• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime there's a backup qb and rb, I get a bad feeling.
The field in Washington is horrible, so who knows how our defense will do.
Skins whole o-line is pretty much out, so that will help.

looks like the Skins o-line is back and now Griff is out for today, I'll be pleasantly surprised if we pull this one out today

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense is performing exceptionally well so far. It was nice to see them capitalise off the Alexander interception before the half with a TD.

Keenum is playing like a legitimate starter. He just tossed his 4th TD of the game and no interceptions yet. If he keeps this up, Teddy will remain the backup and walk next year.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely spoke way too soon. Two terrible picks by Keenum now. That first one was just stupid, literally lobbed a duck up right to the defense.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Keenum was thinking on that first INT. Just awful. That second one, the DB took that chance and won. But overall he was absolutely legit.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Keenum was thinking on that first INT. Just awful. That second one, the DB took that chance and won. But overall he was absolutely legit.

Yeah, they certainly shouldn't make a switch to Bridgewater aside from injury or absolute collapse in performance by Keenum. I'm just curious as to what will happen with the QB contracts in 2018.

It sure would suck to see Bridgewater walk for free after they declned his 5th year option when they might have landed a 1st rounder off a QB desperate team for him. As far as Bradford goes, it's looking more and more like his NFL career is done, making the trade for him look worse and worse in hindsight. A 1st and 4th round pick for what basically turned out to be a 1 season Bradford rental.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win.

case keeps rolling, one awful interception one I can live with

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they certainly shouldn't make a switch to Bridgewater aside from injury or absolute collapse in performance by Keenum. I'm just curious as to what will happen with the QB contracts in 2018.

It sure would suck to see Bridgewater walk for free after they declned his 5th year option when they might have landed a 1st rounder off a QB desperate team for him. As far as Bradford goes, it's looking more and more like his NFL career is done, making the trade for him look worse and worse in hindsight. A 1st and 4th round pick for what basically turned out to be a 1 season Bradford rental.

Worthy gamble tbh

Didn't pan out

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great win today!!

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw very little of the game, got really worried when he Skins took the opening kickoff and marched down the field. Was really surprised with how fast the Vikes responded.

Vikes never give you the honest truth on injuries, Griffen not playing after having two weeks to heal is a little worrisome.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw very little of the game, got really worried when he Skins took the opening kickoff and marched down the field. Was really surprised with how fast the Vikes responded.

Vikes never give you the honest truth on injuries, Griffen not playing after having two weeks to heal is a little worrisome.

you know he got hurt on the LAST play of the Cleveland game right? he shouldn't even have been in the game at that point. After the game Griff said he was fine and now 2 weeks later he had to miss a game:rolleyes2: so you're right

Last edited:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vikesfrog.0.gif

duxgoose.0.gif

cookin.0.gif

Old School homage to Randy Moss.

legal_celebration.0.gif

PUNT_IT.0.gif

Soccer slide in London.... :yes:

thielan_td_celebration.gif

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first two i could do without.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at rest of schedule

we have some intriguing matchup's and a lot of road games, and Thanksgiving game so Vikings have chance to ruin my Turkey day again.

If we can beat Det, Chic, and GB to finish season, that'll be 10-6 and should be good enough to win the division.

Detroit is our biggest obstacle

GB showed life vs Chi and have a soft schedule, but it's still a long shot Rodgers is healthy enough to play, even though some GB fans seem to think it's a given, but I'd prefer them buried none the less

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at rest of schedule

we have some intriguing matchup's and a lot of road games, and Thanksgiving game so Vikings have chance to ruin my Turkey day again.

If we can beat Det, Chic, and GB to finish season, that'll be 10-6 and should be good enough to win the division.

Detroit is our biggest obstacle

GB showed life vs Chi and have a soft schedule, but it's still a long shot Rodgers is healthy enough to play, even though some GB fans seem to think it's a given, but I'd prefer them buried none the less

I could honestly see the Vikings going 3-1 over the next 4. The only hiccup is that Thanksgiving game/short week/managing the minor injuries and dings. If they win these next 2, they'll have 10 days of rest to prep for Atlanta.

What impressed me this Sunday, was in spite of the 2 picks, the momentum never shifted... I think they'll be more than ready for this Sunday. I just don't like the cloud hovering over the QB position. I hope that Zim has the lockerroom locked down. No need for there to be any angst.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impressed me this Sunday, was in spite of the 2 picks, the momentum never shifted... I think they'll be more than ready for this Sunday. I just don't like the cloud hovering over the QB position. I hope that Zim has the lockerroom locked down. No need for there to be any angst.

I'm hoping there's not a QB change until it's needed. Not sure why everyone is knocking Keenum's ability, he's putting up the most important stat...W's.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping there's not a QB change until it's needed. Not sure why everyone is knocking Keenum's ability, he's putting up the most important stat...W's.

I agree. "But Teddy has the higher ceiling!!!"

Truth is, we never really got to see his jump from 2nd to 3rd year.... so? IMO - he really hadn't proven anything yet.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. "But Teddy has the higher ceiling!!!"

Truth is, we never really got to see his jump from 2nd to 3rd year.... so? IMO - he really hadn't proven anything yet.

Hate to say it, but I don't think Teddy's ceiling is any higher than Bradford's...and i don't think you'll see any improvement with the offense if you sit Keenum.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it, but I don't think Teddy's ceiling is any higher than Bradford's...and i don't think you'll see any improvement with the offense if you sit Keenum.
Not sure how the offense can play much better, apart from INT's.

Funny how this team went from no QB's to 3 good ones.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't necessarily say that Bradford was the ceiling. At least Teddy was mobile.... will he still be? :noidea: But it was clicking for him towards the end. He was getting the ball downfield a little more. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see that jump.

But yeah, for me? It's timing and rhythm.... and I don't want to see that get disrupted, just for the sake of seeing what Teddy's "ceiling" might be.