• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 17 Lots on the line 1 PM

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Packers win next week, and Rams lose, the Packers get the sixth seed and Rams get the 7th seed.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Packers win next week, and Rams lose, the Packers get the sixth seed and Rams get the 7th seed.
Correct. Wanna play at Detroit or at Dallas?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell happened there after the game?

Supposedly O'Connell took exception to the deep throw at the end of the game and one of his players took a poke at Jones. Jones gave him the L sign during the fake fight or push/shove match and that was kind of it. Whatever...butthurt is butthurt

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly O'Connell took exception to the deep throw at the end of the game and one of his players took a poke at Jones. Jones gave him the L sign during the fake fight or push/shove match and that was kind of it. Whatever...butthurt is butthurt
Jones was the guys in normal clothes?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones was the guys in normal clothes?

No, Aaron Jones...33...you know who he is. He said something later about just putting him back on the sidelines...I don't know, just posted what I found on reddit

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that was quite a thumpin' the Pack laid on the Vikes tonite. Love and Jones each had a monster game. The Vikes must seriously do their due diligence to get Cousins back under contract.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Aaron Jones...33...you know who he is. He said something later about just putting him back on the sidelines...I don't know, just posted what I found on reddit
A viking player & a guy in plain clothes from the packers side got into it, I guess it was Jones breaking it up & took an elbow or something to the face.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A viking player & a guy in plain clothes from the packers side got into it, I guess it was Jones breaking it up & took an elbow or something to the face.

That's what it looks like to me also...and I haven't seen any comments about it

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

San Fran will be sitting people because of piss poor play by the Eagles choking one away to the cards

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CMC and Trent Williams and a couple guys on defense very likely will be resting next week to heal up and the other starters probably only playing in the first half so I figure the Rams will likely come away with the win and a date at Detroit. Anything can happen, obviously but all signs pointing that way now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never seen a more mind boggling situation as what I’m witnessing with the 2023 Eagles. This team is night and day different from what they are a year ago despite bringing back the same core group of leaders. All season long, they demonstrated an inability to play a clean game. In searching for answers, there’s blame that lies with players, coaches, and the front office. The year after a Super Bowl loss is traditionally a tough season to stay a contender and you know that coming into the season. However, when you start 10-1 you can’t see 1-4 coming down the pike with losses to Seattle and the Cardinals (no disrespect to those teams that fought hard and found a way to win).

The biggest thing for me in thinking about what made them good and what lacks this year is the play on the line of scrimmage. In 2017 and in 2022, they were straight bullies up front and they prided themselves on showing up 90% of the games and dominating on that side of the ball. That just isn’t there anymore this season. Even at 10-1 they weren’t dominating in the trenches in a way that the organization has always prioritized.

Nick Siriani is getting called into the principal’s offense and he’s getting told that Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Lurie are gutting the top of his staff and they’re picking the new coordinators. The shame of it all is that this may have been the last seasons for guys like Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Jason Kelce, and Lane Johnson. It’s a shame they’re going out like this.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads are exploding all over Philly, Sirianni went from a hero last year to public enemy number 1.
It’s been a head scratching reversal and demise into the abyss. Coaching here isn’t for everybody. Fans see a lack of innovation and creativity in schemes. It’s all grown stale and the “professionals” haven’t been able to find anything different or new. It seems like the players body language tells a story where they lack confidence in what they’re doing.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O’Connell can go fuck himself as far as I’m concerned haha. He screwed my fantasy championship. Had to play Geno Smith instead of Nick Mullens because he wanted to start Hall who played him right out of the football game before making the move to Mullens anyway. On top of that, I just needed 8.5 points from the Vikings kicker to take down the title and fell 3.5 points short because again Hall played them out of a game script where FGs were still on the table.