• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 10

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a RB conundrum in a half ppr league

Patterson vs Panthers
Williams or Swift vs Chicago
Mostert* vs Cleveland

*About Mostert, I can drop him and pick up Jeff Wilson, which I'm inclined to do right now because it appears Wilson might have taken over the lead role.

So give me one back and also would you pick up Wilson over Mostert.

Right now, I'm leaning either Lions back or Dolphins back because while the Panthers just got smoked by Mixon, I don't trust Thursday night games and Patterson still got outrushed by Allegair (though Patterson is getting goalline work it looks like)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson over Williams by a hair
Swift is in wait it out mode
Mostert/Wilson will be a headache either way I assume. I’d rather have both than drop one for the other.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy

Cordarrelle Patterson rushed 13 times for 44 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons' Week 9 loss to the Chargers.​

Patterson caught one pass for nine yards on the Falcons' opening drive and was not targeted for the remainder of the game. He also had a long rushing touchdown called back by a penalty but did manage to punch a carry into the end zone later that drive. Patterson was platooned with Caleb Huntley and Tyler Allgeier in his first game back from injured reserve but still led the backfield in carries. As his role grows, he should see a larger cut of the touches. He will look to sustain his RB2 fantasy numbers in Week 10

good luck with detroit backs

Speaking Monday, coach Dan Campbell told reporters that the Lions were hopeful they can give RB D'Andre Swift "a little bit more this week."​

Fantasy managers will be hoping for more than just a little bit more, considering that Swift played on just 16% of snaps with Jamaal Williams at 61% and Justin Jackson at 21%. Swift appears to be some distance from full health, although Campbell did note that the running back did not suffer a setback against the Packers. Swift will be a high-risk RB2 option against the Bears.

same for miami

Jeff Wilson played 50% of snaps in the Dolphins' Week 9 win over the Bears.​

Raheem Mostert, notably, played 46% of snaps. In other words, Wilson technically led the Dolphins' backfield in his first game with the team. It's a bullish sign regarding Wilson's role going forward, and a concerning development for Mostert. Wilson could be leaned on in Week 10 with the Dolphins facing a run-funnel Browns defense, making him a viable RB2 play.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say CPatt. It sucks that he plays Thursday and we probably won't know for sure about the Detroit RBs as far as injury status goes.

I also don't think Wilson has necessarily taken over the #1 back after 1 game. I think it was more of a hot hand situation last week. Could be wrong, but Mostert was the lead back when both were healthy in San Fran.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need 1 WR...

Sutton @ TEN
Mooney vs DET
Pickens vs NO
Claypool vs DET
WanDale vs HOU

Nico and Zay are probably the best WRs on the scrap heap.

Different league, same scenario. PPR and need 1...

Juju vs JAX
Zay @ KC
Gallup @ GB

Hardman and T. Marshall on the wire. Thinking about picking up Marshall just in case he goes off tonight, but they may be switching back to Baker soon, so not sure about his ROS potential if that happens.

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need 1 WR...

Sutton @ TEN
Mooney vs DET
Pickens vs NO
Claypool vs DET
WanDale vs HOU

Juju vs JAX
Zay @ KC
Gallup @ GB

Hardman and T. Marshall on the wire. Thinking about picking up Marshall just in case he goes off tonight, but they may be switching back to Baker soon, so not sure about his ROS potential if that happens.

Pickens and Juju

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need 1 WR...

Sutton @ TEN
Mooney vs DET
Pickens vs NO
Claypool vs DET
WanDale vs HOU

Juju vs JAX
Zay @ KC
Gallup @ GB

i got mooney and Juju

Fields has looked good... its time to bet on him... and if you do, then you are betting on mooney...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got mooney and Juju

Fields has looked good... its time to bet on him... and if you do, then you are betting on mooney...
See, I think if you bet on Fields, you are betting on his legs more than any pass catcher.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I think if you bet on Fields, you are betting on his legs more than any pass catcher.
But that CHI-DET game might have a final score of 46 - 45.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need 1 WR...

Sutton @ TEN
Mooney vs DET
Pickens vs NO
Claypool vs DET
WanDale vs HOU

Juju vs JAX
Zay @ KC
Gallup @ GB

Mooney or Pickens, coin flip
I think Pickens will get fed targets down the stretch but with defenses pivoting to guard the QB run now, Mooney should be able to get loose and use his speed and plays against one of the historically worst defenses to ever play NFL football. So Mooney this week, but prob Pickens going forward

Juju been crushing it and Hardman banged up right now, go with Juju

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started him too in a must win….along with DJ Moore.
:frusty:

That fuckhead Arthur Smith ran Patterson 5 times when the Panthers have been shredded all year. And don't even get me started on Mariota missing wide open passes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fuckhead Arthur Smith ran Patterson 5 times when the Panthers have been shredded all year. And don't even get me started on Mariota missing wide open passes
Lol go the general board. Mariota and trubisky are actually good dont u know

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I need a streamer. In a big matchup
View attachment 313858

Its ugly

Brissett or Red Rifle get my vote - safe but uninspiring, easy matchups for QBs
Brady or JimmyG warrant consideration as well but Bucs O isn't scoring TDs this year and SF could just score rushing TDs with CMC and Deebo and not get a lot of passing work in vs Chargers who give up a lot to RBs

I'd avoid Stafford/Russ Wilson/any Colts QB/any WAS QB like the clap

kid get GIF

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I need a streamer. In a big matchup
Jimmy G has thrown at least 2 TD in each of the last 4 games.
Since week 6, he is the 9th ranked QB (of QB who have played 3 games or more in that span).
And he's the only QB available of the top 9.