• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry everybody. I forgot I was going to refrain from calling the Fuckface a Fuckface. I'll try to do better

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And see FRYE, this is why you get called a troll. Instead of just saying that you disagree with jarntt and we need to let go of Ware, you had to not only attack the poster you were quoting, but also attack the entire fan base for literally no reason.

Here is my take on Ware. Ware is only 31 years-old now. He's not like 35. He's not even as old as Romo. Given the lack of playoff success we've had with him here, it's not as if Ware has a ton of wear and tear on him. If you think this fan base and organization is bananas for wanting to keep someone like Ware, then please bash the organizations like Baltimore, who kept Ed Reed and Ray Lewis for probably too long, but they ended up winning a SB with them. The Giants kept Michael Strahan too long, but it netted them a SB. The Packers had Woodson past his prime. The Steelers kept Farrior and James Harrison past their primes. Hell, they have still kept Polamalu, and he is past his prime and older than Ware. I could go on and on. There is nothing wrong with keeping All-Pro players with HOF careers past their prime. And Ware, like all those players mentioned, can have good years later in his career because all of those guys mentioned had a stretch like Ware when they weren't highly productive only to bounce-back. As you get older and lose athleticism, you get smarter. Ware will get smarter and he will play better if he stays reasonably healthy.

Now somebody like Hatcher, Dez, etc., I do not mind if the Cowboys get rid of them. Hell, even if they found some way to get rid of Romo, I wouldn't mind. But Ware is different. He is HOF talent. You can't just cast him aside like he is trash. HOF players like him get smarter and find a way to stay highly productive as they age.

Ware? Injury prone

Lee? Injury prone

Austin? Injury prone

Hatcher? Disappears in important games and will probably hoodwink Jerry into extending him for another 5 years at max money....was part of his master plan.

Romo? Aging and slowing down. Let's face it, he's not the sharpest knife in the draw which explains why he is the worst rated QB on 3rd down conversions and when his team is up by 7 points in the last Quarter with several minutes to go. But one of these seasons a light will somehow mysteriously come on his brain right? Give Romo some un-athletic WRs, and you well see how well he plays..not to mention his accuracy blows.

Dez? A spoiled thug wannabe. Sure the kid has talent , but he lacks professionalism, and being coddled by team just makes it worst.

I just call it like I see regardless of what they did in some game two years ago? Jerry has taken any future this team has with these bad contracts, that will only continue in the future in sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware? Injury prone

Lee? Injury prone

Austin? Injury prone

Hatcher? Disappears in important games and will probably hoodwink Jerry into extending him for another 5 years at max money....was part of his master plan.

Romo? Aging and slowing down. Let's face it, he's not the sharpest knife in the draw which explains why he is the worst rated QB on 3rd down conversions and when his team is up by 7 points in the last Quarter with several minutes to go. But one of these seasons a light will somehow mysteriously come on his brain right? Give Romo some un-athletic WRs, and you well see how well he plays..not to mention his accuracy blows.

Dez? A spoiled thug wannabe. Sure the kid has talent , but he lacks professionalism, and being coddled by team just makes it worst.

I just call it like I see regardless of what they did in some game two years ago? Jerry has taken any future this team has with these bad contracts, that will only continue in the future in sure.

Like I said, Ware is different. You can't cast away HOF talent. The best organizations don't do it to their HOF players so we shouldn't either.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Ware is different. You can't cast away HOF talent. The best organizations don't do it to their HOF players so we shouldn't either.

Frye can. he is always calling for the Cowboys to get rid of everyone that he doesn't like

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frye boy has never used common sense

What's the biggest thing that is going to stop Kansas City this year? Their offense doesn't have enough weapons. BUT had they held on to Tony G .... that offense is alot more explosive and would be more people having them in the Superbowl... L
What was the huge turn around in KC? Just one thing. The coach.

Now Frye has ridden Garrett's nuts since he was made HC. Which I find funny because he will blame every player for not winning but wont blame his personal savior of a coach. The fact is he we aren't .500 or worse..... Frye has nothing to talk about. What DUMBASS coach gives up running the ball the entire 2nd half with that lead? The biggest single person responsible for several of our losses this year has been the coaching. And has been the story since Garrett got here. Every excuse made for him. O-line, hurt running back, This year he has had zero excuse to not run the ball. In fact when has this offense looked the most dangerous this year? Was last Sunday running out of the I Formation instead of that 2 TE bullshit we have been trying to put in her since Parcels.

The only coach that has done his job this season is Rob on the D-line. Bill has done good with the O-line ..... but he didn't call plays worth a shit either.

It's time for Garrett to go

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye can. he is always calling for the Cowboys to get rid of everyone that he doesn't like

It's not just that he wants to get rid of the guys he doesn't like it's the fact that often he wants to get rid of guys when there is no realistic replacement.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just that he wants to get rid of the guys he doesn't like it's the fact that often he wants to get rid of guys when there is no realistic replacement.

he doesn't care about stuff like that. just get rid of them

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye boy has never used common sense

What's the biggest thing that is going to stop Kansas City this year? Their offense doesn't have enough weapons. BUT had they held on to Tony G .... that offense is alot more explosive and would be more people having them in the Superbowl... L
What was the huge turn around in KC? Just one thing. The coach.

Now Frye has ridden Garrett's nuts since he was made HC. Which I find funny because he will blame every player for not winning but wont blame his personal savior of a coach. The fact is he we aren't .500 or worse..... Frye has nothing to talk about. What DUMBASS coach gives up running the ball the entire 2nd half with that lead? The biggest single person responsible for several of our losses this year has been the coaching. And has been the story since Garrett got here. Every excuse made for him. O-line, hurt running back, This year he has had zero excuse to not run the ball. In fact when has this offense looked the most dangerous this year? Was last Sunday running out of the I Formation instead of that 2 TE bullshit we have been trying to put in her since Parcels.

The only coach that has done his job this season is Rob on the D-line. Bill has done good with the O-line ..... but he didn't call plays worth a shit either.

It's time for Garrett to go

wait until draft time. Frye will become obsessed with 1 player and will expect the Cowboys to do whatever it takes to get him including giving up multiple draft choices and players to get him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only coach that has done his job this season is Rob on the D-line

Twist I disagree special teams coach Rich Bisaccia has earned his pay. We have not been this good on special teams since Coach Joe roamed the sidelines

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only coach that has done his job this season is Rob on the D-line

Twist I disagree special teams coach Rich Bisaccia has earned his pay. We have not been this good on special teams since Coach Joe roamed the sidelines

yeah I wold have to disagree with myself on that ST tends to slip my mind unless they fuck up