• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is how it shoulve always been.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of Flyers fans looking at the same board. :)

Too bad we're all lurking....

...so what is on your minds, folks? Gotta have something to say about something.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of Flyers fans looking at the same board. :)

Too bad we're all lurking....

...so what is on your minds, folks? Gotta have something to say about something.

haha i leave the page up all day while i'm at work. so dont think you guys can hide even a single post from me!

muhahahaha.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>Powe got 3.2 mil for 3 years from the Wild yesterday.

>Panacchio (CSN) said he thinks the Flyers won't pay Bob a mill a year to play just 25- games. He thinks he'll be moved before the season starts.

> Kaberle signed with Carolina for 3yrs at 12.75??

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much for a backup, but I want player, not a pick(s).

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise. Unless it's a high 2nd. lol

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>Powe got 3.2 mil for 3 years from the Wild yesterday.

>Panacchio (CSN) said he thinks the Flyers won't pay Bob a mill a year to play just 25- games. He thinks he'll be moved before the season starts.

> Kaberle signed with Carolina for 3yrs at 12.75??

I'd take a first round pick for Bob! :)

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do teams continue to see potential in Kaberle?? I am so happy that despite rumors, we never went too hard after this bum

The only potential any teams can see in him,is that he'll be there for almost 82 games.

When you play as soft as he does,how is it possible to get fucking hurt?
The only time this guy exerts any energy is to avoid a hit.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a first round pick for Bob! :)

I might be 1 of the few,but I don't want the Flyers to give up on Bobs.

28 wins in his 1st season,and a victim of poor coaching during the playoffs.

Fleury(who was a #1 pick) was 13-27 in his 1st season,and look where he's at now.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be 1 of the few,but I don't want the Flyers to give up on Bobs.

28 wins in his 1st season,and a victim of poor coaching during the playoffs.

Fleury(who was a #1 pick) was 13-27 in his 1st season,and look where he's at now.

You're right. I'd like to keep in too. I think Vancouver has played it smart by keeping Luongo and Schneider. However, if the Flyers are dead set against paying Bob that much money as a back up then I would like to get a first rounds pick for him...or at least something good in return.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they could have traded Bob for a 1st rd pick in this years draft and then signed someone like the moose for cheap I would have been ok with it. I get this feeling that if they trade him now Leights would be the back up and he's not that much cheaper so what's the point? Keep Bob as a great back up and if he becomes better than Bryz you move Bryz in a few years....do the same as the B's are doing.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem with Bob now is that he is a backup without question for the next three years, at the absolute minimum. He makes 1.75 each of the next two years, and then is a RFA. SO we would be overpaying a backup to then see him not want to sign here come free agency. Since he would have backup numbers, it would be easy to offer sheet him away from the FLyers. Not alot of compensation coming back, and easy to outbid if someone wants to pay him as a starter.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it's gonna take me to educate you new Flyer fans on our current system,:mmph: Bryz will split the season with Bob, don't matter who's getting paid what. Lava is to much of an idiot to do it any other way.. But if you trade Bob please give him to Colorado, Lava is going to be the reason this team doesn't succeed just like he was last year, somewhere is a major flaw in his system and I don't think a lot of the players will buy into it again this year...:hand:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Obviously it's gonna take me to educate you new Flyer fans on our current system,:mmph: Bryz will split the season with Bob, don't matter who's getting paid what. Lava is to much of an idiot to do it any other way.. But if you trade Bob please give him to Colorado, Lava is going to be the reason this team doesn't succeed just like he was last year, somewhere is a major flaw in his system and I don't think a lot of the players will buy into it again this year...:hand:

ha but yet when the flyers played his system the year before it worked great. only for the boys to pack it in for half the year a la john stevens style the year after. it was the players attitudes about playing that was the problem, not the coaching.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha but yet when the flyers played his system the year before it worked great. only for the boys to pack it in for half the year a la john stevens style the year after. it was the players attitudes about playing that was the problem, not the coaching.

Agreed. Homer overhauled the team. No one is untouchable. It's either shape up or ship out. I don't think the players will have any trouble buying into the system this year.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? I thought we just squeaked into the playoffs? We had a good run but that was do to more favorable match ups then Lavas system, look at last year, what happened? I wont put all the blame on the players but whatever that shit he was doing last year def didn't work at all.. I think he is a little over rated as a coach. Shit if you take out Boosh and put in Bryz things turn out just the same, teams fall apart but a divided locker room is usually caused by the coach.. We'll see I guess, to bad we have to start all over for a cup run. I can't wait year after year..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaches like lava and players like richards and carter aren't going to get along.. and when players and coaches dont get along and there's no respect between them. its not going to work, period.

the flyers FO chose the work your ass off to win a cup mentality, instead of the have fun mentality. i'm thankful for that.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaches like lava and players like richards and carter aren't going to get along.. and when players and coaches dont get along and there's no respect between them. its not going to work, period.

the flyers FO chose the work your ass off to win a cup mentality, instead of the have fun mentality. i'm thankful for that.

If that's the case, then the Jagr signing was a horrible idea and we should have went after Leino...

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, then the Jagr signing was a horrible idea and we should have went after Leino...

Why? I don't think Leino 'works his ass off' and plus he wanted too much money to begin with.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I thought we just squeaked into the playoffs? We had a good run but that was do to more favorable match ups then Lavas system, look at last year, what happened?

We were injured all season. The Devils were a favorable matchup, the Bruins series kind if showed we could play, the Habs were the best team and we raped them, and we took the Hawks to Game 6 OT.

Jagr at 3.3 mil is a lightyear ahead of Leino at 4.5