• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevor Bauer suspended 2 years

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cold-blooded plot against this dude.

Damn.

Glad the truth came out for him... eventually.

It ain't Justice, but it's better than nothing.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people would have just paid her to go away to avoid all of this?

She picked one of the few people who would sacrifice his career and millions of dollars to make sure his name was cleared.

So much money spent without any guarantee he could officially clear his name.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does ESPN care?

She doesn't matter

He doesn't matter

Breaking News!

Scandalous cleat chasing hoes might try to sue you when they trick your dumbass into beating them and sodomizing them. More at 11

and in other breaking news...A woman who's managed to be impregnated by 3 different NBA players is going for more child support so she can pay for a new wardrobe. This is truly shocking Alex!
Of course you don't want any consequences for scheming cunts. Pathetic.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean like this one

I can pop out about 20 more. If Bauer wants something more official go do an interview.

On face value I felt (and still feel) 2 years was outrageous. But here we are. His actions (being a jackass) got him here.
Defending himself. You and ESPN call him a jackass for defending himself. The bitch was lying and the bitch was believed. The bitch should not have been believed. It was stories in the media that helped make her lying story sound legitimate to weak baseball men.

Nobody anywhere called her a scheming hoe. No one called her what she was.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people would have just paid her to go away to avoid all of this?

She picked one of the few people who would sacrifice his career and millions of dollars to make sure his name was cleared.

So much money spent without any guarantee he could officially clear his name.
She had other victims that settled. This is what these pussy liberal men want. They want it to get swept under and don't want her caught. The only people that benefit are lawyers and scheming hoes.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defending himself. You and ESPN call him a jackass for defending himself. The bitch was lying and the bitch was believed. The bitch should not have been believed. It was stories in the media that helped make her lying story sound legitimate to weak baseball men.

Nobody anywhere called her a scheming hoe. No one called her what she was.

He is a jackass. You are worth 100 million dollars and you choking out random chicks you just met? No one called her a scheming hoe a year ago because we let the facts play out. Now we can safely say she is.

ESPN isn't going to run a front page expose on some dumb cleat chaser. In the end most of this goes to her lawyers and her name is exposed as a tramp forever. So she got hers.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She does deserve all the shaming, but ESPN or any other news outlet isn't going to put her on blast. There is nothing to gain. And as Stakes already said, she would sue and they would have to settle.
What's to gain is a pushback against this terrible feminism that has infected most areas of society.

Of course the corporate sponsored media wouldn't help in course correcting society.

They are largely responsible for purposefully causing it in the first place.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had other victims that settled. This is what these pussy liberal men want. They want it to get swept under and don't want her caught. The only people that benefit are lawyers and scheming hoes.
IMG_3454.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to gain is a pushback against this terrible feminism that has infected most areas of society.

Of course the corporate sponsored media wouldn't help in course correcting society.

They are largely responsible for purposefully causing it in the first place.
I know stopping cleat chasers looking for money is high on my list of priorities. It keeps me up nights. I say to myself:
“What can I do to protect the bank accounts of other people who don’t even know if I exist?”

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way too invested in political leanings as the great boogeyman. People can fucking suck and that knows no party lines.

Plenty of liberal people in here I have had several disagreements with that I respect.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no lawyer but there is a major distinction between being a public figure or not in those kind of cases. Lindsey Hill being a scandalous whore (and she absolutely deserves that title and I don't use it easily) is not something ESPN can care about.

This case always seemed pretty obvious to me he got set up...but he also has some very perverse "needs" shall we say that are pretty unwise if I'm a 100 million dollar pitcher.

He had to go full 50 Shades and a contract with this to keep him out of trouble...and even then that's a toss up.

He's every bit as dumb as the NBA player who lost all his money to child support.
So because he's a man he needs to be held to a higher standard then women.

You can believe that all you want but the laws needs to reflect it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a jackass. You are worth 100 million dollars and you choking out random chicks you just met? No one called her a scheming hoe a year ago because we let the facts play out. Now we can safely say she is.

ESPN isn't going to run a front page expose on some dumb cleat chaser. In the end most of this goes to her lawyers and her name is exposed as a tramp forever. So she got hers.
Its not a story when a baseball player rapes a random unimportant hoe, but ESPN makes it one. It's not a story when a football player beats his wife or hunts massage therapists, but ESPN makes it one. "Leave it to the lawyers and keep quiet"

You don't have the high ground, scumbag.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a story when a baseball player rapes a random unimportant hoe, but ESPN makes it one. It's not a story when a football player beats his wife or hunts massage therapists, but ESPN makes it one.

You don't have the high ground, scumbag.

it Is a story dumbass because the athlete is a public figure. Lindsey Hill is not.

No one gives a shit about Lindsey Hill. Very few people can name a single woman who accused Deshaun Watson.. No one cares to know who these people are.

Random dude gets handsy with a dozen masseuses No one cares. Deshaun Watson gets handsy everyone cares.

See.the difference?

And ESPN stands to gain nothing by dragging Lindsey Hill around for some kind of brow beating.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way too invested in political leanings as the great boogeyman. People can fucking suck and that knows no party lines.

Plenty of liberal people in here I have had several disagreements with that I respect.
It's the political crap in the non-political media that allows for these hit jobs against vulnerable athletes.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it Is a story dumbass because the athlete is a public figure. Lindsey Hill is not.

No one gives a shit about Lindsey Hill. Very few people can name a single woman who accused Deshaun Watson.. No one cares to know who these people are.

Random dude gets handsy with a dozen masseuses No one cares. Deshaun Watson gets handsy everyone cares.

See.the difference?

And ESPN stands to gain nothing by dragging Lindsey Hill around for some kind of brow beating.
Not a sports story.

Did they gain by lying about Bauer? That's criminal if they knowingly did so. You are talking out both sides of your mouth.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One party literally says beleive all women deapite all evidence e to the contrary

The cavanaugh and trump claims proved that too

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the political crap in the non-political media that allows for these hit jobs against vulnerable athletes.

This is fact

Alleged non-political media

They’re scum

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a sports story.

Did they gain by lying about Bauer? That's criminal if they knowingly did so. You are talking out both sides of your mouth.

The only person he had a legit beef with he dropped the lawsuit. He had his chance to dunk on her and didn't.

Everything else he has never disputed in terms of what happened in the bedroom. Just the motivation behind why he did it. He disputed fracturing her skull.

ESPN reported the facts at hand. That is not lying.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fact

Alleged non-political media

They’re scum

you guys keep trying to shoehorn politics into a non political story.

He got scammed
Zeke Elliot got scammed.

Not political.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys keep trying to shoehorn politics into a non political story.

He got scammed
Zeke Elliot got scammed.

Not political.

Liberal news outlets have buried the new and exculpatory evidence

Middle and right news outlets haven’t…why do you think that is