• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What video games pissed you off the most all-time?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any game with computer assist like that. hate that shit. If I'm a badass that can steamroll the shitty AI, then don't all of a sudden handicap my team so the computer can make it competitive.
Hmmmm, reminds me of NCAA football 09 online. Once the other player quit was once the immaculate interceptions started happening. Shit pissed me off. And when the other player quit you would have to continue playing the computer, who the hell came up with this idea!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any game with computer assist like that. hate that shit. If I'm a badass that can steamroll the shitty AI, then don't all of a sudden handicap my team so the computer can make it competitive.

Super linebackers batting down passes en shit that should be 20 ft. over their heads pisses me off to no end. :gaah:

xxMrThorne729xx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine is the old NES Ice Hockey game. My brother and I would get into full on fist fights over that stupid game. A few years ago I downloaded it on the Wii and realized that the controls were complete shit. Called my brother up and apologized. lol

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two worlds....for xbox 360...wholly mother of god that game was shit.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely NCAA football and Madden.

They've got some serious problems with their difficulty settings. On the easy setting Hellen Keller could win. On the normal setting a 2 year old could win. On the hard setting any competent player can win easily. But the All-Madden or whatever it's called in NCAA is broken. I feel like every time I play on that setting the computer decides beforehand if I'm going to win or not. I either come out and kick the CPU's ass or sit through some laughably bad bullshit, most of which occurs in the passing game.

NCAA 14 was especially bad since you could easily beat the best teams in the game with the worst teams in the game on the hardest setting by just putting the fastest guys at RB and QB and running the read option every play.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost planet 2. The first one was tons of fun to play with a campaign that was a blast and told a good story.

The 2nd was a disaster as they jumped on the 4 player co-op "as the campaign" bandwagon and turned it into a shitfest that was just a series of lame missions with 4 man teams, and the other 3 were computer bots. No campaign that made any sense. Bugs and glitches all over the game. The co-op totally interfering with the game play and over complicating everything. After an hour, I wanted to strap the game to an atomic bomb and drop it on Capcom's Japanese HQ.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Nintendo 64. Was a fun game, but I eventually got stuck and gave up.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to add to the vote for the nominated TMNT. That game used to drive me crazy

Also another vote for NCAA football towards the end of it's production, the AI in that game on the hardest difficulty was beyond unfair. Have a good lead going into the fourth quarter? It will be gone before you know it. The AI will "equalize" the game by having your players constantly fumbling the ball or balls being tipped for INTs on almost every possession in the final quarter. I broke several controllers because of that madness.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BMX:XXX
Just played it for the first time in a decade.....broke a ps2 controller.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Nintendo 64. Was a fun game, but I eventually got stuck and gave up.

That game was great though. I had it and sold it for $60 last year on ebay. Apparently its "rare". :drum:

But really, people are paying way more than it originally cost brand new back when it came out. I never did beat that game.

Best boss ever?

Last edited by a moderator:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheaters/Hackers when playing multiplayer games. You are playing Battlefield or Call of Duty and some dude just starts flying, or downs you with one shot will some handgun across the area.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yie Ar Kung Fu on the C64. There was some bad programming that would cause most opponents to knock you out with one hit that would never allow you to escape.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was 9 years old I got an original Nintendo entertainment system about 9 months after it was released. Which I'm sure was a long 9 months for my parents listening to my whine for one almost every single day, and telling them that so and so's parents were better than them. Then i remember getting angry at just about every game I've ever played since then. It's either too short or too long, too hard or too easy, not enough of this or too much of that.

A couple memories of the most angry I would ever get include; "Dude you can't always pick the 49ers. Ronnie Lott is cheating." In original Tecmo Bowl. "No Oddjob!" In goldeneye multiplayer.

I was extremely pissed off the first time I played Fable for the Xbox. I heard Peter Molynoiux or whatever his name was describing the game they wanted to make, and it was like God had listened to all of my prayers. He described them making literally the perfect RPG. And then I played it and it 2 as just a hack and slash... I was pure rage for a while.

And the mad destiny I ever get playing games is Dota 2. Oh Jesus, playing with random people in pubs in that game makes me hate hummanity and want to side with some of these evil villians who are always trying to wipe out all life in the universe. You just know they played support in a game where their Anti Mage safe lane carry rushed a Vanguard and finished a 40 minute game with 35 last hits.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asteroids for Atari.... That oh shit moment when you went out of control and couldn't stop

Super Mario Smash Brothers for Super Nintendo.... Fuck those hammer chucking tortoises :gaah:

And last but not least.... StarFox on N64... The Wasted planet level with the spotlights. If you played it, you know it's a pain in the ass

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NASCAR Thunder 2003... You could be in the lead with 2 laps to go ahead 30 car lengths.... White flag: Jeff Gordon is riding your bumper :wtf:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically this

Last edited by a moderator:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two worlds....for xbox 360...wholly mother of god that game was shit.

Was actually about to crank this game up. Tell me what sucks about it and save me time man... :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hands down, Friday the 13th for the original Nintendo. Felt like could NEVER make any fucken progress with no end in sight. Plus, Jason would always beat the living shit outta me. Damn near broke the remote because of this game!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically this

I agree the Souls series in general can be rage inducing.. Everything is set up through trial and error and lack of knowledge for the player...

I also need to mention BF multiplayer.. That shit makes me rage until I get a P90..