• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: WEEK 3 DBL header Eagles/Bucs 7:15 PM Rams/Bengals 8:15 PM

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the beginning of 2022:
17-1 record
67% Completion Percentage
98.7 QB Rating
51 TD's | 9 INT's

"Not a good QB"
Here are the rules:
On this site your QB can’t be good if:
1. The rest of the roster is stacked
2. The QB is a “running QB”.

You’re also not allowed to include rushing TDs. When assessing QBs in the minds of rubes it makes a difference whether or not you get 6 points throwing the ball vs running the ball because in the end, 6 points on the scoreboard is <checks notes> better than 6 points on the scoreboard.

So now you know the rules.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he'll be good enough to beat Arizona. We'll see.
I know for certain that the Eagles won’t be gashed by a fluke trash team that’s tanking for over 200 rushing yards. Eagles aren’t built that way.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure nobody takes Skip Clueless serious at this stage. The dude is nothing more than a troll looking for clickbait. Only watched the hilite reel but it looked like the Eagles ran the ball down the Bucs throat all game long. It wasn't Miami/ Denver bad but it was pretty dominant from what I could tell.
he hasn't been relevant to me in over 4 years...

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get McVay's decision. With 6 minutes left, he was down 10 and on his own 25 yard line. It was 4th and 5. He needed 2 scores, but rather than go for it, he punted. Sure, the Bengals went 3 and out, but By the time the Rams got the ball back and scored, they only had about 1 minute left and needed an onside kick. That didn't make any sense to me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the rules:

You’re also not allowed to include rushing TDs. When assessing QBs in the minds of rubes it makes a difference whether or not you get 6 points throwing the ball vs running the ball because in the end, 6 points on the scoreboard is <checks notes> better than 6 points on the scoreboard.

all true and it's iggloo's fault
he's always fucked with Prescott only being RB

YOU EAGLE FANS
now you're victims.

LOL

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably McVay's worst ever game as a pro play-caller. Awful game-plan, awful calls.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the rules:

That's hysterical you say that. Go check the Dak vs Wentz threads

Oh and I never said he wasn't good. I said he wasn't a good thrower of the football. How do you think he has done so far this year as a passer?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hysterical you say that. Go check the Dak vs Wentz threads

Oh and I never said he wasn't good. I said he wasn't a good thrower of the football. How do you think he has done so far this year as a passer?
I saw him have a great year throwing the football last year. Why has that been discarded because of 3 games into an OC and play caller transition? Hurts didn’t get a single preseason rep. 2022 should have erased all of these Hurts isn’t a good passer takes.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably McVay's worst ever game as a pro play-caller. Awful game-plan, awful calls.

Largely abandoned the run early to let the defense tee off on Stafford all night. We thought he had turned a corner with a commitment to the run after the first two weeks, but apparently no. As soon as he got Akers off the roster, he reverted.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largely abandoned the run early to let the defense tee off on Stafford all night. We thought he had turned a corner with a commitment to the run after the first two weeks, but apparently no. As soon as he got Akers off the roster, he reverted.
It’s hard to call any offense when the OL played as poorly as they did on Monday night.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him have a great year throwing the football last year. Why has that been discarded because of 3 games into an OC and play caller transition? Hurts didn’t get a single preseason rep. 2022 should have erased all of these Hurts isn’t a good passer takes.
What about prior to last year? And even last year he threw for less than 250 ypg. He had a great year as a football player last year. You won't hear me say otherwise. But, even last year there were more poor throws than most QBs have in the games I watched. Pick any NFL QB. When they have no time to throw they aren't as good as when they have "all day" to throw. Hurts is in the greatest situation he could possibly be in with his skill set and I suspect they face more 8 plus in the box sets than most teams.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about prior to last year? And even last year he threw for less than 250 ypg.
You want to assess a passer on the wrong numbers. The Eagles are a great running team. They don’t pass as often as other teams unless that’s what the defense presents.
He had a great year as a football player last year.
He had a great year as a passer. Only a hater would deny that. You have a clear agenda. You pigeon holed Hurts from the time you saw him at Alabama and Oklahoma and now you’re stuck in a foolish consistency despite him making gains every year when it comes to his passing ability.
You won't hear me say otherwise. But, even last year there were more poor throws than most QBs have in the games I watched.
That’s just not true. Every QB will have a poor throw now and again. He was an incredibly accurate passer last year and his pass rating in the pocket was the highest in the league.
Pick any NFL QB. When they have no time to throw they aren't as good as when they have "all day" to throw. Hurts is in the greatest situation he could possibly be in with his skill set and I suspect they face more 8 plus in the box sets than most teams.
And now you’re proving my supposition that I started with in the post you responded to. You’re selling Hurts short because he has the audacity to compete with a great roster around him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great year as a passer. Only a hater would deny that. You have a clear agenda. You pigeon holed Hurts from the time you saw him at Alabama and Oklahoma and now you’re stuck in a foolish consistency despite him making gains every year when it comes to his passing ability.
Most of that is total bull shit so I'll just comment on the biggest pile. So you know what I think and have been thinking for the last 7 years? You are actually stating this as if you know it or is it just a convenient way to dismiss an opinion you dislike? Come on. Do better. I have no issue with Eagles fans decades long, ingrained inferiority complex which forces them to fight against even the smallest perception of a slight against their team, but the agenda is clear here and who has it. And I never said he hasn't made gains every year, did I? Well, other than perhaps this year of course...

He is a good football player. He is not a great passer. Sorry that hurts your feelings and one million percent of course it is related and in huge part due to the team around him. That isn't your supposition it's what I'm telling you :noidea:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't understand statistics

I do. The Cowboys have a 0% chance to beat Arizona. Whatever the Eagles' chances are, it is better.