• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 5!!!!!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's uncanny how it happens to SB losing teams the next year. Same thing happened to the Rams. But now they are good again, Niners should be ok....next year.

Things change so much year to year in the NFL.

In the big picture, yes....but there are basics in football that have no excuses. Leaving a corner, who hasn't played in a couple of years because he isn't good, one on one getting torched on nearly every throw is beyond ridiculous. Garoppolo is obviously still hurting, as he can't drive his throws, and a few are sailing. The O-line pass protection is trash, so why even let him start when he shouldn't be out there?

These are some terrible coaching decisions.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what? You and I? I called Jimmy Garporlrorlol overrated and overpaid from day 1, not sure if you did and I don't remember people giving us crap, or if you're talking about coworkers. WTF are you talking about, bro? lol
NOOO! they told YOU AND I that..........we both said he blew.......
Colin Cowherd just this Friday was talking up Jimmy G, I almost drove off the road, laughing.
cowherd is the king of just saying crap for ratings, and admits it.......
Jimmy is getting benched!
im sure he banged up his ankle.......that will be the story

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
????
Quandre diggs got ejected from a game for the same hit #34 did on Lamb

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what? You and I? I called Jimmy Garporlrorlol overrated and overpaid from day 1, not sure if you did and I don't remember people giving us crap, or if you're talking about coworkers. WTF are you talking about, bro? lol

I so badly want to be a smartass

But karma

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOO! they told YOU AND I that..........we both said he blew.......

200.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the big picture, yes....but there are basics in football that have no excuses. Leaving a corner, who hasn't played in a couple of years because he isn't good, one on one getting torched on nearly every throw is beyond ridiculous. Garoppolo is obviously still hurting, as he can't drive his throws, and a few are sailing. The O-line pass protection is trash, so why even let him start when he shouldn't be out there?

These are some terrible coaching decisions.

I mean, I don't disagree, but I was referring to the big picture. For some reason the team that loses the SB gets snakebit the next year, injuries etc. Niners no exception.

Hell it's pretty hard to go to back to back SBs at all, unless you're Brady's Patriots.

Outside of them you had the Seahawks in XLVIII and XLIX, then it's all the way back to Denver and GB in XXXI thru XXXIII

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. Don't know how Lamb held on to the ball after that hit.