• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per VTFF, VT has offered QB William Crest out of Baltimore:

Friday Recruiting: Hokies Continue to Extend Offers

nice music ... smoove
William Crest 2011 Highlihgts - YouTube

He has a nice early offer sheet. Cut out of the "typical" VT QB mold.

William Crest - Yahoo! Sports

On another unrelated 2012 note, the Vtf link above mentions that Keyante Green was still a soft verbal to UCLA and was still shopping around and possibly making visits..Any chance we are still after this guy?? I would think not, but funny it was mentioned.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we were probably not on his short list and with even a soft verbal, i wouldn't waste much time/energy on this kid now .. we look to be in good shape with holmes-gregory-harris-coleman-mangus-edmunds? ... geez that list is a mile long and we'll sure have at least a few good ones out of that lot

if we could get dj reid and/or jabo lee, 2012 RB campaign should be good (1 maybe 2 is all we should take). we've offered enough RBs and we'll probably get at least one of them.

speaking of the group above, i'd be baffled if edmunds stayed at RB .. and am curious if they will give mangus some looks elsewhere too .. depth is good but 3 RBs+a scatback+a walk-on FB ... should take care of that

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offered 2014 LB Joe Blue from Dillon, SC today

Judging by his offers/size/speed, he will probably be a big prospect. I guess Dillon is back to churning out good players. Who remembers that MTV show Two-a-Days?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to rivals.com (free picture and blurb on HH..put 2 and 2 together), Caleb Kinlaw has us in the mix at the top right now. I know we are a long way away from this class but..but why have we not offered him yet?? I am sure it will be tough to steal him away from USC-e and Clemson. At the rate that we are pushing RB's to the league he would be a great early pickup for this class..Guy is gonna be a flatout stud IMO.

Scout.com: Video: GCHS 2014 RB Caleb Kinlaw ? Part 1
Scout.com: Video: GCHS 2014 RB Caleb Kinlaw ? Part 2

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest comp is South Carolina. Not so much Clemson. His cousin is Pierson Prioleau.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Within the last hour he tweeted

Caleb Kinlaw ‏ @KinlawGc402021 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Right now i think VT is at the top of my list, still a lotta time tho