• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Sunsguns we can now shut the book on whether Nick Foles is the real deal or not

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you and I were the only two on the ESPN boards that wanted to see the Cardinals draft Foles. I also think you and I were the only ones who said he was going to be really good. Well right now he has turned the Eagles around and by the way sixteen touchdown passes and no picks is pretty good too.

Nice call Sunsguns. Looks like we were both dead bang right on this one.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure some others on the old ESPN board liked Foles too.

I liked him when he played at Arizona. I thought he would be good because quite often he had a lot of pressure on him and still came up with great plays.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure some others on the old ESPN board liked Foles too.

I liked him when he played at Arizona. I thought he would be good because quite often he had a lot of pressure on him and still came up with great plays.

Yep, I watched him a lot when he played for UofA and I knew the way he played would translate quite well at the next level.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
............................... he ass.

WAIT HES A FUCKING STUD OMG! CARDS SHOULD OF DRAFTED HIM I CALLED IT TO OMG!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is doing this one his own. Its not like Matt Cassel who came in and took over the Patriots when Brady was hurt.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAR DOWN!!!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL man I seen some of those TD passes of his.......WIDE OPEN guys that any QB outside of what the Cardinals had last year could make.

OH lets not forget skelton will be a stud also you both claimed LOL That's right you called it!
and btw Ohio St still sucks!

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL man I seen some of those TD passes of his.......WIDE OPEN guys that any QB outside of what the Cardinals had last year could make.

OH lets not forget skelton will be a stud also you both claimed LOL That's right you called it!
and btw Ohio St still sucks!

Longest winning streak in the country doesn't suck. You may get another gift for a NC game too if you get to play the winner of the ACC. You got to play LSU two years ago who had a terrible offense. Last year Notre Dame which was no contest. Florida State has only played overrated conference teams like Clemson and Miami. The Big Ten may be down but its still much better than the ACC.

So what explanation do you have that Foles is throwing to wide open guys. Are the teams he is playing that week telling the defender to no guard the receivers. Sixteen touchdowns and no interceptions and you want to bash on the guy.

Neither myself nor Sunsguns claimed that Skelton would be great. We did though say he was the best quarterback on the team last season.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF only we could play your cupcake unworthy games, we would also be undefeated but with a longer running of it.........But then again, we wouldn't be playing for NC each year under that schedule.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF only we could play your cupcake unworthy games, we would also be undefeated but with a longer running of it.........But then again, we wouldn't be playing for NC each year under that schedule.

Or maybe if you played a game in cold weather for once. It really bothers you that Ohio is the capital of football

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY should Bama travel up North for any reason what so ever? They are the best college program in the nation and you think they should go play in the snow because it might give another team a chance at beating them? LMBO

Understand this, if you want to be a top dog you must beat a top dog on his turf first, not the other way around. Penn St and Michigan are always willing to play Bama but you wont ever see OSU trying to add Bama on it's schedule. Wonder WHY?

Ohio the capitol of football???????????????? That's a good one!

The State of Alabama owns college football. Dream on that CP :-)

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as I thought you are a typical Alabama fan who fears playing a good team somewhere else other than their backyard. They were playing football in Ohio when most of the state of Alabama had never even heard of football.

Ohio had the first ever NFL halftime show. I could go on and on couldn't I.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA Alabama football has been around a very long time! They do have alot more NC than OSU could ever dream of owning also.

Bama plays better on the road then at home. Nothing to be scared of, but no reason for them to travel up north and play any game in the snow.......WHY should they?

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Alabama was winning National Championships the south was weak. They didn't have to deal with powers like Notre Dame, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska or USC. Alabama was also the reason they changed the National Championship winner after the bowl game. Remember they used to crown the NC before the bowl games were played.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very very true Scorps. Foles now has 16 TDs and 0 INTs .... #1 in NFL in that category. He's a franchise QB as we both knew.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's next ? Are the haters gonna claim KaDeem Carey won't translate into the NFL either ? LOL

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Foles too and thought he could be an NFL QB. I'll be honest, during the draft, I wasn't confident enough to say I knew he'd be a franchise-caliber guy...but watching him his skills were pretty apparent!

I'm happy to see him having so much success...just wish it wasn't in Philly. They don't deserve it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's next ? Are the haters gonna claim KaDeem Carey won't translate into the NFL either ? LOL

Hes had off the field issues. Once he gets money, it may get out of hand. Why would anyone want a running back that chokes and fumbles at the goal line? And also cant catch out of the back field or block? Sure hes a hell of a runner, but so is everyone else in Rich Rods system. Kadeem could be a bust or he could be a stud.