• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too much NFC bullcrap threads

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow has a better chance to win the SB this year than Rodgers does

Ive seen this "Green Bay is the favorite to make the SB" story too many times to fall for it again

12 is great. But he doesnt take enough risks to win big games vs big teams. The things that make him a great regular season QB are the same things that prevent him from winning 3 straight games vs quality opposition

Burrow has that gunslinger in him. He will throw those 2 or 3 passes every playoff game that could win you that game. He may or may not complete them but he wont shy away from throwing them like older Rodgers does

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but why do you open your mouth and prove you're an idiot when he could of kept quiet and nobody would know.
Who Arkush or Rodgers?

“I think he’s a bum,” Rodgers told reporters Wednesday. “I think he’s an absolute bum. He doesn’t know me. I don’t know who he is. No one knew who he was, probably, until yesterday’s comments.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any doubt Joe should be in the conversation. Should he win? Different story. But he's deserving of being in that tier being discussed for an MVP. No other team had lower expectations and yet achieved more due to their QB than the Bengals. Reality is - you lose any QB, that teams is going to struggle. Take away Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc...They all end up with 6 wins. Bengals had Burrow and were already projected between 4-6 wins and won 10, won their division, and a playoff spot in a division they were solidly picked to place last.

Does that mean he should win? Again - no clue. But he absolutely deserves to be in that conversation, and I think that is mostly what Crash is getting at.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crossing my fingers, but I've grown to be a bit of a pessimist over the years.
Lolol. Honestly. I feel like the cowboys could win the superbowl. But they are enigmatic. I never know what I am going to see. They also seem to function better when they go high octane offense. But they keep trying to get away from that and they fail. But you know way more than me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol. Honestly. I feel like the cowboys could win the superbowl. But they are enigmatic. I never know what I am going to see. They also seem to function better when they go high octane offense. But they keep trying to get away from that and they fail. But you know way more than me.

I don't think any of us really know what the Cowboys are. Are they the high scoring offense that leads the league, or the 3 and our offense if seen way too much of.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us really know what the Cowboys are. Are they the high scoring offense that leads the league, or the 3 and our offense if seen way too much of.
Its like kellen moore constantly needs to try and force things that arent working

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like kellen moore constantly needs to try and force things that arent working
And thats a big reason I doubt he gets a HC job.

It's either Moore stubbornly ramming his head into a wall, or Dak changing plays. If it's Dak then MM needs to take away his permissions to change plays.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any doubt Joe should be in the conversation. Should he win? Different story. But he's deserving of being in that tier being discussed for an MVP. No other team had lower expectations and yet achieved more due to their QB than the Bengals. Reality is - you lose any QB, that teams is going to struggle. Take away Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc...They all end up with 6 wins. Bengals had Burrow and were already projected between 4-6 wins and won 10, won their division, and a playoff spot in a division they were solidly picked to place last.

Does that mean he should win? Again - no clue. But he absolutely deserves to be in that conversation, and I think that is mostly what Crash is getting at.
if anyone can fix their playoff drought (last win 1990) its joe burrow:suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol. I was actually thinking mccarthy or less likely jerrah.
Well Jerry isn't on the field calling plays, but yes McCarthy has responsibility as he's on the field watching the back to back to back 3 and outs.

If Dallas O is firing on all cylinders I think they win it all, however it just takes one game to rip it all away.

Dallas O should go by the name Jekyll and Hyde.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jerry isn't on the field calling plays, but yes McCarthy has responsibility as he's on the field watching the back to back to back 3 and outs.

If Dallas O is firing on all cylinders I think they win it all, however it just takes one game to rip it all away.

Dallas O should go by the name Jekyll and Hyde.
Look i dont disagree. Dont know about win it all but theyre in my top 3 maybe 4.

My jerrah comment was just more organizational
Pressure not necessarily jerrah

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any doubt Joe should be in the conversation. Should he win? Different story. But he's deserving of being in that tier being discussed for an MVP.
Sure he might land 3rd place. No way he trumps Brady/Rodgers this year.

The better topic is comeback player of the year between Joe & Dak. I think your boy did enough the last part of the season to nudge Dak out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he might land 3rd place. No way he trumps Brady/Rodgers this year.

The better topic is comeback player of the year between Joe & Dak. I think your boy did enough the last part of the season to nudge Dak out.
Odds have it going to dak comfortably

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Burrow should have cbpoy locked up, but I don’t see mvp