• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vs. Lions

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-6. I think we all know it was closer than that. Solid outing. Need something from Gallup. I knew Dak would get the TEs back involved today. Zeke and TP did their thing.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont care if it was Washngton. Screw Rodgers.
Cowboys defense is going to frustrate rodgers in a few weeks. Rodgers does not have Adam's and that is not good for Rodgers. I guarantee you the Lions OL is better than the Packers OL. Very winnable game in Green Bay.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-6. I think we all know it was closer than that. Solid outing. Need something from Gallup. I knew Dak would get the TEs back involved today. Zeke and TP did their thing.
It was close. The Lions were playing like it was their Superbowl. Cowboys did not play their best game. The OL is not great in pass protection. They block the run much better. Now what if Tyron comes back and the rookie moves back to LG?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT A GREAT DAY!! COWBOYS WIN AND PHILLIES IN WORLD SERIES!!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the win going away.

But really slow start and Dak was floating them like last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy to see a little breakout from Sam Williams. Loved this guy from the first preseason game we saw him in to play a 3rd down role this year. Glad to see them giving him more snaps and him coming through. Always seems to be on the edge of personal fouls but the kid can go get a QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense is elite when they can pin their ears back and go after the QB. but When it’s close or we’re behind and the other team is getting it out quick on passing downs to neutralize our pass rush and running the ball they are not quite the same. I was hoping to see a little more press coverage to shut down the short stuff and to give the pass rush another second to get there, especially after their best and most explosive WR was knocked out for the game.

Ultimately we turned it on and broke it open but I still worry about good teams that can run the ball. Not likely to happen but I’d take a shot at getting Derrick Brown From Carolina. I’d also look to play a little more of Gallimore (I know he was out today) and Bohanna at the same time on early downs. We need to find a way to clog that middle because our LBs aren’t really able to shed blocks and still make plays. Loved the way we shut Detroit down though after the first two FGs. It’s clear teams are concerned about playing our defense and if we keep sending edge guys in waves we are going to give teams trouble all year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy to see a little breakout from Sam Williams. Loved this guy from the first preseason game we saw him in to play a 3rd down role this year. Glad to see them giving him more snaps and him coming through. Always seems to be on the edge of personal fouls but the kid can go get a QB.

Yep. He probably should have gotten a flag today. Still a big time game from him. After watching some highlights - it looks like Micah will be getting another sack added to his total soon. They gave it to Armstrong but 11 clearly trips him up. Either way - 5 more sacks vs a team thst had given up only 7 on the year. 5 TOs caused as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He probably should have gotten a flag today. Still a big time game from him. After watching some highlights - it looks like Micah will be getting another sack added to his total soon. They gave it to Armstrong but 11 clearly trips him up. Either way - 5 more sacks vs a team thst had given up only 7 on the year. 5 TOs caused as well.
The Lions have a good OL. Teams that get behind and have to throw are in big trouble against this Defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see any football yesterday, sister is in town, so it was family day, but when Williams was drafted I said (granted not really believing) he was a Parsons clone. Then this came out in June.

Yesterday it looks like he played like Micah

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be clear that the win was absolutely because of the 5 TO's the Cowboys forced, Cowboys are the clear better team there.

That was one of the shittiest officiated games I have ever seen.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak looks like he did against Tampa. Noah Brown has had an awful game. Seems like he misses Rush. Dak already pressing. We are lucky they are missing weapons on offense. Defense might have to win this one. Need to keep to the game plan. Looks like we have an unnecessary dog fight. Penalties are back again.
It started out so good