• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting for basketball season...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, I want you to give me a minute distribution breakdown for each player, at each position, in your opinion. This will give me a better idea where you see these 12 guys contributing in the season to come. Here is what I think of the players you outlined.

1. Carson- I think your analysis is pretty accurate. He will improve from last year, and his only real questions are in turnovers and his defensive improvements. I know he is a shooting PG, but I think that however much he trusts his offense will be shown by how much he passes the ball.

2. Marshall- I know you are high on this kid, and I'm not saying that he is bad at all. But just remember, every week, he will have to go up against NJ, Cobbs, Dotson, Booker, Adams, Randle, etc. The Pac is filled with very good SGs on both sides of the ball. All of these guys are well integrated with their systems, and Marshall will have his hands full. I'm not saying that he won't hang, but he won't get the ppg that he had last year.

3. Gilling- I think he is a fairly solid player, but he won't produce much more than 10ppg, 7rpg. He'll bring his lunchbox every game and go to work. I like that about him.

4. Edwards- Seriously man, this is where things start to get a little crazy. Your analysis is that he played behind two all-leaguers last year. But he went to Valpo, and that's in the Horizon League. Seriously, if he couldn't get PT on Valpo, then you have to concede that the kid is going to start out of default that there is no one else at the position. This kid is going to get banged around by the likes of Powell, the Wears, Ashley, Solomon, Scott, Moser, Loveridge, etc. This kid will have no idea what hit him if he wasn't even starting for Valpo. You have to come to grips with that.

5. Bachynski- Obviously, this guy is a stud. But I don't think that he will be surprising anyone this year, like he did last year. I think that the good coaches like Romar, Miller, Monty, Boyle, and even Alford will be trying to pull him to the perimeter on defense, and trying to keep the ball away from him on offense. I think that he has a comparable year to last year, but not much better unless he just beats up on weak centers. Good coaches will see him coming from a mile away this year.

6. Robinson. This kid is definitely a talent. The problem is, how will he get his minutes? Carson is a 30+ mpg guy. The only way is if he gets injured, fouls out, or they run with three guards. Again, this is the one bench player who comes in and keeps the talent level up. Part of the reason I want to see what your minute breakdown is, is because I want to see how Robinson gets minutes, and where.

7. Jacobsen- Jahii, you had better hope this kid drastically improved from last year. I know that he did well in China, but seriously, this kid is the only post bench player you have. He is going to have to have meaningful contributions while Bachynski rests. With 7mpg, 1.7ppg, and 1.3 rpg, this kid has got A LONG way to go from last year. Obviously you can see where I say that after your starters in the post, there is a clear drop off. This is what I'm talking about.

8. Tummala- Alright man, this is where the steep dropoff begins. He shot 41% at his JC???? Again man, this is the Pac! Where does he start??? Ahead of Marshall??? Man, you have to understand that again, he is going to be going up against a conference that is STACKED in SGs. He simply wont be prepared to handle to onslaught of SGs coming at him game after game. No way this kid starts, or is effective. He may have a few good games off the bench, especially against some scrub teams, but he just has no experience against the talent he will be facing once he gets to the Pac.

9. Kearney- Again, Where does the minutes come from for this kid? He is what, 3rd in line at SG? How does he get any time behind Marshall and Tummala?

10. McKissic- Yeah he was looked at by WVU, and then they went a different direction. He also got an offer from Detroit and Nevada. Another JC kid. Again, SG or SF? Looks like he will have better luck at SF as a backup to Gilling, because the SG spot has a waiting list. I hope this kid can go from JC to the likes of handling AG, Huestis, Xaxier Johnson, Kyle Anderson, etc. I do see him as a probably backup for Gilling, but again, how effective will he be just stepping in?

11. Chance Murray- Here we go again? The depth of the bench. So we have all of these guards: Carson, Marshall, Robinson, Tummala, Kearney, McKissic, and now Murray. 7 guards man, 7. Some of these cats will never see the court, you have to see that. I don't care how good or bad they are, there just aren't enough minutes in the game. Even if you run Gilling for 20 minutes, Carson for 30, and Marshall for 20, you still have what Robinson at only 10mpg at PG (that's nothing), Tummala and Kearney with 10 mpg each backing up Marshall at SG, and Murray and McKissic each getting 10 mpg backing up Gilling? There is no way that those guys will be effective, all getting 10 mpg. Those are rest minutes, and don't contribute. Contributions start at like the 15 minute mark, unless someone is like a specialty player on defense.

