• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNF - Bears @ Vikings

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite this being a pretty ugly win, we should at least give a shout out to the D. A few mistakes here and there, including some ill-time penalties. But for the most part they played a pretty decent game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ you guys...Fields is fucking TERRIBLE!?

Talk about the most annoying win ever...I guess I got what I asked for, he made one throw when it counted...I mean, it's kinda fucked that it was his ONLY throw of the game...but baby steps en shit.:rolleyes2:

If only the D would've got eleventy takeaways!:rolleyes2:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about the most annoying win ever...I guess I got what I asked for, he made one throw when it counted...I mean, it's kinda fucked that it was his ONLY throw of the game...but baby steps en shit.:rolleyes2:

I assure you that Fields did not do himself any favors in this game. If anything, they like him less. There's no other way to interpret what he did out there today.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not defending Fields at all - to me, he did nothing tonite that would help secure a contract extension. But once again, Getsy with some of the most lame-brained playcalling did Fields and the Bears no favors. At all.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending Fields at all - to me, he did nothing tonite that would help secure a contract extension. But once again, Getsy with some of the most lame-brained playcalling did Fields and the Bears no favors. At all.
Oh dude, he has ZERO faith in Fields, and even if he did, his attack-plan is so completely fuck retarded, it wouldn't matter. Minnesota is BY FAR the most-blitzing team in the NFL...IMO that should favor a smart offense. Fields is a fresh calf, that's wet behind the ears, and Getsy is a veal farmer.

I anxiously await the board fluffer, but Jesus himself could not float down into a sunset-stroked forest floor that I was kneeling upon, and convince me this kid can actually play. If EVERYONE knows Getsy is shit, then Jim McMahon that shit, and audible out of it into the right play.

The Bears won this game in spite of Fields. I hate watching this kid play. It's infuriating.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dude, he has ZERO faith in Fields, and even if he did, his attack-plan is so completely fuck retarded, it wouldn't matter. Minnesota is BY FAR the most-blitzing team in the NFL...IMO that should favor a smart offense. Fields is a fresh calf, that's wet behind the ears, and Getsy is a veal farmer.

I anxiously await the board fluffer, but Jesus himself could not float down into a sunset-stroked forest floor that I was kneeling upon, and convince me this kid can actually play. If EVERYONE knows Getsy is shit, then Jim McMahon that shit, and audible out of it into the right play.

The Bears won this game in spite of Fields. I hate watching this kid play. It's infuriating.

The last series of the game,I do not recall Minnesota blitzing at all.....
Fields just fumbled twice,we threw nothing but short passes and Minny never blitzed at all......we were lucky to get out of there with a win.

My adrenaline is still going strong from this game......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields just fumbled twice,we threw nothing but short passes and Minny never blitzed at all......we were lucky to get out of there with a win.

You are absolutely right, they abandoned the blitz the last few drives.

Wanna know why? Cuz they didn't need to. Dipshit will just stand back there all day waiting for 7 yards of separation.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the most annoying win of all-time. The whole game was just stupid to watch.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seen on the post game that we are the only team this year to win a game without getting a td.......pathetic.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think.....we win this game with no Kirk Cousins or Justin Jefferson out there......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing out some immediate grades:

Passing: D+ - Fields as usual holds onto the ball too long and is too careless, needlessly coughing one up. But he did move the chains in some key moments, the most notable near the end of the game which set up the winning FG.
Running: C - Fairly average night overall. 118 yards on the ground, exactly half of those were from Fields.
OL: C- - They fared pretty well in run blocking, but not so in protecting the QB. This is in part also due to Getsy failing to realize what everyone else in the NFL world knows, and that's the Vikings being the most blitz-happy team in the league.
Running D: B+ - For the most part they had Minny's runners bottled up. A big 21 yard gain by Mattison bumped their stats to 4.3 YPC. Otherwise, they were held to 3.3 YPC.
Passing D: A - Four INTs, even if 3 of them resulted from tipped passes. But the secondary more than held their own tonite. And altho they only had 2 sacks (1.5 for Sweat), the DL pressured Dobbs all game, including 9 QB hits. Sweat is making a difference.
ST: B- - For the most part the STs played a solid game, minus of course the miss on that easy FG attempt by Cairos.
Coaching: C - I'm giving Flus and his defensive staff an A-, but Getsy and the offensive playcalling garners a D-

And once again, cut down on the God damn penalties!!!!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've said about 20 times now I think the Bears should trade Fields if that is what Poles wants to do. But there is zero way I'm entrusting any qb with this group. At minimum I'd say Eberflus has to can his OC.

