• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, you're owed nothing here so stop with all the demands.

Second, for the billionth time, no one's getting banned.

Third, YOU started the problem.

Fourth, tell us who you guys want as a mod. Decide and it will happen.
I started the problem???? No, they came on our board first, but you appear to want to ignore that fact. I went to their board for friendly fun. Again, I was Moderator of most of these guys for years, I played by the rules, Always! I enforced the rules yet I afforded everyone the ability to have fun.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took me awhile to get used to some of these boards but I think I've managed it. The Eagles board doesn't seem to mind the competition dropping in and talking a little smack from time to time. Some of the other team boards also don't seem to mind and get along well. Some however will never be that way as has been seen recently. I guess it's not always going to be a two way street. Some team boards I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot Seahawks fan!!!!

I guess the secret is knowing how to manage the line!

:suds::martini: uh...........GO EAGLES!

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. We don't mind some trash talking on our board. We also don't mind some good football talk.

We haven't had any trolls coming in which is good and that's what we really don't want.

I don't frequent other teams boards anyways but others who may will just have to realize not all boards are the same. Just keep it to this board I guess.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The double standard lies in the fact that all these Seahawk fans are on our board talking shit and that is allowed....yet I made a few "simple comments" and called nobody a name or trashed any individuals and they got so butt hurt about it their Mod had to threaten me, and ban me from there board which is such a baby move.

Then come with rules for the board, find a board mod (a true eagles fan) and let them take care of this, give it to Hammer and he'll make it happen for you...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Philly fans must not be aware but us Hawk fans have dealt with smacktalk,trolls for sometime,it happens when you go to the playoffs and have rivals like we do and being the SB champs,been there,seen it,done it.

For two years it was a never ending bash the Seahawks by a number of teams fanbase and i am not talking just the one off stuff either,,what are we supposed to respond to everyone? the Hawks forum would be full of just that then and zero discussion of the team etc,put things into perspective.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a nice PM from Wings. I apologize for doubting his sincerity. :suds:

Definitely seems like a "local" is needed to mod and then the colored names will get off your board and leave you alone.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a nice PM from Wings. I apologize for doubting his sincerity. :suds:

Definitely seems like a "local" is needed to mod and then the colored names will get off your board and leave you alone.

Definitely want ya'll to have a mod you want! :suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Philly fans must not be aware but us Hawk fans have dealt with smacktalk,trolls for sometime,it happens when you go to the playoffs and have rivals like we do and being the SB champs,been there,seen it,done it.

For two years it was a never ending bash the Seahawks by a number of teams fanbase and i am not talking just the one off stuff either,,what are we supposed to respond to everyone? the Hawks forum would be full of just that then and zero discussion of the team etc,put things into perspective.

The Seahawks and Lions boards have always been my favorites. Seems like all are welcome. And I won't even bring up when the team mods were perma-banning posters from SportsHoopla if they saw them badmouthing their team ANYWHERE on the site. :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today?

I'm in the Eagle camp...ALL IN with the vCash here boys! QB Sanchez doing a nice job for your team of late. Let's keep Wilson moving "East-n-West and NOT North-n-South"!

Let the "Battle of the Birdz" commence.

Should be a beaut.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today?

I'm in the Eagle camp...ALL IN with the vCash here boys! QB Sanchez doing a nice job for your team of late. Let's keep Wilson moving "East-n-West and NOT North-n-South"!

Let the "Battle of the Birdz" commence.

Should be a beaut.

I am learning the vcash rules as we speak. Your bet means you get an automatic $25 restart kickstart to resume betting once the game is over, right?:yahoo:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any problems with Caliskinsfan as a mod. Despite being a Redskins fan, and therefore clearly lacking in logical reasoning, Caliskinsfan has been fair to us and quite generous.

On the issue of Wings, I wasn't trying to say SH should change its practices. I was just trying to explain that they're different than some of us are used to, and thus, some people are still adjusting to you sensitive pantywaists and the troll-free sanctity of your team boards. :lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO my bird brethren, looks like I will be suspended from these boards for 7 days because I went over to the seahawks board to talk football. It's ok their fans came to our board to talk some football, but you go on their board and your "trolling". Never in all the years that I was the moderator on the board that most of you called "home" did I speak to a poster in the manner I was spoken to by their moderator. What a disgrace.

You are not suspended for trolling you were suspended for being a douche. Call this a warning and consider it a favor.

My apologies to you if you are 15.....

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, board moderators that act like tough guys.. Classic internet.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not suspended for trolling you were suspended for being a douche. Call this a warning and consider it a favor.

My apologies to you if you are 15.....

Day-yum! I can get suspended for being a douche??? I would like to turn myself in at this time. :banplease:

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay off their board. Period.

Really.....you know when I'm told I can't do something....I usually do it. This is America unless of course its moved and didn't tell me.

BTW; Seahawk fans .......well you know, I don't have to say it.