12. Egor- And once again, we have another wing.

So you see? I think that your starting 5 will be a good group. I have always said that. I think they will do good things, especially early on while they are fresh. And the back court is deep, and strong, especially with Robinson, and whomever emerges from the bench committee. But news flash: The Pac is stacked with very solid back courts. AZ, Colorado, Oregon, Cal, Stanford, and UCLA to some extent, will all have very solid back courts, as will ASU. But what happens when the season rolls on, and Edwards fouls out, or gets injured? What if Bachynski just needs a rest? There is such a stark dropoff, especially in the front court. Teams with good big men, Oregon, Stanford, AZ, Colorado, Utah, Cal, UCLA, etc. are going to eat ASU alive, especially down the stretch of Pac play. I just don't see the proven bench there, besides Robinson. Having a bunch of JC transfers, freshmen, and bench guys from a year ago, are not likely to step up and maintain the performance of an admittedly solid starting 5. It's the same problem ASU had last year. The starting 5-6 were solid. And then after that, it completely fell off. ANYONE has a bad game, gets tired in the end of the season and causes fouls to get in trouble, or gets stopped (even if they just need minutes to rest), and really, no one is there besides Robinson, and hopefully another guard. Certainly no one in the front court. Those guys are going to be ran into the ground. I just don't see how they will be able to stop teams that are cycling in fresh bigs against ASU bigs who are out there all alone.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Tummala is a good baller that should get plenty of minutes at PF. Mckissic fits this system perfect with his ability to run the lanes. You need to understand off season workouts as well. Richie transfered in 2011-2012 he was raw now he has had the chance to work on his game and improved the talent was there. Mckissic averaged 23 points and 9 rebs at his JC college. Now this is Tummala I know its a highlight video but he could contribute to us. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44nsJjmJAQ]SLCC Freshman PF #20 Sai Tummala - YouTube[/ame]. Tummala honestly is the only player on the time that can post from 15 feet out well Jermaine can but Tummala is a true PF. You see what im trying to say? These guys can give even a couple of minutes and be more productive than Pateev and Colvin those were are only bench players last year think about that! Jacobsen has added weight and worked very hard this off season, he will be a much better back up than Pateev. Players improve with work ethic look at Felix literally had no offensive game and honestly still really doesnt this system is about pushing the pace and if you can run the lanes like a Mckissic you can be useful in this offense. Felix is a scrapper, good defender, can hit the open 3, and has a good first step to the basket he actually doesn't have much of an offensive game. Felix was just a good all around player. Watching full game highlights of Mckissic I can tell you that he has a chance to make an impact in certain games he fits our system like glue. Edwards and Tummala.cI already know will be solid at the pf position Edwards played in 2011-2012 and had a full off season to work on his game and understand his role in this system. Tummala has always been a good baller and a good shooter even at brophy he can dribble for a big man, he has a little bit of ups and he has great instincts for the ball. All im saying is there is more depth there than last years team and if were able to keep guys like Jahii,Bach and Jermaine just a little more fresh it will go along way. Sorry this is type badly im tired. You also need to understand that Kearney is 6'5 you can play the 3 at that size if you play Jacobsen and Bach together. Jermaine is also bigger than Evan and averaged 4.6 rebounds so now you can play a 6'5 player at the SF position.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now onto Uofa Rondae is overrated his handles are sloppy and he cant score on his own. That is my question for Uofa who is your go to guy I dont want to here this TJ and NJ crap because frankly there not scorers. TJ will be good but all these Uofa fans saying he will be the best pg in the conference is insane? Did you not watch Jahii in the Pac 12 tourney I know the turnover thing but that's because Jahii had 0 help in his back court notice the games where Evan played well Jahii kept his turnovers under 2. Jermaine will be way more consistent than Evan was and Jermaine was double teamed all of last year. You have to understand that in this system anyone can score it built for fast pace play to get up and down the floor and the impact Jahii made on ASU last year is irreplacable, if you think TJ is really gonna show up and out play Jahii your nuts. You lack a perimeter scorer once again Rondae has sloppy handles and all he can do is pass? Great a 6'7 pf who can pass that will be really effective in college ball? If you look at Evans game logs when he played well ASU won when he would have games where he would go scoreless ASU would always lose. Backcourts can carry you in this conference you will see how well Jermaine will fit in this conference with his ability to post and has a pretty nice stroke from 3 don't let the 3pt % throw you off no offensive movement made Jermaine chuck up shots late in the shot clock with Jahii getting more attention he will have more spot up shots and more ability to penetrate the lane.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearney is 6'5 Forward Tummala is 6'7 hes a forward. Mckissic is 6'5 and has a huge vertical he can play forward man.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guards: Jahii,Jermaine,Calaen,Murray,Egor
Forwards: Gilling,Tummala,Edwards,Kearney,Mckissic.
Mckissic could play the guard and looks like thats where he will play but I think he could get a lot of looks at the 3 if he comes in. He averaged 9 boards last year and has a huge vertical leap the SF spot in this offense is about being an all around player who can be a defensive stopper. Felix even said "Kearney will be good he will fill in for me at the 3"

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your depth is not great at all. Jarret is gone. York really showed no flashes, and Pitts is a freshmen. Will see once the season starts. Asheley has no offensive game just a defensive stopper. I am concerned with your ability to put balls in the bucket while you lose 2 of your best scorers in Solomon Hill and Mark Lyons. I understand you guys were not a fan of Lyons but he could score on his own. Rondae is not regarded as a scorer and I dont look to give Nick Johnson the ball in one on one situations. AG is probably your best scorer and can TJ score on his own? One thing I hate from Uofa fans last year was on the espn boards you would all talk Nick Johnson up like he was a god. To me he is nothing more than a show boat he waited up to dunk on Felix than show boated his way back on defense. To me hes just athletic I understand the SG role but lets be honest a top 20 recruit actually he was 17 should be able to put up more than 11.5 ppg he was the reason why you didn't win the Pac last year going ice cold from the field against the Usc and Ucla schools, and TJ wont be able to handle the big boys hes a pussy, doesnt have the physical toughness of a Jahii or Dinwiddie. Now anyway im tired and upset, I have had a long day some of these things I would probably want to take back but I hate your fan base not you directly CTP or anyone on SportsHoopla right now. Well I dont like Nogi always saying ASU sucks at everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your depth is not great at all. Jarret is gone. York really showed no flashes, and Pitts is a freshmen. Will see once the season starts. Asheley has no offensive game just a defensive stopper. I am concerned with your ability to put balls in the bucket while you lose 2 of your best scorers in Solomon Hill and Mark Lyons. I understand you guys were not a fan of Lyons but he could score on his own. Rondae is not regarded as a scorer and I dont look to give Nick Johnson the ball in one on one situations. AG is probably your best scorer and can TJ score on his own? One thing I hate from Uofa fans last year was on the espn boards you would all talk Nick Johnson up like he was a god. To me he is nothing more than a show boat he waited up to dunk on Felix than show boated his way back on defense. To me hes just athletic I understand the SG role but lets be honest a top 20 recruit actually he was 17 should be able to put up more than 11.5 ppg he was the reason why you didn't win the Pac last year going ice cold from the field against the Usc and Ucla schools, and TJ wont be able to handle the big boys hes a pussy, doesnt have the physical toughness of a Jahii or Dinwiddie. Now anyway im tired and upset, I have had a long day some of these things I would probably want to take back but I hate your fan base not you directly CTP or anyone on SportsHoopla right now. Well I dont like Nogi always saying ASU sucks at everything.

We are one of the deepest teams in the nation. 3 Mcdonalds all-americans (should be 4 but Zues wasnt eligible) and one of them isnt even starting. Our front-court is perhaps the best in the nation and our back court isnt too shabby either. Pretty sure our bench would be starting on most D-1 teams.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will. ASU has to beat UNLV in Vegas, Marquette at home, and then a ranked Pac team or two, without losing any sub-100 RPI teams for the most part. If they can do all of that, then they're in. But the Pac is going to be better this year. AZ, Oregon, Colorado, Stanford, Cal, and maybe UCLA will all be knocking on the door to dance. ASU has to play all of those teams twice, except for UCLA. That is a tall order to play the Norcal schools twice in a week, both games against AZ will be tough, and Oregon will be solid in both games. The only game I see that ASU has a chance in is Colorado in Tempe. Maybe UCLA in Pauley, maybe. But ASU is going to have to stun some teams in and out of conference, and I just don't know if they have the quality depth. I'll say it again, the starting line-up is pretty solid, but it falls off after Caleen. And if ANY of the starting 5 has a bad game, injury, or foul trouble, the hole just multiplies. I can see at least 7 losses in conference right now for ASU. That's not going to get them anywhere close to the dance.

I understand the hatred for ASU but I really do think they can make the tournament and not just as a bubble team. Jahii proved last season that he is legit and should only improve his sophomore season. Add that to a senior Jordan Bachynski and transfer Jermaine Marshall (yes I know his shooting % wasnt great) and you have a decent 3 right there. I think ASU makes the tournament. My main reason is Jahii maturing, cutting down his turnovers, and possibly developing into the best PG in the nation. No disrespect to my boy McConnell of course. All you need in college basketball is one great player. Heck ASU flirted with bubble status last year. They should be better this year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not convinced.

I think that best PG honors is Jahii's to lose. I don't think that TJ is better, but I think he has a better team around him. That is a big deal for a PG. He will have more tools throughout the game than pretty much any other Pac team. That's huge for a PG. He can spread the floor, push it in, or take it himself if people don't respect him as a shooter. I think that if you put Jahii on AZ, you would see his game elevate to probably the best in the country. Basically, the team will make TJ be better than he actually is, just because he will have so many options.

Here's the thing though, Rondae won't start. So he can't be that overrated. He plays great defense, and he's very athletic. The staff is working with him all offseason to improve his shots on the wing, and his handle. It's really the only thing that he needs to work on. So it enables him to improve in those areas. I'm not saying that he will be great by March, but he will definitely be improved, and a great bench player.

Honestly, I don't see how NJ wouldn't be the one with the ball at the end of the game. He's extremely athletic, and 6'3" 200, he's a pretty decently sized guard. All he will be working on on the offseason is his handle and his shot. Over and over, and over. Everyone is saying that he is improving greatly. He's a junior, it's his team, and he's been in very high-pressure situations before. I don't think anything will rattle him this year. I think he will WANT the ball.

And again, you just have to understand that watching NJ all last year, you could see the look on his face when he shot, that he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be playing as a PG, and be passing instead of shooting, or if he was supposed to be playing as a SG, and take the shot. Despite it all, he still shot 45% from the field. He just needs to focus on knowing that if he is open for three, that he needs to focus on taking the shot. It's a complete change from his mentality since he's been at AZ. I see him thriving with it. It's simple, if you are open, take the shot. He doesn't have to second-guess himself like he did all last year. All he is doing this off season is getting comfortable with the ball, and taking the shot. There's no way it doesn't work out.

And Ashley not being offensive? He scored in double digits 13 times last year, which was half of the games he started. That's great as a freshman only averaging 20mpg. I don't think his improvement will be as far as we'd hope, but I think he just needs to get comfortable inside offensively, instead of just defensively. I really see him turning a corner this year. Minutes will be shoved down his throat, where they weren't last year, and I think he will improve greatly over the course of the season.

And not great depth? First of all, Mayes is a senior backing up TJ, and the minutes he gets will be solid. York has the best outside shot on the team. His only problem last year was defense, which is less important this year with TJ being so great on D. Plus Rondae is already a lock-down defender. I think that NJ will play 30-35 minutes per game, so it will be tough for any other SGs to see PT, but when they get in, they will be fine. York is the back-up, and Pitts is the hardest working guy on the team. He added 10 lbs of muscle, and he's already a giant of a SG. I don't see him getting many minutes, but he will definitely be good off the bench if/when we need him. AG and Rondae take the 3. AG is developing nicely according to reports in his wing shot and defense. I already talked about Rondae. I think he is going to carry his weight on defense alone. If he's not such an offensive weapon starting off, that's fine with me. I think he gets more comfortable as the season progresses. Zeus will have much softer hands this year and will finish around the basket. It's all he's been working on. He's supposedly improving greatly. Our backup for Ashley will be AG, since Miller's system requires wings to play multiple positions. AG will get good minutes at the PF. He is working on positioning at the basket, and his ups are obviously not in question. He might struggle a bit with size, but he will still contribute while AShley rests. And Korchek backs up Zeus. I think Zeus will get 30 minutes per game this year. I honestly don't know how Korchek will do. Peters can play in January, and between those two, I think that Zeus' backup minutes will be the weakest on the team, but still not bad by any stretch. And, we are only talking about 10-15 minutes a game, if neither of those two can pick it up. I have to believe, with Korchek being 6'10' 225, and having worked with the team all last year, he will do at least as well as Jacobsen for ASU.

Bottomline is that we'll see with all of this. I just know that last year, heading into Pac play, ASU was hyped to go to the dance, supposedly firing on all cylinders, and it fell apart like I thought it would. Add to that that the Pac will be stronger, and for sure get 5 teams in, I just think that ASU has their work cut out for them to make it. I'd like to see them be the 6th team in, because then half of the conference dances, and people can stop talking shit about the Pac. But I don't think it's automatic. I think that their starting 5 will put them in position, but the question remains that they will need their bench to pull them through. Based on the fact that they are throwing a lot of new pieces into the mix, I have to wait and see.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I definitely don't hate ASU until Pac play starts. I want all the Pac teams to do well. It's just good business for the conference. I do like that Musselman his implementing a faster pace, and I think it really helps ASU. Sendek really does coach them out of games.

I just think that we need to see the improvement from the new players, rather than just speculate that they will be what fans hope they will be. I've seen it too many times on AZ, and other teams, that players just don't pan out like it's hoped. I've learned that you always just have to wait and see how players turn out. When you have players that have worked with a team, it's easier to predict that they will do well. They have worked in the system, and if they start, or get significant minutes, it's because they did well practicing with the team in the system, the year prior. Jahii is a perfect case with that. I see TJ being the same way. I don't know about Korchek, and I don't know about Peters. I don't know about Rondae's outside game, and I don't know about AG's outside game, either. I hope it will all work out, and I believe in the staff, and the players that they don't have much to work on, that much of it can get handled. But I just have to wait and see. But really, those are the only questions I have. 4 players total, and 3 are back-ups. I am not only confident in the rest of the team, but I really think this year will be special. I think those 4 players' weaknesses getting handled is the difference between an Elite Eight, and a National Championship. We'll see.

Don't be mad though little buddy. It's all just speculation. Oregon really surprised me last year. ASU did to some extent also. I just don't think that it's wise to overhype things when there is so much left to know. A lot of people are really picking ASU to be ranked, and make the dance. I can see it. I just think that some things have to go right. I think that a lot of people are only looking at their starting line-up, and saying that they will make it happen. I just know that it takes more, especially in the Pac next year. Again, honestly, I would love for ASU to be good. AS always, it makes teams not only have to look at AZ when playing the two. I would love to go sweep some road trips, and have teams really hate to come to the state to play us. Plus, it good games between the two is good for the rivalry. But I only see 5 players who were in Sendek's system last year, practicing or playing. Is that right? So there are 7 players that are completely new. It just takes time to learn the system, play with each other, and develop chemistry. That doesn't just happen in an offseason. It takes time. It will help that the starting lineup will be able to play more minutes in the beginning to bridge games until the other guys can get time in the system.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I was mad earlier feeling better now. You see Asu fans feel the same way about Nick Johnson as you guys did about Glasser, just a guy you hate. I just watched Felix and Jahii lay it all on the line last year but, the season was ruined with Bachynski missing a 2 foot lay up he could of dunked or Herb not knowing clock management. It's just so much different Jermaine just doesn't fu.ck up like Evan, we were down by 4 at home vs Stanford we got a reb and Jahii ran the floor he kicked to a wide WIDE open Evan Gordon who air balled. TJ is good and it looks like Uofa could be a final four team, I just hope Shaquille or somebody steps in and plays the SF role because watching him at JC I know it was a JC he would fit this style of play perfectly. Anyway good luck this year you should be a contender, I don't know what to expect of Asu but Jermaine is a huge up grade over Gordon, and even though the depth is un proving we will have to wait and see, I still believe its better than last years IMO, where Kearney, or Mckissic could come in just to defend there already years ahead of Bo Barnes will have to see.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we needed was 1 more PAC 12 win last year. Whether it was Bachnynski missing that 2 foot lay up, Herb not using clock management right or not bringing in Jacobsen sooner in that Washington game, or even our lazy ass ASU crowd, for basketball everyone showed up on senior night almost a sell out and there so lazy and they dont even make an impact. When Uofa played Washington at home Washington was startled throwing passes away the crowd got to them and Uofa was able to make them pay for it. Herbie getting a better Non conference schedule should help with that, however ASU is gonna have to prove early that they are for real and a contender in the conference. I dont like our match up vs Uofa I think it will be like last year stay with them for a while until, we start turning the ball over etc. I wanna have a good year but at the same time its time for Herb to go, look at how well ASU is recruiting this year not saying look at espn but on scout and rivals we have Tra Holder and Mcdougall who are 4 star recruits, I already know from a personal source that Cheatham is favoring ASU and it just makes me mad the real head coach should be Eric Mussleman he basically implemented this offense last year and it worked to perfection Herbie is just a suppose leader whos just waiting for advice from Mussleman. I hope coach Mussleman gets the job in the next 2 years he has a better personality than Herb and can deal with the players better. Herb needs to be canned.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just do not understand how Jabari Bird comes in and is suppose to replace Crabbe easily they still dont have a front court and people are picking Cal over us. It just makes me mad. I think this conference is all about match ups. Jermaines ability to post up is something herb needs to take advantage of every little thing you can do whether its Uofas back court defense, or Cals ability to score in the back court, or the depth that Oregon has its all about match ups we were able to compete with Ucla I think better than you guys last year, but you guys were able to take care of Washington its all because you could rebound and we couldnt. In this conference you cant go we beat them and you lost to them which makes us better its all about match ups. As the season went on last year Jahii and Felix were not tired there in good shape but you could see ASU just couldnt win back to back games because of lack of depth Herbie really went all out trying to get JC players who will be ready for year 1, I personally think he should of also snagged someone from over seas like Gilling. Not getting Fletcher who we loss to Colorado after he favored us the whole time until the last week he was a true sf who could of replaced Felix top 100 recruit on espn 4 stars. Its just those things we got a break though when Jermaine came but it would be nice to able to get better recruits.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I definitely don't hate ASU until Pac play starts. I want all the Pac teams to do well. It's just good business for the conference. I do like that Musselman his implementing a faster pace, and I think it really helps ASU. Sendek really does coach them out of games.

I just think that we need to see the improvement from the new players, rather than just speculate that they will be what fans hope they will be. I've seen it too many times on AZ, and other teams, that players just don't pan out like it's hoped. I've learned that you always just have to wait and see how players turn out. When you have players that have worked with a team, it's easier to predict that they will do well. They have worked in the system, and if they start, or get significant minutes, it's because they did well practicing with the team in the system, the year prior. Jahii is a perfect case with that. I see TJ being the same way. I don't know about Korchek, and I don't know about Peters. I don't know about Rondae's outside game, and I don't know about AG's outside game, either. I hope it will all work out, and I believe in the staff, and the players that they don't have much to work on, that much of it can get handled. But I just have to wait and see. But really, those are the only questions I have. 4 players total, and 3 are back-ups. I am not only confident in the rest of the team, but I really think this year will be special. I think those 4 players' weaknesses getting handled is the difference between an Elite Eight, and a National Championship. We'll see.

Don't be mad though little buddy. It's all just speculation. Oregon really surprised me last year. ASU did to some extent also. I just don't think that it's wise to overhype things when there is so much left to know. A lot of people are really picking ASU to be ranked, and make the dance. I can see it. I just think that some things have to go right. I think that a lot of people are only looking at their starting line-up, and saying that they will make it happen. I just know that it takes more, especially in the Pac next year. Again, honestly, I would love for ASU to be good. AS always, it makes teams not only have to look at AZ when playing the two. I would love to go sweep some road trips, and have teams really hate to come to the state to play us. Plus, it good games between the two is good for the rivalry. But I only see 5 players who were in Sendek's system last year, practicing or playing. Is that right? So there are 7 players that are completely new. It just takes time to learn the system, play with each other, and develop chemistry. That doesn't just happen in an offseason. It takes time. It will help that the starting lineup will be able to play more minutes in the beginning to bridge games until the other guys can get time in the system.

Thank you, and how was herb not able to convince Tre'Shaun Fletcher to come here after how well Felix did in this offense. You guys are really big on offense and all your Forwards can pus the floor, AG is a great dribbler I dont know how we will match up with you or anyone for that matter you create match up problems, that not a lot of teams can deal with I think UW to be honest looking at there roster has the best chance to compete with there athleticism. Like Herb how do you not get this guy here, how do you not convince him after how well Felix played in this system. He visited the campus? Did you not show him the expensive ass weather cup center? Fuck you Herb you suck. Tre'Shaun Fletcher - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Herb would of implemented the system with the 08-09 team.
1.Glasser
2.Abbott
3.Harden
4.Kuskiks
5.Pendergraph
This team would of been a contender if he would of implemented a more up tempo system, this team fits that even better than the current team, Herb just makes me so mad and I hope in 2 years it will be his last year.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now onto Uofa Rondae is overrated his handles are sloppy and he cant score on his own. That is my question for Uofa who is your go to guy I dont want to here this TJ and NJ crap because frankly there not scorers. TJ will be good but all these Uofa fans saying he will be the best pg in the conference is insane? Did you not watch Jahii in the Pac 12 tourney I know the turnover thing but that's because Jahii had 0 help in his back court notice the games where Evan played well Jahii kept his turnovers under 2. Jermaine will be way more consistent than Evan was and Jermaine was double teamed all of last year. You have to understand that in this system anyone can score it built for fast pace play to get up and down the floor and the impact Jahii made on ASU last year is irreplacable, if you think TJ is really gonna show up and out play Jahii your nuts. You lack a perimeter scorer once again Rondae has sloppy handles and all he can do is pass? Great a 6'7 pf who can pass that will be really effective in college ball? If you look at Evans game logs when he played well ASU won when he would have games where he would go scoreless ASU would always lose. Backcourts can carry you in this conference you will see how well Jermaine will fit in this conference with his ability to post and has a pretty nice stroke from 3 don't let the 3pt % throw you off no offensive movement made Jermaine chuck up shots late in the shot clock with Jahii getting more attention he will have more spot up shots and more ability to penetrate the lane.

You couldn't be more wrong about Rondae Jefferson... no handles? At least know what the hell you are talking about if you are going to break a player down. Rondae played a lot of PG for his HS team and he's more of a point forward which made him a very intriguing prospect. Jefferson will immediately be one of the best defenders in the Pac12 as soon as he steps foot on the floor. He's athletic and can get to the rim at will. He's a 5 star coming off our bench and he'd be the second most talented player on your roster. Let that sink in.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't be more wrong about Rondae Jefferson... no handles? At least know what the hell you are talking about if you are going to break a player down. Rondae played a lot of PG for his HS team and he's more of a point forward which made him a very intriguing prospect. Jefferson will immediately be one of the best defenders in the Pac12 as soon as he steps foot on the floor. He's athletic and can get to the rim at will. He's a 5 star coming off our bench and he'd be the second most talented player on your roster. Let that sink in.

Sorry Im an idiot. I was upset earlier.... Dont listen to those comments.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondae is good dont listen to me. You know whos overrated this year in the state though. Cheatham and Pickens. Cheatham is just athletic but has a huge upside, but is inconsistant he will play 2 great games than comeback with a bad game. Pickens is a less athletic version of Nick Johnson which means he has a lower ceiling I dont know how these kids are 4 star recruits.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis could be a contender. They had a great recruiting class, and they added what I think a top 5 sg in the nation who I wanted ASU to try and get, Michael Dixon Jr kid could ball at Missouri.