• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. Could be smoke. I'm at the point where I'm just ready to see who we get.
One month to go, baby's are born faster. It's like playing Russian roulette with you Johnson and a deli slicer.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the same said about Jackson?

I know you are the messenger, but it seems that critism about daniels includes:

Frame
Progression problems
Lack of arm strength
Can't slide and protect himself
Was successful only because of talent around him.

If half of these things are true, then everyone in the world should have him as a 6th round pick or remove him from the draft board. Like I have said, they all might be true.

For Maye, all I have seen is
He regressed in 2023 from 2022.

For JJ
He is a game manager.

To me, Daniels is either liked or flat out hated. There is no in between.
I think JD or Maye will do fine

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit I liked him all along. I thought I might have been laughed off the board even a few weeks ago but certainly a month ago. I don't know but I think this kid be the best QB in the draft. I have an entire shed of crow should I need to eat it.
My hit rate with QBs isn't better than anyone else's. You've coached before so you probably see things I don't. Daniels 2023 tape is just so electric, but if JJ is a clutch version of Kirk, you can win a lot of football games with that.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hit rate with QBs isn't better than anyone else's. You've coached before so you probably see things I don't. Daniels 2023 tape is just so electric, but if JJ is a clutch version of Kirk, you can win a lot of football games with that.
It's a crap shoot for all of us. Put who you think is best on the field and see what happens. I get some right, I get some wrong.

I am good wherever they decide. All of these guys have potential. They have all forgotten more football then I will ever know.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a crap shoot for all of us. Put who you think is best on the field and see what happens. I get some right, I get some wrong.

I am good wherever they decide. All of these guys have potential. They have all forgotten more football then I will ever know.
I can't believe we have another month of speculation. Damn

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with any of the top four QBs. So I would like to trade down to 3 or 4 and let other teams pick their poison. I have a feeling other GMs are more picky.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying watch out for McCarthy for a month or more now. Everyone laughed when Harbaugh said he might be the No. 1 pick. He may still be the 4th QB taken. He sure seems to be climbing the board. He has played in the most NFL type offense compared others, he has played in bigger games than anyone else, he has played against better defenses than any of the other guys.

I just consulted my own source - me - and my source reminded me that since my source contends that I was in the room when McCarthy committed to Michigan (I dont remember, though my source does) - then I get credit for knowing him before I did. Or my source.

Take that with a grain of salt though: I’m not sure about my source’s bias. They seem to be a liiiiiittttttlle bit too familiar….

Know what I mean, duke?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just consulted my own source - me - and my source reminded me that since my source contends that I was in the room when McCarthy committed to Michigan (I dont remember, though my source does) - then I get credit for knowing him before I did. Or my source.

Take that with a grain of salt though: I’m not sure about my source’s bias. They seem to be a liiiiiittttttlle bit too familiar….

Know what I mean, duke?
Well, thats a smart move. Apparently your source is a wise person. You have been spot on so far. Can't argue the fact that you are the smartest person on the board

The only problem I see is that you need to tell us what you said and then remind us that you told us.

If you did those 2 things, that would be better for you. Its a more humble approach and isn't braggish at all.

I have a good source to while I am at it Chiller. My source has been spot on as well. I have said for months:

The draft would start on April 25, 2024
The Presidential election will be held on November 5, 2024
The Olympic Games will be held from Fri, Jul 26, 2024 – Sun, Aug 11, 2024

I have said these things for months and was laughed at on this board. Looks like my source was right all along.

Everybody laughed when I said these things....now look who is laughing?

Let me ask you something. Thoughts on Kirk Cousins?

He might be the best person to ever walk the face of the earth. Rumor is that he could solve world hunger and cure world poverty. You never know.
I would trade ATL right NOW 10 1st round picks and sign Cousins to a 550 million dollar contract on a 2 year deal. It would be a steal I tell you....a steal.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is just catching on to what we've been thinking about for a while. Add more picks, get a lesser rated qb. They are so lost now they have moved to saying JJ is the pick

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is just catching on to what we've been thinking about for a while. Add more picks, get a lesser rated qb. They are so lost now they have moved to saying JJ is the pick
Never mind the man behind the curtain.