• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown owns the board, so...

So.........................................................................................................................................................

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, he owns the board...he can dictate the guidelines...he has a button he can click to remove those who don't conform to those guideline. You can do that in America.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.........................................................................................................................................................
So Know your role and shut your hole! :lol:

HD forgive him for he know not what he do:L

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good times ... we had 2 of our grandsons stay with us over the weekend

My daughter is going to college and working. Her boyfriend works 7pm to 7am so we watch the 2-year-old a lot. The older ones (the ones in the avatar pic with me) live exactly one mile from us, so we see them tons, too.

Here's the little guy 2 hours ago before he was covered in spaghetti.

20141208_180112-1_zpsadabb2b0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny, Wings.
No I am not going to STFU, thank you.
I will say you have a lot of guys that support you and I don't know you. I am not a mod and don't want to be one. I would suggest that you let people know who you are before you troll. You are new here!
I think you could be a good poster if you get off your high-horse. It really does not matter what I think - make your own decisions. I can say I thought your shit on the Seattle board was overdone.
I can also say I have trolled the Seattle board without issue. Start with good football disagreement before the trolling. You'll find the Seattle fans accommodating. (sort of)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Wings.
No I am not going to STFU, thank you.
I will say you have a lot of guys that support you and I don't know you. I am not a mod and don't want to be one. I would suggest that you let people know who you are before you troll. You are new here!
I think you could be a good poster if you get off your high-horse. It really does not matter what I think - make your own decisions. I can say I thought your shit on the Seattle board was overdone.
I can also say I have trolled the Seattle board without issue. Start with good football disagreement before the trolling. You'll find the Seattle fans accommodating. (sort of)

This is it. Engage us in some actual football conversation and we're more than happy to exchange some jabs. Act like a smartass troll throwing haymakers and we'll get you to fuck off and eventually start a thin-skinned thread like this.

This thread in summary:

fuck-you.jpg

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO ONE gets banned from SportsHoopla for trolling team boards BUT if any team doesn't want you on their board they just have to ask. It's THEIR board, no questions asked. They make the rules and create the atmosphere they want.

That said, the Seahawks board is probably my favorite on this whole site. I stay away from the 49ers and Patriots.

If the Seahawks fans have a problem with you, that's entirely on you.

But props for the look-at-me thread anyway. :rolleyes2:

whaaaaaaat? c'mon man..you're the biggest troll on the Pats boards. :noidea:

but we enjoy Hammer's visits. :suds: