• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was up with that "Ice Spice" chick at the SB?

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of people inhere blaming their misery on their parents or the group of people who were born from 1946 to 1964, a span of 18 years.

You should cry more like the little bitches you are.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of people inhere blaming their misery on their parents or the group of people who were born from 1946 to 1964, a span of 18 years.

You should cry more like the little bitches you are.
Sound argument. Maybe we’re selling you talented people short. This post was incredibly compelling. I stand corrected. “Inhere” was a great touch reminiscent of the great Alexander Pope just making up words.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sound argument. Maybe we’re selling you talented people short. This post was incredibly compelling. I stand corrected. “Inhere” was a great touch reminiscent of the great Alexander Pope just making up words.
That you are such a genius to notice a keyboard/typing slip up is noted. Very impressive.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great ain't it?

Pension check direct deposit on the 1st of the month, SS direct deposit on the 3rd Wednesday.

Nice and sunny here today at the resort in South Florida.
Flexing on being gifted shit is an interesting choice.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you are such a genius to notice a keyboard/typing slip up is noted. Very impressive.
Thanks so much. I detect some bitterness from the Fuck Your Feelings crowd. I’ll be more considerate of your delicate sensibilities going forward. It’s unchristian of me to mock the unintelligent.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flexing on being gifted shit is an interesting choice.
Since you say you're a teacher I'd think you'd know the meaning of the word gifted. You obviously don't.

I worked for every penny of what I'm getting, the fact that I can barely bend over enough to put on my socks and can't lift my arms over my shoulders without pain is proof of that.

You just keep on crying and blaming Mommy and Daddy for your misery.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great ain't it?

Pension check direct deposit on the 1st of the month, SS direct deposit on the 3rd Wednesday.

Nice and sunny here today at the resort in South Florida.

So you are bragging about how you are living well after pulling up the drawbridge on future generations, and at the same time wonder why there is resentment? Hilarious.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you say you're a teacher I'd think you'd know the meaning of the word gifted. You obviously don't.

I worked for every penny of what I'm getting, the fact that I can barely bend over enough to put on my socks and can't lift my arms over my shoulders without pain is proof of that.

The work ethic from the Boomers is generally quite solid. I will grant you all that. We've all born a newer generation that has a very different take on what that means.

That said your take is honest...and that's awesome but it's also how we ended herein regards to SS. SS is not about the individual. It is a collective that we all (well most of us) pay into and thereby draw from. So while you certainly did your part on the contribution end the entire system is in a problematic place because we've looked at it individually rather than how we float this thing for everyone. Because that was the intention.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are bragging about how you are living well after pulling up the drawbridge on future generations, and at the same time wonder why there is resentment? Hilarious.
Quite the fallacy you have here.
The generation before me fought for our pension, my generation improved it, and the current younger people in the union are improving it even more. My son will have a much better pension payout than I have.

You think I have some magic wand I can wave over the problems with social security? I was involved in politics for decades, have always voted, What else would you have me do?
Should I have taken a backpack full of bombs into congress and a rifle and held them all hostage until they fixed things? Trying to get the right people elected is all I could do.

You're a clown along with @fightinfunbags

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I worked for every penny of what I'm getting,
The pension is absolutely a gift and the reality is that is your money doing the work not you.
the fact that I can barely bend over enough to put on my socks and can't lift my arms over my shoulders without pain is proof of that.
That was your choice. Nobody here gives a fuck what you had to do to make a living.
I’m not miserable. I’m making an observation and you don’t like it because you are taking my comments about an entire generation and culture and you’re internalizing it and making it seem like it’s an attack on you personally. This is how people with child-like development process the world.

I’m not miserable. Having things tougher on you just builds character and real self esteem when you can accomplish things in spite of a rigged game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's good for your work and your pension, but if you look at the country in general, most people no longer have pensions unless you work for the government. That's not a fallacy but a basic fact. I happen to have one from the first job I worked, but it was phased out a few years after I started.

It's weird how personal and triggered you get when Boomers are criticized.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the fallacy you have here.
The generation before me fought for our pension, my generation improved it, and the current younger people in the union are improving it even more. My son will have a much better pension payout than I have.

You think I have some magic wand I can wave over the problems with social security? I was involved in politics for decades, have always voted, What else would you have me do?
Should I have taken a backpack full of bombs into congress and a rifle and held them all hostage until they fixed things? Trying to get the right people elected is all I could do.

You're a clown along with @fightinfunbags
I wear this as a badge of honor. Interacting with you and your posts over the years reveals someone of subpar intelligence and talent. If this is the characterization I get from such an individual I must be doing it right.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's good for your work and your pension, but if you look at the country in general, most people no longer have pensions unless you work for the government. That's not a fallacy but a basic fact. I happen to have one from the first job I worked, but it was phased out a few years after I started.

It’s the way untalented simpletons need to process the world. In order to establish self esteem he needs to gather in “tribes” and ride coattails of others. People like him never have the strength of character and conviction to stand alone and raise their voice. They’ve followed the crowd their whole lives and done what they’ve been told.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad for you you didn't use your brain over your brawn.

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

phasing pensions out is another giveaway to the group making those decisions (boomers) while leaving nothing for everyone else.