• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA-Ghana group stage soccer TV ratings beat the NBA Finals

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they do, you just don't understand what they are saying.

I think they could do a better job of explaining a lot more about the strategy too. They have to understand that the average World Cup viewer is not a soccer "expert" and may not even know a lot of the rules. I for one, love the fact that they freeze frame the offsides and show the boxes. Not only does it let you know if it was a good call or not, but it also helps the novice to understand. If they are explaining it in a way that half of their audience doesn't understand then that is on them to change. I'm certainly not a soccer novice, but I'm not an expert either. Although I'm a bad example. Sometimes I watch the spanish channel for the excitement and I don't even speak Spanish...GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer is bascially the same thing as American culture being attacked. It is your patriotic duty to peer pressure other Americans into real patriotic sports that teach us American values, like baseball and football and nascar.

The only thing worse than watching cars drive in circles is the WNBA.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worse than watching cars drive in circles is the WNBA.

Yup. Soccer, NBA/WNBA, hockey and Nascar are the main sports I could easily live without. Thank goodness for the MLB Network this time of year.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see myself fitting in well up there if only I spoke French. Imagine how easy it would be to bang chicks up there if you could speak French.

I find this sort of comment really amusing. If there are girls out there that will sleep with you because you speak a language, they're probably not exactly catches.

And I speak French.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this sort of comment really amusing. If there are girls out there that will sleep with you because you speak a language, they're probably not exactly catches.

And I speak French.

I'm just assuming, but I can't see how it would hurt your chances.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the only hand signals I know are all likely to get me slapped, I'd imagine speaking the language would help...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the only hand signals I know are all likely to get me slapped, I'd imagine speaking the language would help...

I'm beginning to think French is more important than Spanish. If the United States collapses, I will probably be heading to Canada, not Mexico. Right now, if I have to flee to Canada, I would come off as an illiterate by Canadian standards.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I speak French.

And you're probably a model.