• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs. Pelicans

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go pencilin' us in with any more losses there NBK.

JO looks likes Brendan Frazier in Bedazzled, he is sweating buckets, I'm waiting for him to say

"We just wanted to give it 100%..."

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shorthanded against a quality team on the rise, that was a good win. O'Neal and Green with vital performances tonight.

Green at the top of the key on the 1-2-2 zone is interesting, he has the basketball I.Q and the knack to be in the right place at the right time.

JO talking about the IND days are interesting, thinks this team compares to those ones, but difference is these guys "love each other".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicely done Warrriors!

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Papa don't know.

Jermaine O'Neil won us that game, he deserved the last shot.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big win.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee that Bedazled stuff was funny. They should make a sequel where he's just an NBA player.

Semi-Pro.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the way the Pool Shark passed the ball tonight. 8 assists.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post game interview Jermaine O'Neal with the quote of the night!

"A Championship caliber team doesn't loose three games in a row."

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green at the top of the key on the 1-2-2 zone is interesting, he has the basketball I.Q and the knack to be in the right place at the right time.

JO talking about the IND days are interesting, thinks this team compares to those ones, but difference is these guys "love each other".
And we love them.

With Speights, Douglass and Medovic doing little to impress thus far, O'Neal's performance and potential resurrection would be a big boost for the team's depth. When Iggy comes back, I see a solid eight man rotation. If Speights and Douglass can develop some consistency, there would seem to be enough depth to get the job done.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Speights, Douglass and Medovic doing little to impress thus far, O'Neal's performance and potential resurrection would be a big boost for the team's depth. When Iggy comes back, I see a solid eight man rotation. If Speights and Douglass can develop some consistency, there would seem to be enough depth to get the job done.

That's the thing, Speights and Douglas (and to some degree O'Neal) don't need to be spectacular, they only have to be adequate. Come in and keep the ship steady until the starters come back in. Speights and Bazemore have so far seemed like they are trying to actively sabotage the team, triggering those horrific 14-2 type runs by the other team over the span of a few minutes that let the air out of the tires and dig a hole the starters have to try to climb out of.

The good news is, Speights can not really be much worse if he tried to be, so the law of averages dictates he must improve somewhat over the season.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we love them.

I went to a game last year in Phoenix and O'Neil was very effective against the Dubs in that one. I remember being impressed with the old guy.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game. O'Neil definitely proved his value to the team last night. This is the kind of veteran leadership I endorse. Hopefully, Ezeli will learn a lot from O'Neil coming back from his injuries.