• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the numbers/facts say about our next game?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a short week, the next game is at home and that might be a good thing after a 43-19 drubbing two days ago. That said, I'm not sure what to make of some interesting historical factors, maybe you guys and lady can make some sense out of them.

1. Following their 0-6 Monday nights since 2015, our guys are 3-2.

2. Our guys are 0-4 against the Panthers since Cam has been their starter.

3. This is an "win one" week for us if you follow their pattern of win-loss, win-loss.

4. Carolina has been as inconsistent and might have been 2-2 minus a 63 yard FG in their last game. They are this year's NFL oddity, winning against a team that they should have beaten and losing to the one that should have beaten them.

5. The difference between the teams is that the Panthers have an identity, with Newton and RB Christian McCaffrey on offense and LB Luke Kuechly and DT Kawann Short on defense, while we are still searching for whatever ours will be. The Washington defensive line has the makings of becoming the core of their identity, but it’s too early to make any kind of definitive point about that unit. Offensively who knows what Jay Gruden wants them to be, that's a major problem, we have some tools but no identifiable pattern on how they are used.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to make of this upcoming game, perhaps you guys and lady have a better perspective than I do. Thanks!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this game been in Carolina Id say another ass whipping was in store, but at home at 1p (not primetime) I think we have a fighters chance. Probably need to score 28 plus however to beat them. Under 20 points probably puts us at 2-3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this game been in Carolina Id say another ass whipping was in store, but at home at 1p (not primetime) I think we have a fighters chance. Probably need to score 28 plus however to beat them. Under 20 points probably puts us at 2-3
Not so sure that playing at home is a huge advantage for this team. First, the stadium will probably not be full. Second, it will be filled with an inordinate amount of Carolina fans. We get behind early and it could be over by halftime. We do not have the team that can come from behind without help from our opponent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The panthers will bitch slap us . Something CDC was brought here to fix , like monday night routes

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first it is a week to week league. Yesterday's big loss could be tomorrow's big win. Skins have not faired well against Carolina in some time so if I was betting man I would not bet on the Skins next Sunday.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a low scoring fight. Close game that I don’t see us winning. Oh, we also won’t find the end zone.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a low scoring fight. Close game that I don’t see us winning. Oh, we also won’t find the end zone.
Unless our players backed into it defending off the Panthers. So we will see the endzone... not all doom and gloom.:2cents: