• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11...Colts

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a week off last week, apparently the guys got a few days totally away from football, but the Falcons hit it hard and heavy this week in practice...regardless of how they got here, but 6-3 is very much welcome.

Focusing a little more on how they got here...strong start coupled with a so-so last 4 games has a lot of fans curious to see this second half play out....Shanny (in CLE) has started strong and fizzled when DCs had enough tape before...bye comes at a good time to do a bit of self scouting and change up those tendencies. The DEF has been the most consistent and most improved group...they still need to find a pass rush.

Week 11...the Colts come in with Hasslebeck running the show...Luck has some pretty serious injuries that will keep him out until maybe week 14 or 15. Their season has been a disappointment, but they are still alive in the the DIV.

Falcons are fairly healthy coming off the bye, and I think they will rebound with one of their stronger efforts on OFC and win this game by 6 to 10 pts.

24-14 ATLANTA

What say you?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need this win pretty badly. As long as we're not turning the ball over through interceptions or fumbles it will be a big step in the right direction.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit.
  • Freeman's hurt and Coleman is still a fumble machine.
  • Matt Ryan made costly mistakes, including a pick-six in his own end zone.
  • The defense was awesome for the most part. Only gave up seventeen offensive points despite the offense being unable to stay on the field.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit.
  • Freeman's hurt and Coleman is still a fumble machine.
  • Matt Ryan made costly mistakes, including a pick-six in his own end zone.
  • The defense was awesome for the most part. Only gave up seventeen offensive points despite the offense being unable to stay on the field.

I feel ya.

The most disappointed in Matt Ryan I ever been...Shanahan deserves some shit too...I guess I can't blame him for going away from Coleman, but Ward is capable of 10-15 carries....to throw the ball 46 fucking times in a 24-21 game is fantasy shit.

The last 4 or 5 OFC drives were all very short, so the DEF probably was a bit tapped on the final IND drive for the FG...the Ryan pick 6 was just silly though...1st off why are you passing on 1st down from the half yd line?...pound it out to at least give you something for the punter...but, if that inside slant was the #1 read on that play, a vet QB like Ryan, should make sure the LB lined up in the passing lane rushes...otherwise you have no throwing lane.

They're going to have to build Coleman's confidence back up b/c they are going to need two RBs.

If there is a good...they're still the 6th seed but, if the $100 mil QB doesn't start playing like a $100 mil, it will be one and done if they do make it. Idk what's in the water in Tampa, but they're not going away.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya.

The most disappointed in Matt Ryan I ever been...Shanahan deserves some shit too...I guess I can't blame him for going away from Coleman, but Ward is capable of 10-15 carries....to throw the ball 46 fucking times in a 24-21 game is fantasy shit.

The last 4 or 5 OFC drives were all very short, so the DEF probably was a bit tapped on the final IND drive for the FG...the Ryan pick 6 was just silly though...1st off why are you passing on 1st down from the half yd line?...pound it out to at least give you something for the punter...but, if that inside slant was the #1 read on that play, a vet QB like Ryan, should make sure the LB lined up in the passing lane rushes...otherwise you have no throwing lane.

They're going to have to build Coleman's confidence back up b/c they are going to need two RBs.

If there is a good...they're still the 6th seed but, if the $100 mil QB doesn't start playing like a $100 mil, it will be one and done if they do make it. Idk what's in the water in Tampa, but they're not going away.

There's also Seattle. By no means are we a shoe-in for that Wild Card slot. In fact, I still don't think we're making the Playoffs. We are simply playing too awful. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota blows us out next week. They'll literally be the first good team we've played all season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also Seattle. By no means are we a shoe-in for that Wild Card slot. In fact, I still don't think we're making the Playoffs. We are simply playing too awful. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Minnesota blows us out next week. They'll literally be the first good team we've played all season.

Not the way they're playing. MIN...imo this is the 1st gut check game for Quinn and staff...when you look a the big picture though...The Falcons own the tie breaker over the entire NFCE so the DIV winner is it from there...The NFCN is starting to look like a lock for 1 WC and if MIN beats ATL the 5 seed...the real competition is SEA like you said (they faced 3 playoff caliber team) and maybe even TB, if they win @ IND this week, you have to take them more serious.

Back on the home front...I've said Ryan is not the problem and he will play better...but Shanny has to regain some trust in Coleman if Freeman is not ready to go...this OL is not good enough to withstand 46 passing downs without Matt taking some hits...gotta get back to a better run/pass balance.