quick and easy little ditty I fired up earlier today. It's just chicken drumsticks and grilled okra. Prep is simple: olive oil salt and pepper on the okra, and grill until they begin to char. The sauce is what I call my "cheater sauce" because I use it when I'm feeling lazy. It's a combination of Frank's original, sweet baby Ray's, and garlic powder. Perfect for a chicken drumstick.

Enjoy!
That sauce sounds good I shall try it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy!

IKno - If you are the 7th or 8th most knowledgeable - I hope to make the top 10 someday. ;)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IKno - If you are the 7th or 8th most knowledgeable - I hope to make the top 10 someday. ;)

You're too kind. I read some of the stuff some of you guys post here and genuinely think you are running circles around me. What I have going for me is I am a halfway decent writer, so that helps me sound skater than I really am!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy!

You might enjoy this thread. Some serious cooks on tHoop.