• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

was just wondering

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey anybody here?!!

Shit I thought there was going to be a big celebration here and some fancy trophy.

Damn. Promise a party all year long and then don't even have a six pack in the fridge.

Guess they can convert it into office condos.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey anybody here?!!

Shit I thought there was going to be a big celebration here and some fancy trophy.

Damn. Promise a party all year long and then don't even have a six pack in the fridge.

Guess they can convert it into office condos.

UW OVER NEBRASKA. Now run along, because that's totally embarrassing When your team can beat those teams come back and talk to us..

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also was just wondering if all you dickneads posting and talkin trash here would be cryin like the Bitches you are if I did this on your boards. Disrespectful Dick suckers.. I'm really beyond caring about offending one of you trolling pussies..

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW OVER NEBRASKA. Now run along, because that's totally embarrassing When your team can beat those teams come back and talk to us..
Now listen here. I didn't promise no win and I didn't promise no party so what my team did or didn't do doesn't have nuttin to do with this (they did suck though didn't they).

Now I was promised a party so either get this party going or I'm heading over to Auburn's place. I hear they have this really cool crystal trophy over there and they know how to celebrate.

This place sucks. Should of known they didn't know anything about winning championships here.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now listen here. I didn't promise no win and I didn't promise no party so what my team did or didn't do doesn't have nuttin to do with this (they did suck though didn't they).

Now I was promised a party so either get this party going or I'm heading over to Auburn's place. I hear they have this really cool crystal trophy over there and they know how to celebrate.

This place sucks. Should of known they didn't know anything about winning championships here.

Thats right, and we don't know nothin about suckin dick, but we know you and your fans do Bitch.. Ball burpin faggot now run along Like Big Daddy told you to in the first place..

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats right, and we don't know nothin about suckin dick, but we know you and your fans do Bitch.. Ball burpin faggot now run along Like Big Daddy told you to in the first place..

You MAD? :D

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I was actually, coming back to my senses now though. Don't really know what I had to be mad about, we played a good game, it was thrilling up to the end. I guess the 44 year long wait and bad hangover had a lot to do with it.

Hope Oregon gets back and I don't have to wait another 44 years for it again!:rolleyes:

Sorry for the 2 year old tirade, I blame it completely on drugs:eek: