• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain this whole "we own the boards crap"? We can just have a forum where we make fun of each other? We have to express to the people that were here first how awesome we are too? Who give a fuck?

:L:noidea:

Once the pr0ns and other trolls drove away all the low hanging fruit (the Jeterette's, the Roidtista defenders, the entire LIQIS etc.) on CBS, it's almost as if we're coming to a new land filled with new easy to troll people

If history repeats itself, we should wipe out the Giants fans here within about 2 weeks

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do your homework dummy

who is rebmania? random?

yep. he better not win

hell, he better not get more than teh 3 of us combined LOL

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the pr0ns and other trolls drove away all the low hanging fruit (the Jeterette's, the Roidtista defenders, the entire LIQIS etc.) on CBS, it's almost as if we're coming to a new land filled with new easy to troll people

If history repeats itself, we should wipe out the Giants fans here within about 2 weeks

I agree...and I'm not talking about the picking fights with them...that's just funny

I just don't get this "we're so awesome you should bow at our feet for coming here" stuff

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody watching the fight this weekend? If not, find the time to do so...Going to be a hell of a show with Austin Trout and Saul Canelo Alvarez

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a raider fan chick said my pic is cute...i mentioned the tuck rule and asked her if she had any warrants

I've known that chick for years. Met her on a Chiefs board last time CBS went down. FB friends till she deleted her account. Hot shit lol

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I apologize for inciting this shit but you guys gotta slow down over there. The mod can ban people too. And he's just going to delete it all. They're proud of their place and I didn't intend for this to happen. I don't like 'em at all, but I do respect their board.

You're going to learn quickly... A number of the new CBS immigrants here come to post for one reason only. To annoy and upset as many people as they can.

As soon as you told them that there were people over here that will be upset if they do such and such behavior, that is immediately what they're going to do.

Like... immediately...

They also don't take well to people who stand up to them. They get pretty vicious and nasty really fast.

They're here to fuck shit up and laugh at the chaos. I won't name names, because it's going to become pretty obvious, pretty quickly who these people are.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get this "we're so awesome you should bow at our feet for coming here" stuff

Hope you aren't getting that from me. Again I was just jumping over there cause Hammer said we should.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've known that chick for years. Met her on a Chiefs board last time CBS went down. FB friends till she deleted her account. Hot shit lol

she cute

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to learn quickly... A number of the new CBS immigrants here come to post for one reason only. To annoy and upset as many people as they can.

As soon as you told them that there were people over here that will be upset if they do such and such behavior, that is immediately what they're going to do.

Like... immediately...

They also don't take well to people who stand up to them. They get pretty vicious and nasty really fast.

They're here to fuck shit up and laugh at the chaos. I won't name names, because it's going to become pretty obvious, pretty quickly who these people are.

Maybe you didn't realize, but Hammer apologized for egging us on. Stop sucking cocks. Yes I can say that.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...and I'm not talking about the picking fights with them...that's just funny

I clicked on 51 banner ads yesterday... that's gotta count for something. Hell, I even bought a suit from one of the advertisers. Of course it was with a ficticious credit card number sent to a ficticious address, but I bought it!

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like... immediately...

"I'm not allowed to exaggerate??"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you aren't getting that from me. Again I was just jumping over there cause Hammer said we should.

I'm talking about everyone who keeps saying it over and over

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody watching the fight this weekend? If not, find the time to do so...Going to be a hell of a show with Austin Trout and Saul Canelo Alvarez

Canelo is an entertaining fighter to watch....Trout is probably the most skilled fighter he has faced....but canelo is such a strong puncher that a body shot could end a fight.....

..i try to catch every one of Canelo's fights....