• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A

Countryroads

He already claims to be an nfl scout and claims he has hit on every qb draft pick in recent past.
Anytime anything pro daniels is posted, it is immediately replied to and discredited.

I will be happy with maye, pennix, JJ, nix, daniels, or williams. He will not be.

It is his intend to smear daniels and promote maye.
yeah, I’d run off because if that also.

that ain’t a crowd. Unless country is real BIG!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he never answered that question about who they are.

there Is not going to be a massive meltdown if Daniels is the pick, but my guess is there will be a huge sigh of relief that it’s over. That is until he throws his first int in rookie camp. That’s when the massive meltdown will happen.
No, that's when the "told you so" crowd exposes themselves.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I’d run off because if that also.

that ain’t a crowd. Unless country is real BIG!
Well, I am not going to argue with you.
There are others but countryroads is the main one.

I have been on the stand long enough today.
I was asked about the maye ints, so I tracked down a video and watched it.

I was asked about agenda posters, I provided the ring leader.

I think that's enough for one day. I am not going to play games and explain every single post I have.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke I hope you stay and everyone stays. my 2 cents.
A dcrising sighting!

DcRising = a North star for our board.

Miss you brother..

Well, if I am now a troll...I should bounce. This board deserves better and should be troll free.

I hope you are well my man!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no trolls on the board . Relax you guys and just keep posting as you want to agenda or not

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no trolls on the board . Relax you guys and just keep posting as you want to agenda or not
I am a civil war troll Skinsdad!!

Sheridan or Forrest???

Lol

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty was the first to bring up daniels but whatever.

No, ints are not equal. I agree.

There are a few youtube video breakdowns of some his interceptions. I just watched a brief one and it showed several ints where the video creator said maye panicked and made a catastrophic mistake. The 5 ints I saw in the film were not good to say the least. I do not believe maye sux or is a bad prospect, however, to me, the sample size I saw indicated he panics under pressure, has foot work problems, and has picket presence issues. This is my opinion so it is what it is.

He doesn't sux
He should be strongly considered for the 2nd pick
He has loads of potential
He seems to be a very talented qb
He has the ability to lead and be a franchise qb

That is the difference between me and the agenda posting crowd.

We will disagree as we usually do and have for almost 20 years. Saying a qb sux is bashing. I am not going to discuss it again.

To clarify, i am now bashing maye and daniels...as such..I am being objective.

You better hope maye is the pick here or else there will be a meltdown. If daniels is the pick...heaven help the board. The first pick he will be bashed and told he sux.

It's hilarious that I am called a hypocrite while the agenda posters and trolls run free and continue to run off good posters. Kinda like arresting law abiding citizens while the crooks roam free.

I am done here..it's a waste of my time.

I believe you are wrong. I brought up Jayden Daniels after the Alabama game. Maybe Sty brought him up prior but you will have to show me.

So you are believing the YouTube creator and not making your own ideas? Got it. It must be true then. What was the score of he game? How much time was left? What was the down and distance? How far downfield was the interception thrown? Key questions.

I have also read Maye’s footwork needs improvement. Like I said, none of us can really evaluate that. We can only parrot what was written or said.

Thinking critically is not bashing. It is being honest.

I don’t care if people bash the pick. I hope they eat crow. It is actually funnier that way.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dcrising sighting!

DcRising = a North star for our board.

Miss you brother..

Well, if I am now a troll...I should bounce. This board deserves better and should be troll free.

I hope you are well my man!
i'm good brother just counting down the days until the draft and reading posts on the board. I've already said i'm good with whatever Peters selects at 2 for QB. I hope things are well for you and the fam

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rowdy called me old. :hmm: :pound:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm good brother just counting down the days until the draft and reading posts on the board. I've already said i'm good with whatever Peters selects at 2 for QB. I hope things are well for you and the fam
You grilling again for the draft..lol

You grilled the day harris bought the team and i ordered a double!

Take care boss.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All rights that’s it your banned . Turn in your keyboard at the front desk and your drivers license will be stamped no ice cream
Lol...

Is this because I outed you for being a George McClellan fan? Don't you have a tattoo of him on your shoulder?

Hey everybody!

Skinsdad is the president of the George McClellan fan club.

His 2nd favorite Civil War General is Braxton Bragg.

Now I am dead!!!

Tell the world my story folks!!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are wrong. I brought up Jayden Daniels after the Alabama game. Maybe Sty brought him up prior but you will have to show me.

So you are believing the YouTube creator and not making your own ideas? Got it. It must be true then. What was the score of he game? How much time was left? What was the down and distance? How far downfield was the interception thrown? Key questions.

I have also read Maye’s footwork needs improvement. Like I said, none of us can really evaluate that. We can only parrot what was written or said.

I don’t care if people bash the pick. I hope they eat crow. It is actually funnier that way.
I hope he does,nt do that shit here.he got hurt by not sliding against bama.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I am not going to argue with you over who mentioned daniels first as a prospect. Pday and I say sty an you claim its you. This is one of the dumbest arguments I have been involved with since I started posting here. Whatever.

Now you are just being pedantic.

You challenged me to look into Mayes interceptions. That's fair I guess.

How in the world can you claim I am not making my own ideas? Post 888 clearly says "to me". I even said I thoughts the picks were " not good". Those are my opinions.

The creator of the video clearly took a lot of time to evaluate 5 ints. He had multiple angles of the throws and outlined coverages, play call, down and distance. I thought it was a good video.

Again, this isn't a court of law so stop trying to ask me gotcha questions and appear smarter than me. You are simply arguing to argue. I was challenged to look into the picks and I did. Apparently, I need to answer more questions now because my response doesn't meet your approval. Pathetic..

You honestly think countryroads thinks critically? Really???

Dude says "this team sux" and "fire everybody" after every halftime.

He said daniels sux. To me...it's bashing and there is nothing that resembles critical thinking. You know that. He is a troll and bad one at that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am not going to argue with you over who mentioned daniels first as a prospect. Pday and I say sty an you claim its you. This is one of the dumbest arguments I have been involved with since I started posting here. Whatever.

Now you are just being pedantic.

You challenged me to look into Mayes interceptions. That's fair I guess.

How in the world can you claim I am not making my own ideas? Post 888 clearly says "to me". I even said I thoughts the picks were " not good". Those are my opinions.

The creator of the video clearly took a lot of time to evaluate 5 ints. He had multiple angles of the throws and outlined coverages, play call, down and distance. I thought it was a good video.

Again, this isn't a court of law so stop trying to ask me gotcha questions and appear smarter than me. You are simply arguing to argue. I was challenged to look into the picks and I did. Apparently, I need to answer more questions now because my response doesn't meet your approval. Pathetic..

You honestly think countryroads thinks critically? Really???

Dude says "this team sux" and "fire everybody" after every halftime.

He said daniels sux. To me...it's bashing and there is nothing that resembles critical thinking. You know that. He is a troll and bad one at that.

You just stated you listened to the commentator of a YouTube video and didn’t come to your own conclusion.

They are not gotcha questions. They are simply questions. I don’t care how smart I appear.

I am not conversing with Country.

To simply say Daniels sucks would be bashing because there is no world in which he sucks at the collegiate level.