• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 offensive matchup nightmares - ESPN Insider

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just s reminder ^ ... this is not a thread aboot the Seasquacks!

I think it's low self esteem. If they're not being talked about they get depressed. So leave them be IR they might become dangerous and decide to take it out on shoppers in a mall.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just s reminder ^ ... this is not a thread aboot the Seasquacks!

Ironic as most of your posts in here are related to Seattle and not the opening topic.

:whistle:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am happy to see the O-line get represented, & even happier these coaches single out Tyron Smith.
When I opened this thread. Was expecting to read the same suspect of names. never thought I would read coaches saying planning against an Olineman was a nightmare.

Glad to see the trenches represented.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic as most of your posts in here are related to Seattle and not the opening topic.

:whistle:

If a thread is created about a topic that does not concern Seattle, their fans jump in and very soon it becomes a discussion about Seattle... Just like this thread. Then, Seattle fans get defensive and/or smug when others wish to talk about their teams; yet in this thread, other fans just question: why do we always have to talk about Seattle?

Now we are losers, jealous, or we need to "deal" with it. Okay, got it.

Makes sense to me. :scratch:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but little hint, if you dont want it to turn into a Seattle thread..... don't reply to the guy trying to turn it into a Seattle thread...............:noidea::doh::scratch:
Yes because everyone knows that even the remotest perceived slight against anything seahawks will bring down the wrath of the perpetually butt-hurt.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So deal with it or hit the door? Should change the name then to SeahawksHoopla at least then people know what kind of site they're joining...

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagulls fly around together and proceed to shit on everything in site.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a thread is created about a topic that does not concern Seattle, their fans jump in and very soon it becomes a discussion about Seattle... Just like this thread. Then, Seattle fans get defensive and/or smug when others wish to talk about their teams; yet in this thread, other fans just question: why do we always have to talk about Seattle?

Now we are losers, jealous, or we need to "deal" with it. Okay, got it.

Makes sense to me. :scratch:

:agree:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we get back to the point of the thread? Anybody have any thoughts on others that should have made the list above some of these guys? I posted my thoughts on adding LeSean McCoy and Jamaal Charles as I think last year showed they are 2 of the most dangerous weapons in the NFL on offense.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are on the 6th page of bitching.
I was and still am just curious how your team did against these talents. I have no interest in looking up the results for all 32 teams. I was just curious. I was obviously incorrect in thinking some of you might want to know how did the best D in the league do against these super stars.
Being a fan of a team with it's 1st Lombardi, it is interesting to note how many folks out there hate all things Seahawks.
Go Hawks

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So try to get the topic back on track to only have another post of people hating on the Seahawks. Yeah everybody else is the problem in derailing these topics. I tried to give this topic an out so we don't have another 6 straight pages of "bitching" as you put it and yet it seems you don't want that to stop? I just don't get it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure why I should care how my team fared against some of these guys. Some of them the Broncos haven't played in like 3 years. They have gone through at least a 50% roster change in that time. Throw in they have added a whole new OC or DC every year since the last time we played all of these guys. This is the first year in the last 4 that all the HC, DC, and OC are all the same. Throw in on defense the Broncos have 8 different starters starting on defense this year compared to last so not sure again how past results against these guys mean much of anything to today.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An OT making this list is impressive. I would imagine AJ Green and Josh Gordon would be couple more nightmares to try and gameplan against. Hell, you could add Julio, Cordarrel, Dez and Shady.

These are some guys I think should get a mention. This was my first post on this thread.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are some guys I think should get a mention. This was my first post on this thread.

Gordon and Green definitely are guys I can agree with. They have average at best quarterbacks throwing to them yet they put up ridiculous numbers. They both remind me of Andre Johnson in his best years in he could make any quarterback look pretty darn good with his size, speed, and hands combo.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we get back to the point of the thread? Anybody have any thoughts on others that should have made the list above some of these guys? I posted my thoughts on adding LeSean McCoy and Jamaal Charles as I think last year showed they are 2 of the most dangerous weapons in the NFL on offense.

Says the guy that derailed it... :laugh3: