• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this needs to be respected

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading between lines of Jay Gruden's comments on RG III - ESPN

gruden is telling everyone what is wrong with RG3

and everyone who is being fair KNOWS gruden is right

the only real question here in my mind is if the drama circus that Rg3 brings to the table is worth the possible chance he can get his game up to snuff by training camp

my 1st wish is just to simply cut ties with him asap . i dont care if he is cut . time to move on screw the cap hit , the situation is untenable

2nd would bring him into camp and have an open competition at qb with mccoy the number one to start with. if Rg3 cant beat him out then cut him KC should be in the mix as well

2 people need to get their egos straight . RG3 and his BS and snyder and his inability to stop collecting toys and let his staff do the right thing

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading between lines of Jay Gruden's comments on RG III - ESPN

gruden is telling everyone what is wrong with RG3

and everyone who is being fair KNOWS gruden is right

the only real question here in my mind is if the drama circus that Rg3 brings to the table is worth the possible chance he can get his game up to snuff by training camp

my 1st wish is just to simply cut ties with him asap . i dont care if he is cut . time to move on screw the cap hit , the situation is untenable

2nd would bring him into camp and have an open competition at qb with mccoy the number one to start with. if Rg3 cant beat him out then cut him KC should be in the mix as well

2 people need to get their egos straight . RG3 and his BS and snyder and his inability to stop collecting toys and let his staff do the right thing

I say before we cut him, we try trading him. I rather have a 7th round pick for him then just cutting him and getting nothing in return. I actually think we could get a 3rd for him. Some coach out there will think he can turn RG3 into a star and will talk the GM into handing over a 3rd.

My wish is for RG3 to be traded. Snyder gets a clue for Xmas, and Haslett gets the boot.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say before we cut him, we try trading him. I rather have a 7th round pick for him then just cutting him and getting nothing in return. I actually think we could get a 3rd for him. Some coach out there will think he can turn RG3 into a star and will talk the GM into handing over a 3rd.

My wish is for RG3 to be traded. Snyder gets a clue for Xmas, and Haslett gets the boot.

F that. If we get to the point that we are convinced that he isn't going to make it as a QB (and I'm not there yet), put his ass back to return punts. He might only last a few returns, but lets get some production out of him before he is out of the league. .The league is very aware of his issues. He is damaged goods. We won't get anything for him and given how he has ruined 2 coaches, no coach is going to jump to take him.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1. We could get something for him for sure. A 3rd or 4th... Maybe even a conditional on top of that. He is probably going to be as good any option in someones eyes as anyone in the draft not named Winston or Mariota.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1. We could get something for him for sure. A 3rd or 4th... Maybe even a conditional on top of that. He is probably going to be as good any option in someones eyes as anyone in the draft not named Winston or Mariota.

I would concur if not for the baggage that comes along with RG3. I believe many teams will look at him, how poor his pocket play is, how he has lost his explosiveness since his injury and that excess baggage and say.......no thanks.

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad. I agree, with the last points. RG3 and Snyder, both, need to get their egos straight. As for me, I don't respect what Gruden's doing. He's trying to justify, through the media, why Robert is not his guy. This guy was pointing out Roberts flaws, on every play, during pratice sessions. Really?! Who does that? Everyone knew Tim Tebow was a terrible pratice player, but I never heard the coach criticize each and every play, especially through the media. Colt made the same sort of stament, regarding the lack of protection, didn't hear a thing. Point is, if they don't want RG3, let him go and move on. Gruden's not going to sell me, on a guy who couldn't beat out Brandon Weeden. So! He doesn't have to continue to bash RG3, it's really unnecessary.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad. I agree, with the last points. RG3 and Snyder, both, need to get their egos straight. As for me, I don't respect what Gruden's doing. He's trying to justify, through the media, why Robert is not his guy. This guy was pointing out Roberts flaws, on every play, during pratice sessions. Really?! Who does that? Everyone knew Tim Tebow was a terrible pratice player, but I never heard the coach criticize each and every play, especially through the media. Colt made the same sort of stament, regarding the lack of protection, didn't hear a thing. Point is, if they don't want RG3, let him go and move on. Gruden's not going to sell me, on a guy who couldn't beat out Brandon Weeden. So! He doesn't have to continue to bash RG3, it's really unnecessary.

While I agree in principle with what you are saying, Gruden may feel its necessary if you have an Owner telling you to play RG3 and you just fundamentally believe he is not any where near ready. Not saying its right, just trying to put it in perspective.

