• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz on Starting Week 1 "It's Going to be Close"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When and if Wentz returns? If he starts and sucks there will be a controversy. Keep saying their won't. The local and national media will have a hay day. The Douggie has to make some decisions which 50% of the players will agree with while the other will disagree. Thus starts the locker room demise.

Book it. If this scenario of a Foles great start comes to fruition followed by Wentz coming back and shitting the bed.

Bye Bye Philly. No one wants to see Philly out of the league or anything. We just like seeing them as their irrelevant 50 year team they are.

It’s been over 6 months and I see you’re still hurting. Everyone knows who the franchise QB is. Well everyone except the people who are praying for a controversy that won’t happen. Foles will be an Eagle for 10 more months at the very most. I hope he does come in and kill it if Wentz isn’t ready cause we will just get more when we trade him. They can’t even afford to keep both of them. Ain’t no controversy even if Wentz starts out poorly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been over 6 months and I see you’re still hurting. Everyone knows who the franchise QB is. Well everyone except the people who are praying for a controversy that won’t happen. Foles will be an Eagle for 10 more months at the very most. I hope he does come in and kill it if Wentz isn’t ready cause we will just get more when we trade him. They can’t even afford to keep both of them. Ain’t no controversy even if Wentz starts out poorly.
u just dont get it:lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... I don’t think he sat him bc he had a “bad week of practice”. I think BB’s ego got the better of him. Why do I say that? Because there isn’t one shred of proof that butler did any of the things you claim he did.
I'm not claiming to know what he did. I've thrown out thoughts that would make sense.

So he didn't do ANYTHING?
Didn't have a bad week of practice?

Why did he get benched? BB woke up on game day and said I know what I'll do to prove I'm the GOAT. I'll sit MB. I made him so I can show I can win without him as well by starting another scrub?

Please let's stop kidding ourselves MB was no stud that season anyway. Would he have made a difference? likely yes but we'll never know for sure. Dude was getting beat like a drum all season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK:rolleyes2:
Sounds like someone is praying for quite a few things to happen.

Trust me I'm over the loss. I can't say that about the two fluke losses to the Giants.

It was a good game. Phillies D played better then NEs bottom line. They gave up over 500+ yards but did enough to win.

Now they can go back to their cave.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK:rolleyes2:
Sounds like someone is praying for quite a few things to happen.

Trust me I'm over the loss. I can't say that about the two fluke losses to the Giants.

It was a good game. Phillies D played better then NEs bottom line. They gave up over 500+ yards but did enough to win.

Now they can go back to their cave.

I’m not praying for anything to happen. What are all these things I’m praying for. Whenever Wentz is ready whether it be a week or a season he steps right back into the starter roll. That’s not me wanting anything to happen.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him 100% and ready to go so theres mo excuses when we kick that ass

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not praying for anything to happen. What are all these things I’m praying for. Whenever Wentz is ready whether it be a week or a season he steps right back into the starter roll. That’s not me wanting anything to happen.

Prayer # 1 Well everyone except the people who are praying for a controversy that won’t happen.
Prayer # 2 Foles will be an Eagle for 10 more months at the very most.
Prayer # 3 I hope he does come in and kill it if Wentz isn’t ready cause we will just get more when we trade him.
Prayer # 4 They can’t even afford to keep both of them.
Prayer # 4 Ain’t no controversy even if Wentz starts out poorly.

You're right this looks more like a religious retreat rather then just praying.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Neither did Brady. The “greatest coach in history” did.

Sure, anyone but the guy that fumbled away the win, its on anyone but that guy

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty arrogant for the guy to think the starting spot is just his once he is healthy. Considering a super bowl winning QB is currently the starter.
Or he knows this isn't mickey mouse shit like in High School and even CFB to an extent?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does the team get destroyed if Foles plays great. If Wentz misses 10 games and Foles goes 10-0 Foles will be on the bench week 11
Not necessarily

tonyromodakprescottcowboysfanscrazytwittercallingforromo.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily

tonyromodakprescottcowboysfanscrazytwittercallingforromo.jpg

Romo was old Dak was young
Wentz is not in his late 30s like Romo was.

QB controversy... ridiculous

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayer # 1 Well everyone except the people who are praying for a controversy that won’t happen.
Prayer # 2 Foles will be an Eagle for 10 more months at the very most.
Prayer # 3 I hope he does come in and kill it if Wentz isn’t ready cause we will just get more when we trade him.
Prayer # 4 They can’t even afford to keep both of them.
Prayer # 4 Ain’t no controversy even if Wentz starts out poorly.

You're right this looks more like a religious retreat rather then just praying.

None of those are prayers. 1 makes no sense. 2 is just facts. We are 30 million over the cap and can’t afford him. How’s that a prayer? 3 you were the one who said Foles was going to come in and play great. I just said I hope he does. 4 how is it a prayer that the Eagles are 30 milllion over the cap?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the Carson Wentz turned Patriots thread going?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that Wentz is not going to be starting in week 1. As of today he has not even been cleared for any contact activities. Before a logical guess can be made about when he will return he will need first be cleared by doctors. Then it will be the decision of the head coach after he consults with the medical staff. Doug is too smart to let Wentz make things worse by starting him too soon.

Again there isn't going to be a QB controversy. I think Foles is a good QB but don't think he will be great. Yes....he won the SB and was the SB MVP. But lets not kid ourselves here. The Pats defense was and is garbage and on top of that did not play one of their best CB's. He should have lit them up like he did. The Vikings game was a surprise to me to be honest. I have to give a lot of credit to Pederson for his play calls but Foles was also lights out accurate. No one saw any of that coming given the way he finished the regular season and the Falcons game. He really was not that impressive hence the reason why no one but Eagles fans really gave us a shot to win the SB.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the Carson Wentz turned Patriots thread going?

You mean the one you turned into a patriots thread? You were the first to mention the patriots.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what they said about Drew Bledsoe

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was younger then Bledsoe
Wentz is younger then Foles
This thread is asinine
I am not saying there is a controversy right now. However, if Foles lights it up for 2 or 3 weeks and the Eagles don't lose?

What if they go 2-0 with Foles then Wentz comes back and loses the next 2?

Again, it's not a controversy right now, but it could quickly turn into one.