• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watching Kyrie Irving

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, he does look like a kid that would wrap sweaters around his neck, Carlton Banks style, but this kid can play. He controls his body very well during drives, knows how to get to the line, has already had some brilliant passes and can shoot. I need to pay more attention to his defense, but his presence on this team would give us much needed stability as our starting PG. He might not piss as many dimes as Jose, but otherwise, he is better in every way.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, now not liking the fact that Irving is a bit passive with his game. When you try hard not to force the issue, it might be an asset, but when your team is tanking, stars need to step up. Having said that, from what I've seen, he is pretty solid on the defensive end

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great news. The top 4 (at least according to ESPN) is now looking like this:

1. Irving (PG)
2. Derrick Williams (SF)
3. Harrison Barnes (SF)
4. Perry Jones (PF)

If I were the Raps, I would tank to get a top 3 pick. We need a stud to fill the PG and the SF positions and right now, the top 3 pick includes all of those. I saw Derrick Williams complete beast against Duke and he has a lot of promise. Even if we don't get the Irving sweepstakes, both Barnes and Williams would be awesome for us. And if we don't get any of those, Kemba Walker?