• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK NINE: Lions head Norse, Battle Vikings

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is still the best in the league.

I honestly don't think there is anyone I would trade Stafford for straight up though. He's either so much better than them currently that I wouldn't, or has so many more years left than them that it wouldn't make sense.

Well maybe for Andrew Luck. But that's probably it.

Brady nor any other QB has never done what Stafford has done this year. What he's pulled off at the end of the game in the Lions 5 wins is unprecedented. It's too bad Caldwell is too stupid to stay out of the offense so the Lions can win more comfortably.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady nor any other QB has never done what Stafford has done this year. What he's pulled off at the end of the game in the Lions 5 wins is unprecedented. It's too bad Caldwell is too stupid to stay out of the offense so the Lions can win more comfortably.

He needs to stay out of the defense too. That bend dont break nonsense is not Austin choice IMO. Its OK as an option but not once they are deep in our end of the field. 4th and friggin 4 inside the 10 and our entire back 7 is in the end zone.:tsk: Game should have been over there. Especially with time running out we should have taken a chance there.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to stay out of the defense too. That bend dont break nonsense is not Austin choice IMO. Its OK as an option but not once they are deep in our end of the field. 4th and friggin 4 inside the 10 and our entire back 7 is in the end zone.:tsk: Game should have been over there. Especially with time running out we should have taken a chance there.

Dude should just sit around on the sidelines looking dumb while protecting his timeouts. Let the coordinators do their thing.