• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this is what we passed on for forbes

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but hell to the no on the son, in my not so humble opinion. I will credit the Jones boys for putting their finger in Will McClay's belt loop. Scouting remains supreme for finding good football players. Not many saw Parsons edge rush potential from his college tape. Dallas lands 4 to 5 rookie first year contributors almost yearly.

Will McClay
Eventually y'all need one of these as well.

Shout out to stymie
. Hurry back.
Smart football fan
We have Ron Rivera PDay. He makes Tom Landry look like a Pop Warner coach. He also runs circles around Howie Roseman in the GM realm.

We are doing just fine sir and should win the big one this year!!!! We know you are jealous.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but hell to the no on the son, in my not so humble opinion. I will credit the Jones boys for putting their finger in Will McClay's belt loop. Scouting remains supreme for finding good football players. Not many saw Parsons edge rush potential from his college tape. Dallas lands 4 to 5 rookie first year contributors almost yearly.

Will McClay
Eventually y'all need one of these as well.

Shout out to stymie
. Hurry back.
Smart football fan
Oh okay my bad. The national narrative is that the son is pulling the strings.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking of the top 32 safeties in the NFL according to profootballnetwork.com Curl checks in according to them at 24. I think that's a little low myself.

Regardless, he's the best safety the Skins have had since ST and given his instincts n savvy. Could be the best safety the Skins have had since Kenny Houston when its all said n done. I hope the Skins n Curl work something out n after reading this active. Adding another hybrid safety with the ability to play multiple DB positions including some CB roles. Might not of been the worst thing the Skins could've done with their 2nd pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking of the top 32 safeties in the NFL according to profootballnetwork.com Curl checks in according to them at 24. I think that's a little low myself.

Regardless, he's the best safety the Skins have had since ST and given his instincts n savvy. Could be the best safety the Skins have had since Kenny Houston when its all said n done. I hope the Skins n Curl work something out n after reading this active. Adding another hybrid safety with the ability to play multiple DB positions including some CB roles. Might not of been the worst thing the Skins could've done with their 2nd pick.

Hard to say what new ownership will do

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-9 190 lbs is not similar to 6-1 166 , next

We really doing this Skinsdad? I'm telling you with his athletic testing, you're caught up only with his weight. Stickz is going to play well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Fisher played like 40 yrs ago and 5-9 170lbs is not 6-1 166
I see you've been drinking your daily haterade. Have you switched to the lighter summer edition or are you still on that heavy winter mix? And you're right both counts. Forbes is 4 inches taller than Fischer

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Fisher played like 40 yrs ago and 5-9 170lbs is not 6-1 166
Clearly I know Fisher was a shorter man. I believe I also talked about him going up against 6'8" Harold Carmichael and taking on good sized packs .... 40-50lbs plus and he not only stopped them but lifted them up. Entire context is important.

Point 2 - Forbes will mostly be going against WRs, he could get muscled on occasion but I believe he can make plays too. He will rarely take on a large man head to head. If there is a pulling lineman and no chance to make the tackle than they are taught to go low on the lineman and cut the blocker.

Would I like him to be 186? Sure. I think he can play at that weight and I bet over the next couple of years he does add weight. We weighed more at 26 than we did at 22. The extra size Curl or St-Juste from getting injury. I have to laugh because if Forbes does get injured everyone will be yelling he is too small. Football players get hurt.

Some guys have a knack for getting the ball whether it is a clean pick, a ball off of a receivers hand, overthrow or just picking up a fumble and some know how to get up field. Forrest was a bit like that last year. He just seemed to find the ball.

We won't know shit until he gets on the field.

If he sucks I will eat my pound of crow.