• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

there is hope?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow that is a nice offer! i love these types of what if trades.

malkin was horrible in the playoffs but who knows maybe he is hurt? also maybe a fresh start somewhere else might do wonders for him? like getting out of the shadows of sid and being his "own star"?

whoever we get at #6 will they put up #'s like malkin does? if they even pan out?

malkin for the #6 is way better then this!

Will Devils trade the 6th overall draft pick for Phil Kessel? | NJ.com

if lou pulls the trigger on that deal straight up he seriously has to go. kessel i would love but only if this team is looking for a player to put them over the top. phil isn't someone you add to a team that can't make the playoffs.

you can argue the #6 for malkin because malkin is a center and a legit #1 center something that this team needs. i dont really mind that he is going to be 29. the devils will still get a good 6 years out of him health wise.

his cap hit would scare a lot of teams away from him. heck both kessel and malkin cap hits will scare a lot of teams away. i bet you they can be had for a lot cheaper then the #6 pick and the devils should use that leverage. maybe have the pens or leafs pick up a certain % of their cap hit?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Malkin seems to be hurt quite a bit last few seasons. I heard he was nursing an undisclosed injury in the playoffs.