• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too much NFC bullcrap threads

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okey doke. Lol. I am looking forward to watching your boys play and see how they do. Not expecting a lot but you never know and they are a fun team right now. Pretty much too young to give a shit and just going balls out. hope your Oline holds up enough that this kid gets to shine.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little brother complaining about living in bid brothers shadow.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. haha Just not enough talk about the little brother (AFC) on this board. Plus, what more exciting player to talk about right now than Joey Franchise? My only hopes right now is we at least beat the Raiders and get this monkey off our back a couple years ahead of the rebuild timeline.

Who knows what the second round will bring us. Probably KC, unless the Steelers upset the Chiefs.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. haha Just not enough talk about the little brother (AFC) on this board. Plus, what more exciting player to talk about right now than Joey Franchise? My only hopes right now is we at least beat the Raiders and get this monkey off our back a couple years ahead of the rebuild timeline.

Who knows what the second round will bring us. Probably KC, unless the Steelers upset the Chiefs.

If Eagles played in the AFC, then the AFC would be dominating the board.

That is the power of RTK brand :rockon:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always kind of thought the same thing too. But since the merger, the AFC has WAY more winning seasons vs NFC teams than vice versa.

The NFC does have 1 more SB since that started though.

But overall the AFC has been the better conference since the merger according to the records.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe Burrow is not getting any love from the media regarding a potential MVP award. I know he is a long shot, but you have Brady, Rodgers, Taylor, Kupp, Herbert all getting at least one vote. How does Joe Burrow not get a single vote? He is on a team that was expected to, if really lucky, win 6 to 7 games if everything went their way. He is coming off major knee surgery, he has set almost every Bengal single season passing record, leads the league in completion percentage at 70%, leads the NFL in QBR from PFF, first in TD's over 50 yards and it is not even close. He has as many as Mahomes and Brady combined who are #2 and 3 in t he NFL. Leads the NFL in yards per attempt, and all while standing behind a Bengals offensive line that has allowed him to get sacked 51 times, more than any other QB in the NFL.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe Burrow is not getting any love from the media regarding a potential MVP award. I know he is a long shot, but you have Brady, Rodgers, Taylor, Kupp, Herbert all getting at least one vote. How does Joe Burrow not get a single vote? He is on a team that was expected to, if really lucky, win 6 to 7 games if everything went their way. He is coming off major knee surgery, he has set almost every Bengal single season passing record, leads the league in completion percentage at 70%, leads the NFL in QBR from PFF, first in TD's over 50 yards and it is not even close. He has as many as Mahomes and Brady combined who are #2 and 3 in t he NFL. Leads the NFL in yards per attempt, and all while standing behind a Bengals offensive line that has allowed him to get sacked 51 times, more than any other QB in the NFL.
I can explain this with one word.

Cincinnati.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have a dog in the fight. So I’ll be rooting for borrow. It would be a great story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have a dog in the fight. So I’ll be rooting for borrow. It would be a great story.

You really wanna root for Burrow & his Bengals? After all Joe's an Ohio State grad. :heh:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mrschaney has finally found the perfect soulmate in the OP.
HAHA. Not really. I just think Burrow should get a little more attention from the voters than he is getting. So any talk about the Bengals and all of a sudden I am a loon like Mrs. Chaney. I gotcha.

I don't think Cincinnati has anything to do with it. I mean hell, Green Bay is smaller than Cincinnati. Rodgers is getting love.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Not really. I just think Burrow should get a little more attention from the voters than he is getting. So any talk about the Bengals and all of a sudden I am a loon like Mrs. Chaney. I gotcha.

I don't think Cincinnati has anything to do with it. I mean hell, Green Bay is smaller than Cincinnati. Rodgers is getting love.

Rodgers is set as a annual MVP candidate. Had Burrow had the same season in SF, LA, Dallas, Miami, NY or DC he'd be getting much more love. If he has the same type of season in 22 he'll get his recognition.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is set as a annual MVP candidate. Had Burrow had the same season in SF, LA, Dallas, Miami, NY or DC he'd be getting much more love. If he has the same type of season in 22 he'll get his recognition.
So how is that fair that you have to belong to a large market in order to get any love. Aren't these 50 voters supposed to be aware of all the games, teams, scenarios?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they had to live in Pitts's shadow for a long time, and Balt was the middle brother

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is that fair that you have to belong to a large market in order to get any love. Aren't these 50 voters supposed to be aware of all the games, teams, scenarios?

Where he play doesn't matter this year. He really didnt have an MVP year. Plain and simple. Not compared to the other candidates.

What he has done this year in terms of winning pales in comparison to what Rodgers has done in Green Bay. With all the injuries in Green Bay this year, it is nothing short of miraculous how they have performed. But that is what happens when you have a QB that is a reliable as a metronome and never turns the ball over. Rodgers has yet to take a snap of football with his best OL. And he controlled the ball on offense so much that it protected his defense that is missing its best 2 players for most of the season. Rodgers because of all the bullshit really isnt getting the attention he deserves this year for keeping the wheels on in GB. No team could have survived the injuries that GB hardly seem to notice....and that is because Rodgers is just that damn good.

And Burrows hasnt put up the pure stats as Brady has. Almost 50 yards a game less and less TD's. If you are the type of voter voting on stats.

Burros is great already. And he is going to get even better. But he isnt mentioned in the MVP discussion this year because he simply isnt there yet. Not this year.