• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Understatement of the Year

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the freaking presses!!!

Garrett has an important announcement to make about the Cowboys defense that apparently wasn't unnoticed by the majority of the NFL world:

“Let’s start from top to bottom: The discipline wasn’t very good, the gap control wasn’t very good, it wasn’t very physical, we didn’t tackle very well, we didn’t run to the ball well enough, we didn’t make enough plays,” Garrett said. “We made one play on the ball that was significant, but we didn’t make any plays that made a difference in the game. ... For the most part, across the board, it wasn’t what it needed to be.”

For the most part??? For the most part??? Are you kidding me???

With the exception of one or two plays and one or two players, the entire defense stunk horribly. No shit it wasn't what it needed to be. It needed to be at least an NFL caliber defense on the field, not a family of beavers trying to stop the flow of the Mississippi River.
:gaah:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the freaking presses!!!

Garrett has an important announcement to make about the Cowboys defense that apparently wasn't unnoticed by the majority of the NFL world:

“Let’s start from top to bottom: The discipline wasn’t very good, the gap control wasn’t very good, it wasn’t very physical, we didn’t tackle very well, we didn’t run to the ball well enough, we didn’t make enough plays,” Garrett said. “We made one play on the ball that was significant, but we didn’t make any plays that made a difference in the game. ... For the most part, across the board, it wasn’t what it needed to be.”

For the most part??? For the most part??? Are you kidding me???

With the exception of one or two plays and one or two players, the entire defense stunk horribly. No shit it wasn't what it needed to be. It needed to be at least an NFL caliber defense on the field, not a family of beavers trying to stop the flow of the Mississippi River.
:gaah:

Hey, at least that better than "We did some things good". I wondered if he watched the same game I did.