• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Stewart Apparently Hits Walking Driver With Sprint Car

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony was definitely moving at an extremely slow pace to not know it was under caution.

He was jogging.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anything is possible, as long as he saw him out of the front.

I don't know why people keep bringing the right wing into the conversation. It's like people are arguing that the right wing was in the way the whole time and then at the last second there was a tiny crack in the wing that Stewart was able to see him through.

Yeah, I'm no expert on those cars, but from the look of it, it seems Stewart could have seen him when he was moving up the track and then he disappeared behind the right wing as he moved up the track and Stewart approached.

I also wonder if Stewart took the higher part of the track because he saw Ward on the lower part of the track and was going to take the higher plane to avoid him, but then Ward kept coming up the track. I don't know enough about those cars and how they move/react to know if that's possible. It would be in a NASCAR or Indy car, but I don't know about Sprint cars.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've probably been to somewhere around 50 races and we take scanners too and I have heard the phrase "he ran over us" or "I'm gonna run over him" many times. But since Harvick got suspended in Martinsville for saying he was going to do it and following through with it, drivers aren't as free with their tongues as they used to be. Some of the best scanner chat I ever heard was Ward Burton and Jimmy Spencer. Those two were as "colorful" as they come. Every other word was MF'er, SOB, GD, etc.

My question Edisto is, how the fuck could you tell what Ward was saying????

:lol:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question Edisto is, how the fuck could you tell what Ward was saying????

It's takes some warming up. You gotta listen during practice and qualifying to get adjusted. He's got his own language/dialect that's for sure. I mean his brother Jeff isn't anywhere near as "country" as he is.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's takes some warming up. You gotta listen during practice and qualifying to get adjusted. He's got his own language/dialect that's for sure. I mean his brother Jeff isn't anywhere near as "country" as he is.

Ward could of always gotten a gig as a ventriloquist.... Only sum bitch I ever knew besides Jeff Dunham that could talk and his lips never move!!!

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so nascar is letting him race with he investigation still on going. DISGUSTING.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for not knowing it was under caution, hmm

Stewart caused the wreck itself, ran an entire lap rounding the turn and did not notice a wrecked car up against the outside rail? Of course the race is under caution. Forget about cars slowing or flags waving, that itself is impossible and I'm talking JDM level of impossible here. It simply didn't happen.

Tony tried to show off with a fuck you to scare the kid and it went all wrong real bad. That's my belief and I doubt it would change with another video angle. It's not murder but he's profoundly negligent and combined with Ward's dumb-assed move of getting out of his car and running onto the track, culpable in this death.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stewart caused the wreck itself, ran an entire lap rounding the turn and did not notice a wrecked car up against the outside rail? Of course the race is under caution. Forget about cars slowing or flags waving, that itself makes it impossible and I'm talking JDM level of impossible here. It simply didn't happen.

Tony tried to show off with a fuck you to scare the kid and it went all wrong real bad. That's my belief and I doubt it would change with another video angle. It's not murder but he's profoundly negligent and combined with Ward's dumb-assed move of getting out of his car and running onto the track, culpable in this death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't give a shit if he did "gun" it at him anymore. Walk your ass out towards my car in a threatening road rage manner/scenario and there's a 50/50 chance you meet the same fate. You can act like a retarded dog chasing a tire but don't be sorry when you catch it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward would have jumped out of the way, but he got tired.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stewart caused the wreck itself, ran an entire lap rounding the turn and did not notice a wrecked car up against the outside rail? Of course the race is under caution. Forget about cars slowing or flags waving, that itself is impossible and I'm talking JDM level of impossible here. It simply didn't happen.

not-sure-if-epic-facepalm-or-epic-bitchslap.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Ok, it was all a big mistake, Tony doesn't know how a car reacts when punching the throttle on dirt.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

Ok, it was all a big mistake, Tony doesn't know how a car reacts when punching the throttle on dirt.

And how do you know he was 'punching the throttle'?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sound of him punching the throttle and his car accelerating.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that Tony's car was completely on the other side of the track from where this camera was, right? It's very possible that the car you hear isn't even his.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sir are amazing. Not only are you able to pick up the sound of his specific engine, recorded on a cell phone camera from a hundred yards away, but you are able to do it through the sound of other cars revving their engines directly inbetween the camera and his car. You have the ears of a sage.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Tony's car was completely on the other side of the track from where this camera was, right? It's impossible that the car you hear is his.

FTFY

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he didn't accelerate?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony hit the gas. You can hear it on the camera and you can see his car react in a manner consistent to that.

Every witness I've seen talk about the incident also states Tony hit the gas.

If you gotta defend Tony, just say he hit the gas trying to avoid or something and please stop insulting the intelligence of other people.