• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What video games pissed you off the most all-time?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldeneye for N64-"The Cradle" caused me to break 2 controllers before I finally got passed it. Loved that game other than that mother fucking level.

Mike Tyson's Punchout for NES- Super Macho Man.........FUCK YOU!!!

Super Mario Cart for NES- The Princess and DK especially. Cheating BASTARDS!

Ecco the Dolphin for Sega Genesis-I hate games where you can drown. That game was just.....boring and unsatisfying. Oh and fucking impossible!

Duck Hunt for NES-You know why this game pissed everyone off :dhd:

John Madden Football '94 for Sega Genesis- When the other team somehow out of the blue becomes unstoppable. No matter what you did, there were plays where it was simply impossible to tackle their RB or he suddenly had Usain Bolt speed and you couldn't catch him.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I really don't remember. I know I've thrown controllers around from not beating stuff before. This was back before I could really use the internet for hints on beating stuff. I think Gauntlet Legends was pretty hard for N64.

I'd play with my brothers and beating Scorn was hard as shit. It took us so damn long

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of them at some point or another

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB slugfest

Thought I was getting a baseball game but instead got a beat the shit out of someone after every hit game.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battletoads
Mega Man 9

When I was like 9 years old Zelda: Legend of the Past was really hard to figure out without any kind of help from the Nintendo Magazine.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battletoads
Mega Man 9

When I was like 9 years old Zelda: Legend of the Past was really hard to figure out without any kind of help from the Nintendo Magazine.

Possibly one of the hardest games ever created.

TMNT for NES was another game that made me mad enough to slap my Grandmother.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This level was bad enough. But getting the gem on it was especially maddening. There was a bug in Crash Bandicoot where if you died, all boxes reset (even the ones you got prior to a checkpoint).

First Crash was a pretty hard game in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them....I simply suck at video games.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly one of the hardest games ever created.

TMNT for NES was another game that made me mad enough to slap my Grandmother.

The first TMNT for the NES is fucking impossible. I remember being very young trying to play it and couldn't do shit. In college, one of my roommates brought his NES so I brought some of my old games. I figured surely I could beat TMNT now since I was older and wiser. Nope. Not even close. Seriously, fuck that game.

TMNT 3 for the NES and TMNT4: Turtles in Time for me all day over that piece of shit impossible game

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ET the Extra Terrestrial.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldeneye for N64-"The Cradle" caused me to break 2 controllers before I finally got passed it. Loved that game other than that mother fucking level.

Ecco the Dolphin for Sega Genesis-I hate games where you can drown. That game was just.....boring and unsatisfying. Oh and fucking impossible!

John Madden Football '94 for Sega Genesis- When the other team somehow out of the blue becomes unstoppable. No matter what you did, there were plays where it was simply impossible to tackle their RB or he suddenly had Usain Bolt speed and you couldn't catch him.

Good list

Ecco was one of the stupidest games ever. What was the purpose of this game?

The early Maddens had so many bugs in them that I refused to play for years. I would just tell people I still play Techno Bowl. One year if you throw an incomplete pass you just dove into the defender and it was an atomatic Pass Interference call. Then there was the one where if the other team punted you just called a normal defense and had your SS go back and return the punt. He couldn't be tackled.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good list

Ecco was one of the stupidest games ever. What was the purpose of this game?

The early Maddens had so many bugs in them that I refused to play for years. I would just tell people I still play Techno Bowl. One year if you throw an incomplete pass you just dove into the defender and it was an atomatic Pass Interference call. Then there was the one where if the other team punted you just called a normal defense and had your SS go back and return the punt. He couldn't be tackled.

The point to Ecco was to find other dolphins I think. All I ever managed to do was get lost and drown. If I remember correctly, there was an octopus that you had to get past that would slap the shit out of you if you swim past him too fast that irritated the hell out of me.

7 of the top 10 most angry moments in my life were probably caused by video games. I forgot to add DK64 to my list. Some of the mini-games on it cause pure rage a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
291752_v1.gif

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World 8-3 in the original super Mario bros. you have to sprint through the whole level to make it in time and it's full of axe throwers.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first TMNT for the NES is fucking impossible. I remember being very young trying to play it and couldn't do shit. In college, one of my roommates brought his NES so I brought some of my old games. I figured surely I could beat TMNT now since I was older and wiser. Nope. Not even close. Seriously, fuck that game.

TMNT 3 for the NES and TMNT4: Turtles in Time for me all day over that piece of shit impossible game

I think that was the one that had the game timer it showed after you beat it. My cousin and I got to where we could beat it in roughly 20-30 mins.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any game with computer assist like that. hate that shit. If I'm a badass that can steamroll the shitty AI, then don't all of a sudden handicap my team so the computer can make it competitive.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ET the Extra Terrestrial.

If you are talking about the Atari game, that is what i was gonna say. To this day I still wonder what the hell I wa supposed to do on that elevator.