• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TNF, Seahawks @ Cardinals 10/17/13

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was a pretty run by Seattle and Lynch. Great blocking and patience, then firing ahead for like 4 extra yards.

edit:

Ha, or like chris said poor over pursuing by Arizona, ha

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! # 90 on Arizona extended his hand like he was gonna help Wilson up and then pulled it away real quick when Russel put his hand out. That was funny.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me more of Jim Zorn than Fran Tarkenton.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I find it hilarious how quickly the flags fly once Seattle has won the game. But, when the game is in question the flags on that secondary come about as often as a bigfoot sighting (shout out to the pacific northwest)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, did Palmer really throw it to the ground on 4th down? Way to prevent the possibility of a turnover, haha.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really throws it away on 4th down?
And to think Carson Palmer use to be a top 10 QB

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Arizona 3-3, they didn't play the NYGiants threee times already, did they?

And how is Palmer still a starting QB in this league? 13 picks in 7 games. That is Eli Manning-ish.

They're not; they are 3 and 4

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry AZ fans, but that OL is garbage... absolutely disturbing that they are NFL players... whether its talent or protection calls/scheme, just garbage...

and yes, once again Seattle gets away with PIs and holds.... fucking christ....

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks fans travel well? All of them combined fill what? 3-4 sections?

Yeah NFL Network, they are sooooo loud when you focus all of your blanket microphones on them and overlay it.

Sorry to tell you this, but I can see NFL Network, haha.. I see a completely empty stadium except for those maybe 4 sections filled with Seahawk fans.

Ha, TV

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah NFL Network, they are sooooo loud when you focus all of your blanket microphones on them and overlay it.

Sorry to tell you this, but I can see NFL Network, haha.. I see a completely empty stadium except for those maybe 4 sections filled with Seahawk fans.

Ha, TV

Show me any time some Niner fans have done that?

Il wait,,,,,a long time.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, TV

Oh shit, NFL Network just fucked up and showed that the entire upper half of those sections were empty.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, NFL Network just fucked up and showed that the entire upper half of those sections were empty.

Dude it's an away game :laugh3: it is not a home game plus i bet there was some Hawk fans who left,,,wow what a tard you are.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being called a tard by the fag who claims to be a convicted cocaine dealer who was granted a license to use a suppressor on his handguns after his conviction?

Cool.

Amazing, 6 weeks of wins, 6 weeks of trolling, 1 week of a loss and 1 week without trolling. It's a good thing the mods here are morons.

It is sad that the only guy who keeps trolls off this board is Hammerdown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being called a tard by the fag who claims to be a convicted cocaine dealer who was granted a license to use a suppressor on his handguns after his conviction?

Cool.

Amazing, 6 weeks of wins, 6 weeks of trolling, 1 week of a loss and 1 week without trolling. It's a good thing the mods here are morons.

It is sad that the only guy who keeps trolls off this board is Hammerdown.

So now i am a fag?,,ok,but what you said made no sense,then you bring up stuff that has zero relevance to the conversation,yah you are a tard.

Fact 12th man was there all could hear and see them,granted the Husky's are in town but it takes effort and will to go to a game and hang around etc.

All you were doing and failed was to some how minimize what was going on,that's it,plain and simple.

You have joined ignore,,why? you dont even have a team logo for one.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now i am a fag?,,ok,but what you said made no sense,then you bring up stuff that has zero relevance to the conversation,yah you are a tard.

Fact 12th man was there all could hear and see them,granted the Husky's are in town but it takes effort and will to go to a game and hang around etc.

All you were doing and failed was to some how minimize what was going on,that's it,plain and simple.

You have joined ignore,,why? you dont even have a team logo for one.

You were a troll on ESPN, and a troll here... exhibited by your relentless trolling when the Seahawks win and your obvious absence when they lose. I loved the fact that in your drunken stupidity you claimed to be a convicted cocaine dealer who also possesses a federal gun license to not only carry, but a license to use a suppressor. Ha, I'd love to see the court documents that allowed a convicted felon to turn a handgun into an assassins weapon. Ahhh, beer + the internet = hilarious stupidity.

Just out of curiosity, did you feel stupid when you tried to flirt with that Packers troll from Arizona using a girl as his avatar?