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree in principle with what you are saying, Gruden may feel its necessary if you have an Owner telling you to play RG3 and you just fundamentally believe he is not any where near ready. Not saying its right, just trying to put it in perspective.

j_y. When will it stop? Someone has to be the bigger person, in this organization. If this organization is to ever have a bunker mentality, these things must stay in house. Okay! Lets say Gruden does think he's being pressured to play RG3, you deal with that in house. What good is going to do, letting that out to the media, and fans? It only creates more of a circus, not to mention, everyone's going to have their own opinions, anyway. He took the job, convinced Snyder and Allen, that he could develop RG3. If, that's not the case, give the media the bare minimum, and keep the rest in house. You can already see, everything that happens, in this organization, is magnified. A simple fight, between players is national news. Really? I'm glad they didn't see , Michael Westbrook, beat the hell out of Stephen Davis.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
j_y. When will it stop? Someone has to be the bigger person, in this organization. If this organization is to ever have a bunker mentality, these things must stay in house. Okay! Lets say Gruden does think he's being pressured to play RG3, you deal with that in house. What good is going to do, letting that out to the media, and fans? It only creates more of a circus, not to mention, everyone's going to have their own opinions, anyway. He took the job, convinced Snyder and Allen, that he could develop RG3. If, that's not the case, give the media the bare minimum, and keep the rest in house. You can already see, everything that happens, in this organization, is magnified. A simple fight, between players is national news. Really? I'm glad they didn't see , Michael Westbrook, beat the hell out of Stephen Davis.

I can't disagree.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
start rg3, call 20 qb run plays/ read option plays a game. that way we could get the most out of him and we will basically end his career here with the skins due to injury.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Gruden is doing everything he can to have no doubt in anyones mind that Griffin is uncoachable, a headache, and isn't worth a damn as a person. But it comes to a point where he's getting suckered into these questions by the media. And his continued bashing/truth telling is getting overdone. When is it time to look at yourself as a coach and admit your failures? When was the last time he criticized himself as much as he criticized Griffin.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you guys understand that in cincy gruden dressed down dalton in the press as well

now both of you remember about the statements Rg3 made prior to grudens comments dont you ?

i believe gruden NEEDED to publicly bitch slap Rg3

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys understand that in cincy gruden dressed down dalton in the press as well

now both of you remember about the statements Rg3 made prior to grudens comments dont you ?

i believe gruden NEEDED to publicly bitch slap Rg3

When does it ends? There's bitch slapping someone cause the they need it. And there's taking it to a point where you're making yourself look bad. He's the head coach of the team, not just one person. It's time to start bitch slapping himself for his decisions he made this season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does it ends? There's bitch slapping someone cause the they need it. And there's taking it to a point where you're making yourself look bad. He's the head coach of the team, not just one person. It's time to start bitch slapping himself for his decisions he made this season.

when does it end ? when prima donna players grow the freak up

this is the 2nd coach he has done this too

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this rate, we don't know if he'll grow up with this team due to the land for him to grow up in, after being bulldoze into the ground, has now been polluted the by HEAD COACH. Now it seems the head coaches' intentions are to pollute the entire world so he doesn't grow up everywhere else. I get the point that Gruden is attempting to make. But it comes to a point, where he's words are useless. And that point is now. He trotted out 3 different qbs. And the record is 3-10, more than likely it'll be 3-13 at the end. This pissing contest has been over for a while, but he's getting suckered into it time after time by the media. This is no longer about the franchise/team. This is about a rookie head coach and a damaged qb.

About Shanny, regardless, he had ONE winning season. So we as fans should put up again with 1 winning season out of 4(5 possibly)

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skinsdad, who's responsible, for bringing the so called prima donna players to the organization? I'll answer that for you. It's the owner. Snyder sets the tone of the organizatio n, which determines the culture, of the organization. This organization needs a true no nonsense GM, a football guy. Let Bruce Allen handle salary cap, and alumni parties. And that's the problem, I don't think a real GM would work for Snyder. He would have to change his entire mentally, of ownership.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, who's responsible, for bringing the so called prima donna players to the organization? I'll answer that for you. It's the owner. Snyder sets the tone of the organizatio n, which determines the culture, of the organization. This organization needs a true no nonsense GM, a football guy. Let Bruce Allen handle salary cap, and alumni parties. And that's the problem, I don't think a real GM would work for Snyder. He would have to change his entire mentally, of ownership.

shanahan brought him in he had final say on personnel in his contract . period end of story

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shanahan brought him in he had final say on personnel in his contract . period end of story
Shanahan brought in RG3? Really?! It's been well documented, Shanahan, didn't want RG3. So, which is it? Why did he draft a guy he didn't want, if he had final say. Who overruled him? Just asking.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan brought in RG3? Really?! It's been well documented, Shanahan, didn't want RG3. So, which is it? Why did he draft a guy he didn't want, if he had final say. Who overruled him? Just asking.

i do not believe there has been one credible story with identifiable sources who said shanny didnt want Rg3

i have seen stories where someone tried to make BS stick but if you can give me an article showing anyone in the skins organization , who will put their name to it , saying that shanahan didnt want Rg3 at the time i am all ears

dont give me an anonymous source and authors "theory " or some revisionist theory . give me a name and a date , no hindsight 20-20 BS

now come up with it :suds: