• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What you see-is what you get!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always tough to face the music! The Phillies are out of tune and look uninspired. Will Hamels and Howard
be content in knowing that they are set for life as multi millionaires. Are their best efforts behind them? Will the rest of the team ever get inspired to play for the inept Ryno and Amaro? A minor league system that can not produce a major league outfielder. Drafting players has not been a strong point for the Phillies. However
Signing Nola was a change in the right direction. The slow and reluctant process to change our GM and bring in an outsider with a functioning brain is mind bogging. I see a lot here, but there is not much to inspire me. I will root for the Phillies to get more than 3 hits in Weds game. (Baby steps!)

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just hilarious. They complain that they don't have power anymore yet they site a guy in Darin Ruf, that while he will struggle to make contact at times, will atleast hit for power, doubles, 15-20 homers if he got 400 atbats. Yet they will play garbage like Revere and Sizemore

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know it will be a long season especially since the "rebuild" with JRoll and Byrd gone loses 42 HRs which won't be made up by Galvis and Herrera, and Ruf still won't get the needed playing time. Only one game and maybe Buchholtz was really on. We know that Hamels was off but likely will get 25 QSs this year whether he stays or goes. The team is not right - the infield is all LH, so is the outfield except for RF some of the time. But Buchholtz is a RHP. Go figure. The guy was good. This is just one of the 95 games Phils will lose this year.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just hilarious. They complain that they don't have power anymore yet they site a guy in Darin Ruf, that while he will struggle to make contact at times, will atleast hit for power, doubles, 15-20 homers if he got 400 atbats. Yet they will play garbage like Revere and Sizemore

Anyone will struggle with contact without regular playing time. It is true that Amaro blocks any chances of Ruf getting a chance of regular playing time. He will continue to mess with his mind and try to cause Ruf to fail.
The reason to me is clear. Amaro never gave Ruf a good evaluation and if Ruf should produce it would make Amaro wrong. Since Amaro is a sick egotistical psycho he will sabotage the teams success to prove he was
right!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you guys are spot on. I just hate see the careers of guys like Ruf get totally trashed because of some ridiculous idiot who has absolutely no business running a major league franchise. Like so many others, Ruf will have to go elsewhere to save his career.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you guys are spot on. I just hate see the careers of guys like Ruf get totally trashed because of some ridiculous idiot who has absolutely no business running a major league franchise. Like so many others, Ruf will have to go elsewhere to save his career.

You are correct! But at least Amaro can't go somewhere else to save his career. There is nothing to save!