• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The never discussed issue of the disappearing Joe Burrow in the 4th quarter of postseason games.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t put the Cowboys in the same category as the Eagles and Niners - I think the Eagles and Niners are the best 2 teams, then you have teams like the Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, maybe the Lions and Saints, maybe the Bears. No idea what to expect out of teams such as the Packers, Falcons, Commanders, Panthers and Rams, and I think the Cards, Bucs and Vikings are the weakest of the NFC teams. If I had to rank a team at #3 behind the Eagles and Niners I would choose the Seahawks.
You think the Vikings are behind team that had first pick in NFL draft?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few questions about the Cowboys offense - I think Dak is a pretty good QB but he can be inconsistent, and they’ll need someone to step up alongside Pollard at RB, I wonder if he’ll be as productive with Zeke gone now, at receiver Lamb is really good, Cooks is good but aging and Gallup is decent but injury prone. They will need someone to step up at TE to replace Schultz as well. And I just never trust the Cowboys a whole lot for some reason. I think the Cowboys have a lot of talent but they aren’t as good as the Eagles/Niners IMO. With the Niners, I think Purdy is as good as Garoppolo, maybe better, and they made the Super Bowl in 2019 and the NFC Title in 2021 with Jimmy G, although how Purdy bounces back from injury remains to be seen, and the Niners are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball, I think they are better than the Cowboys on both sides of the ball.
Fair points. As an Eagles fan, it’s anathema to me to do too much to defend the Cowboys so I’m gonna let sleeping dogs lie haha.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Vikings are behind team that had first pick in NFL draft?
The Vikings appear to be tanking while the Bears are going to be much improved. The Vikings defense is going to be complete trash this year IMO. So yeah I am predicting the Bears have a better record than the Vikings, in fact I think the Bears will be better than the Packers as well.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings appear to be tanking while the Bears are going to be much improved. The Vikings defense is going to be complete trash this year IMO. So yeah I am predicting the Bears have a better record than the Vikings, in fact I think the Bears will be better than the Packers as well.
Wouldn’t surprise me if the Packers finish last in the NFCN, I really think this season will show how much Rodgers’ toxic drama queen BS affected the locker room and team in general if at all; and obviously we need to see if Love is capable of being at least a decent season long QB.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the Vikings tanking?

I think Vikings defense will be improved from last year. While I expect Vikings record to be worse than last year and bears better than last year, not enough to switch.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn’t surprise me if the Packers finish last in the NFCN, I really think this season will show how much Rodgers’ toxic drama queen BS affected the locker room and team in general if at all; and obviously we need to see if Love is capable of being at least a decent season long QB.
Gb on paper has best defense in division, good RBs.

Detroit is still Detroit, already has players suspended, I'll believe it when I see it.

I think bears are a year away, unless fields makes a large jump.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair points. As an Eagles fan, it’s anathema to me to do too much to defend the Cowboys so I’m gonna let sleeping dogs lie haha.
McCarthy is still a dunce.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gb on paper has best defense in division, good RBs.
On paper I agree, inconsistency has been their biggest struggle.
Detroit is still Detroit, already has players suspended, I'll believe it when I see it.
Not much else can be said about Detroit
I think bears are a year away, unless fields makes a large jump.
I agree, not sure when but the Bears will have a surge of success in the near future it seems

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the Vikings tanking?

I think Vikings defense will be improved from last year. While I expect Vikings record to be worse than last year and bears better than last year, not enough to switch.
Yeah, the Vikings are a tough handicap for me. Their offense should still be top notch despite the loss of Cook. I don’t know what to expect from their defense. I can see them finishing anywhere from 1st to last in that division. In fact, I can say that about all the teams in that division save the Lions. I think the Lions are on a nice arc of improvement and I really like Campbell and the atmosphere he’s building. I think they’re a shoe in for being top 2. But I can see a scenario playing out for Chi, Minn, GB, and Det all having the possibility of taking down that division.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Vikings are a tough handicap for me. Their offense should still be top notch despite the loss of Cook. I don’t know what to expect from their defense. I can see them finishing anywhere from 1st to last in that division. In fact, I can say that about all the teams in that division save the Lions. I think the Lions are on a nice arc of improvement and I really like Campbell and the atmosphere he’s building. I think they’re a shoe in for being top 2. But I can see a scenario playing out for Chi, Minn, GB, and Det all having the possibility of taking down that division.
I would be surprised if they're last.

Cook lead league in runs for 0 yards or less, some of that was on ol..I think we'll be ok

I think nfcn will be competitive but don't see any team from nfcn going to SB.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...least those Cowboys have nothing to say, but lets count this as ANOTHER YEAR where most Dallas fans said it was their year.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams defense was legit only allowing just 17 points in the 4th quarter of the whole postseason. And those two touchdowns were set up by Rams fumbles.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to predict but honestly, I think Love will be in a good place. GB will be flying under the radar and the A.R. drama is gone from the building so LaFleur can now just coach and the team just play ball. They could surprise like Seattle did last year just because the diva is gone and nobody is expecting anything from them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to predict but honestly, I think Love will be in a good place. GB will be flying under the radar and the A.R. drama is gone from the building so LaFleur can now just coach and the team just play ball. They could surprise like Seattle did last year just because the diva is gone and nobody is expecting anything from them.
Every team is excited to play against the Packers without hall of fame QBs. Every player in the league has only watched Hall of fame QBed Packer teams.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team is excited to play against the Packers without hall of fame QBs. Every player in the league has only watched Hall of fame QBed Packer teams.
I was pretty impressed by Jordan Love’s work last year when he came in versus the Eagles. I don’t know what he’ll be but I think he has a chance to be good.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree but I think that helps the Packers a little just from a mental standpoint. Low expectations and Love just going out and playing ball not worrying about who's shoes he's filling. I think Rodgers being gone helps LaFleur as well.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see the Vikings offense as “top notch” - I think they’ll be one dimensional without a proven solid RB. Their defense wasnt that good last year and will be worse this year IMO, just look at how weak their secondary is, their corners are arguably the worst in the NFL, and they have only one proven good pass rusher in Hunter. The Vikings will finish last in the NFC North IMO.