It honestly feels like the staff is trying to win while simultaneously making Fields look ridiculous (which he can certainly do on his own anyway). He's not a top 10 qb and never will be but he can make throws (like the one on the last drive) when he trusts himself to do it. But the staff doesn't trust him so why would he feel any confidence whatsoever?

All that said I will again repeat the best for both parties is likely a divorce but that decision will come with either an entirely new staff or a new OC at minimum. There is at least 8 teams that would probably take a shot at him as qb or high end backup like the Jets with Rodgers.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That aside nice win. Poles has done a very nice job in bringing talent to the D especially over the last 2 drafts. The very good news is you guys have 2 high draft picks coming and a good front office to make them.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EmBearAssing win. I guess we have a defense? Viqueens figured they did not need mr diamond teeth Jefferson to beat the bears?
Lets continue to cut Eddie Jackson slack by being 5 yards deep in the end zone on the TD catch. What did he think he was going to do, hit Hock so hard he would drop the ball?

I guess we have a defense now, the only bright side, we did not lose ground on the 4th pick, and maybe, just maybe, the Fields apologists cannot keep calling him Mr. Franchise Quarterback.

I thought our bye week might have brought on some changes, but apparently, the game plan is to lull the other team to sleep by throwing 14 passes behind the line of scrimmage so that 30 yarder is open on the final drive. But I guess its just me who prefers a stellar defense over a franchise quarterback, problem is, Viqueens already had this one notched in the win column.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing out some immediate grades:

Passing: D+ - Fields as usual holds onto the ball too long and is too careless, needlessly coughing one up. But he did move the chains in some key moments, the most notable near the end of the game which set up the winning FG.
Running: C - Fairly average night overall. 118 yards on the ground, exactly half of those were from Fields.
OL: C- - They fared pretty well in run blocking, but not so in protecting the QB. This is in part also due to Getsy failing to realize what everyone else in the NFL world knows, and that's the Vikings being the most blitz-happy team in the league.
Running D: B+ - For the most part they had Minny's runners bottled up. A big 21 yard gain by Mattison bumped their stats to 4.3 YPC. Otherwise, they were held to 3.3 YPC.
Passing D: A - Four INTs, even if 3 of them resulted from tipped passes. But the secondary more than held their own tonite. And altho they only had 2 sacks (1.5 for Sweat), the DL pressured Dobbs all game, including 9 QB hits. Sweat is making a difference.
ST: B- - For the most part the STs played a solid game, minus of course the miss on that easy FG attempt by Cairos.
Coaching: C - I'm giving Flus and his defensive staff an A-, but Getsy and the offensive playcalling garners a D-

And once again, cut down on the God damn penalties!!!!

The grades thing really isn't my thing...but I will do Bae and Not Bae.

Not Bae:

Matt Eberflus
Luke Getsy
Justin Fields
Lucas Patrick
Velus Jones
Cody Whitehair

Bae:

DJ Moore
Tremaine Edmunds
Teven Jenkins
Darnell Wright
Montez Sweat
Andrew Billings
Cairo Santos

Kinda Bae:

Ryan Poles (Don't know why, but with the defensive improvement after Sweat, my anger is turning on him)
Cole Kmet
Nate Davis
Jack Sanborn

Want to Bae, but does too much stupid sh*t:

Kyler Gordon
Eddie Jackson

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The grades thing really isn't my thing...but I will do Bae and Not Bae.

Not Bae:

Matt Eberflus
Luke Getsy
Justin Fields
Lucas Patrick
Velus Jones
Cody Whitehair

Bae:

DJ Moore
Tremaine Edmunds
Teven Jenkins
Darnell Wright
Montez Sweat
Andrew Billings
Cairo Santos

Kinda Bae:

Ryan Poles (Don't know why, but with the defensive improvement after Sweat, my anger is turning on him)
Cole Kmet
Nate Davis
Jack Sanborn

Want to Bae, but does too much stupid sh*t:

Kyler Gordon
Eddie Jackson
Gordon's a stud. The taking off the helmet bit was BS, considering he just had his facemask ripped off.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon's a stud. The taking off the helmet bit was BS, considering he just had his facemask ripped off.

The more bullshit part of that was the fact that first they call the flag for removing the helmet and then when they see it's because the helmet was broken it all of sudden becomes a taunting penalty.