• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too much NFC bullcrap threads

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase is a lock for OROY. I dont know if we can use the 'disrespect' angle for Cinci.

Burrow has 34TDs and 14 Ints
Brady has 43TDs and 12 Ints. And he is Tom Brady.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we aren't talking about a player that elevated his team to that next level. That without him they wouldn't be where they are. I can see Rodgers, I can see Brady arguments. What I am arguing is that he gets zero votes while kupp and Herbert get a vote?

Expected to maybe win 6 games. Reconstructed knee. Elevated the play of guys around him. Sacked 51 times. Played one of the hardest schedules in the league. Led the NFL in completion percentage while also having the highest yard per attempt, big plays over 50 yards. #1 in QBR per PFF grading.

They win their division. Get to the playoffs. People actually saying Cincinnati can or all this to Joe burrow and his ability to leads and elevate the players around him, while on a franchise and City they said it's the Blackhole of sports, and the side can't get 1 fucking vote with cooper kupp and Justin Herbert? Get the F out of here!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase is a lock for OROY. I dont know if we can use the 'disrespect' angle for Cinci.

Burrow has 34TDs and 14 Ints
Brady has 43TDs and 12 Ints. And he is Tom Brady.
They are saying Najee Harris and Jaylen Waddle are right there with him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Chiefs allow 27 points or fewer in Mahomes starts, they are 44-2.

Feeling pretty good about the chances of holding Pittsburgh under 27.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with Pitt and Balt, I was referring to AFC versus NFC.
I knew that you were, but the AFC has been winning plenty of SB's and getting plenty of air play time with NE and KC for awhile, so saying that NFC is the big brother is a moot point imo

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we aren't talking about a player that elevated his team to that next level. That without him they wouldn't be where they are. I can see Rodgers, I can see Brady arguments. What I am arguing is that he gets zero votes while kupp and Herbert get a vote?

Expected to maybe win 6 games. Reconstructed knee. Elevated the play of guys around him. Sacked 51 times. Played one of the hardest schedules in the league. Led the NFL in completion percentage while also having the highest yard per attempt, big plays over 50 yards. #1 in QBR per PFF grading.

They win their division. Get to the playoffs. People actually saying Cincinnati can or all this to Joe burrow and his ability to leads and elevate the players around him, while on a franchise and City they said it's the Blackhole of sports, and the side can't get 1 fucking vote with cooper kupp and Justin Herbert? Get the F out of here!
The MVP voting has never been about getting to the play-offs or being a team leader or even most valuable to your team and never will be. It is and always will be the QB with the best stat sheet that finishes with the 1 or 2 seed. The odd throw in vote for an outlier here and there by a "local" media guy. Ergo Herbert and Kupp. Whining about it is useless. As for Burrow not getting a vote for one season, relax. Big Ben and Russell Wilson have gone a career that way.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MVP voting has never been about getting to the play-offs or being a team leader or even most valuable to your team and never will be. It is and always will be the QB with the best stat sheet that finishes with the 1 or 2 seed. The odd throw in vote for an outlier here and there by a "local" media guy. Ergo Herbert and Kupp. Whining about it is useless. As for Burrow not getting a vote for one season, relax. Big Ben and Russell Wilson have gone a career that way.
Really? Not one vote for either? This award is a joke then. Thanks for setting my mind at ease.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you should call that douche in Chicago and let him know, Rodgers wasn't on his ballot...in his mind anyway

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Not one vote for either? This award is a joke then. Thanks for setting my mind at ease.
Fwiw, I think if the Bengals get a good Oline in front of Joe and keep him healthy, he will get his share of MVPs. Of course, some years there is just that guy that goes off and has a career year like Cam Newton, Rich Gannon, etc.
And I do think it is one of the least significant awards out there, in all the major sports, not just the NFL.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course it is. It's voted on by "select media members". Those selected have proven they're moron by the dude in Chicago coming out that he wouldn't vote for somebody basically because of personal reasons. It that doesn't make this award a joke...I don't know what does...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Arkush guy is just jealous because being a Bears fan, he's never had a QB worth a damn in his lifetime.

I agree, but why do you open your mouth and prove you're an idiot when he could of kept quiet and nobody would know.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but why do you open your mouth and prove you're an idiot when he could of kept quiet and nobody would know.
What's that old adage? Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree! Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc., are expected to play at high level, even when surrounding cast is not top notch, and when they do play as expected they always get the votes. MVP is a ridiculous and highly biased award, IMO.