• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have much faith in them either...and I still won't bet on them.

no Viking fan has faith, history has taught us not to think that way, its constant pessimism but don't we all deserve to win a SB and why can't it be this year in our home stadium, then we can die in peace

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Viking fan has faith, history has taught us not to think that way, its constant pessimism but don't we all deserve to win a SB and why can't it be this year in our home stadium, then we can die in peace

Who wants to deal with all the riots? :noidea:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great to see him back out there.... and hopefully, he'll get the same opportunity in the next two weeks, because it means we'll be blowing out the Packers and Bears. :plotting: :heh:

And could anyone have been more enthusiastic about his return, than Case? WOW. It's too bad that one of them will not be around next year. Case has proven himself, in my eyes.

Who knows exactly what will happen, but baring a complete and utter meltdown by Keenum, they'd be stupid to let him walk while resigning Teddy for next season. Could Keenum be a one year wonder? It's entirely possible, but this is easily the best play we've had at QB since Favre in 2009. Teddy simply hasn't proven himself to be even as good as Keenum has been this season, so it makes zero sense to gamble on him while letting Keenum sign elsewhere. That said, best of luck to both of them regardless of what happens.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the team on the division. Even with a healthy Bradford not sure anyone here predicted 11 or more wins? Was is it GOP that predicted 6 wins, don't quit your day job:suds:

Yeah, they've certainly outdone any expectations I originally had for them coming into the season. I think the biggest surprise aside from Keenum turning into a legit starter out of nowhere was the drastic improvement of the O-line. That O-line has gone from bottom of the barrel to at least one of the average units of the league, and it's made all the world of difference in the overall performance of the offense. If we had the same O-line as last season, I seriously doubt we'd be a .500 team. All that being said, I don't think many people aside from the most optimistic of Vikings fans saw us contending for the #1 seed in the playoffs this season. I definitely give Zimmer a lot of the credit for making it all possible, he's officially a top 2-3 coach in the league at this point.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows exactly what will happen, but baring a complete and utter meltdown by Keenum, they'd be stupid to let him walk while resigning Teddy for next season. Could Keenum be a one year wonder? It's entirely possible, but this is easily the best play we've had at QB since Favre in 2009. Teddy simply hasn't proven himself to be even as good as Keenum has been this season, so it makes zero sense to gamble on him while letting Keenum sign elsewhere. That said, best of luck to both of them regardless of what happens.

The Vikes (Zimmer and Shurmur) have put together a system that works for And. It really only makes sense to sign Case, if Shurmur doesn't get a job elsewhere.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they've certainly outdone any expectations I originally had for them coming into the season. I think the biggest surprise aside from Keenum turning into a legit starter out of nowhere was the drastic improvement of the O-line. That O-line has gone from bottom of the barrel to at least one of the average units of the league, and it's made all the world of difference in the overall performance of the offense. If we had the same O-line as last season, I seriously doubt we'd be a .500 team. All that being said, I don't think many people aside from the most optimistic of Vikings fans saw us contending for the #1 seed in the playoffs this season. I definitely give Zimmer a lot of the credit for making it all possible, he's officially a top 2-3 coach in the league at this point.

I saw us wild card/NFCN contender

Future looks good, but this season has been a lot of fun

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikes (Zimmer and Shurmur) have put together a system that works for And. It really only makes sense to sign Case, if Shurmur doesn't get a job elsewhere.

:scratch:

Didn't notice the autocorrect had changed the bold from QBs. :tsk:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Shurmur will be in demand, I'd be mildly surprised if he's here next year

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible we lock up 2 seed saturday

Do we start Teddy vs the bears?

If we have 2 seed, I think we do

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible we lock up 2 seed saturday

Do we start Teddy vs the bears?

If we have 2 seed, I think we do

I'd start Case and let him play the first half. Don't want him to come out flat in the playoffs.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers to IR

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes favored by nine. Even without Rodgers, that seems like a lot.