• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA-Ghana group stage soccer TV ratings beat the NBA Finals

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Soccer wasn't growing here, the EPL would've just stayed on the Fox Soccer Channel but instead it moved to ESPN for a few years and now it is on NBC Networks with a game being showed on NBC at least once a week. NBC wouldn't waste their money on the EPL contract if it was not growing

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is, why do so many of you soccer haters fear its undeniable growth?

Why do soccer lovers think because some people don't like it that they're afraid of it or it's popularity? I think NBA basketball sucks too, doesn't mean Ima skeered. It's not like it's a spider or something.

bconngemini

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, some of these soccer folks should really get over themselves. I just don't see an instance where the popularity of soccer in America is gonna affect anything in my everyday life, much-less threaten the way I go about living it.

Unless there's some sort of correlation between the popularity of soccer and it making one ghey from the uber gheyness the sport exudes.

:happy:

Soccer was entirely created to turn Americans into a bunch of limp-wrested homosexuals. The fact that it comes from Europe proves its lack of heterosexuality and masculine toughness, which is why the foreigners keep pushing it here, to make America weaker. The more soccer grows in America, the weaker American Exceptionalism becomes.

pVuyOy5.jpg

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is, why do so many of you soccer haters fear its undeniable growth?

My motivations are drawn from neither hate nor fear. It's more from the paltry amusement of mocking something silly and watching the reactions of those who take it seriously.

I'd mock curling just as much if it's fans learned how to show enough righteous indignation to amuse me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do soccer lovers think because some people don't like it that they're afraid of it or it's popularity? I think NBA basketball sucks too, doesn't mean Ima skeered. It's not like it's a spider or something.

Because many of you make such a point to shit talk it any time it's brought up. Especially the notion that it's growing. Again, I don't give a rats ass if you like it. Just shut the fuck up about it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My motivations are drawn from neither hate nor fear. It's more from the paltry amusement of mocking something silly and watching the reactions of those who take it seriously.

I'd mock curling just as much if it's fans learned how to show enough righteous indignation to amuse me.

Well since you say its silly it must be true. :L

bconngemini

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer becoming popular in America is the equivalent to the death of American exceptionalism. If you love America, you oppose this foreign sports terrorism.

3DZQfqX.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer was entirely created to turn Americans into a bunch of limp-wrested homosexuals. The fact that it comes from Europe proves its lack of heterosexuality and masculine toughness, which is why the foreigners keep pushing it here, to make America weaker. The more soccer grows in America, the weaker American Exceptionalism becomes.

Or it could just be a sport that I don't like but enjoy messing with it's fans every few years when it comes around on this level. It's not really as deep as y'all seem to think it is. :noidea:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because many of you make such a point to shit talk it any time it's brought up. Especially the notion that it's growing. Again, I don't give a rats ass if you like it. Just shut the fuck up about it.

Or I'll keep fucking with you about since it obviously rustles you like a hurricane. :yo:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you say its silly it must be true. :L

My word isn't law! It's a conversation son, don't get your jimmies all rustled.

Take a deep breath, look over my posts on this subject and try to imagine how a warped sense of humor might motivate someone to post they way they do.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer becoming popular in America is the equivalent to the death of American exceptionalism. If you love America, you oppose this foreign sports terrorism.

3DZQfqX.jpg

Interesting description, I do see many similarities between soccer & terrorism. Perhaps some drone strikes are in order.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take a deep breath, look over my posts on this subject and try to imagine how a warped sense of humor might motivate someone to post they way they do.

This isn't a joking matter.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. It just gets old.